Falling Skies Ratings Discussion

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
S

Stonelesscutter

That's great. :|
Anybody know how Eureka is doing in the ratings?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well the promos are pumping a 2 hour finale and they're hyping the action so chances are it will go up more. Not sure it will top out over 5 though. I think this next episode will show us if 4 to 4.5 mil is the sweet spot for the show. If I'm wrong then great, that would mean the show is improving.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well the promos are pumping a 2 hour finale and they're hyping the action so chances are it will go up more. Not sure it will top out over 5 though. I think this next episode will show us if 4 to 4.5 mil is the sweet spot for the show. If I'm wrong then great, that would mean the show is improving.

and man is it being hyped...longer than usual promos during the closer and rizzoli and isles...both major ratings winners for TNT. I still think 5.01 mil for the finale. ;)

SciphonicStranger

not surprised...it was a superior ep...now I predict the finale will break 5 million...anyone else?

I can't see it going that high but we will see. The finale is two hours long so it had better not be a snorefest. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

Is this one of those deals where you say two hours but it's actually more like 84 minutes?

SciphonicStranger

Is this one of those deals where you say two hours but it's actually more like 84 minutes?

Certainly - TNT is not airing it commercial free. If the commercials are more entertaining than the show again I will flip over to Breaking Bad. ;)

G

Graybrew1

I am watching this ep now Ondemand. Finally we get to see the aliens.

SciphonicStranger

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Last episode was better. Or maybe it seems better because of the standard set by the earlier episodes. Eh, they seem to be going somewhere with the story. Maybe the skitters are enslaved and just following orders. Mike's kid is trouble, they need to lock his ass up.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball