Cookie Clicker! The most addictive game ever.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just got my Kitten Managers and they exactly doubled my cookies per second. Finally some real progress! :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I expect to achieve my Black Cat's Paw on or around the 24th of July.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've made a fair bit of progress over the weekend as far as my seeds are concerned.

seeds2.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
*sigh*...I found a sugar lump cheat.

giphy.gif

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Some people just can't hack it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Some people just can't hack it.

Thing is, the game takes so long to do certain things! I have the upgrade which allows me to earn 100% of my cookies when the game is closed. I re-open it a week later and there are zillions of cookies, but no upgrades. You have to buy more buildings to get more upgrades, and you need to level the buildings (and your big cookie) up to get new things unlocked. Its still the same game, even when you are dealing with zillions of cookies and more than 1000 of each building:

cookieclicker.PNG

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Thing is, the game takes so long to do certain things! I have the upgrade which allows me to earn 100% of my cookies when the game is closed. I re-open it a week later and there are zillions of cookies, but no upgrades. You have to buy more buildings to get more upgrades, and you need to level the buildings (and your big cookie) up to get new things unlocked. Its still the same game, even when you are dealing with zillions of cookies and more than 1000 of each building:

View attachment 34246
Yeah but you're missing out on all the satisfaction you get from slowly grinding your way there!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
The Black Cat's Paw is close. I can smell it.

cookies.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I still haven't bought the bingo research center upgrade by the way or any of the subsequent ones of course. My grandmas are still all natural.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Are you gonna go for the "One Mind" upgrade at some point?
I'm sure I will. Maybe even soon. I dunno yet. Right now I'm sitting on 48 sextillion in the bank and 123 sextillion baked all time. I have 80 Chancemakers and am looking to get that to 100 before considering an ascension. The next 10 Chancemakers will however cost 37.9 sextillion and the 10 after that will probably cost about 20 times that, so I'm a long way off from reaching that. So I might go for those granny upgrades soon, maybe that'll put some extra spunk in my cookie production.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just need one more achievement to get to the next milk level. My best chance to get that as quickly as possible (without ascending) would be to get to level 10 farms which will require 10 sugar lumps. Currently I have 7 (almost 8) so I guess I'll have to wait till Monday for that.

cookies - 2018-08-18.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Only need two more seeds now before completing the deck for the first time. Everdaisy and Juicy Queenbeet. Hunting for the Everdaisy now, probably gonna take some time. The Queenbeet's gonna be a bitch. I tried for that one before. Once I have the full deck I'm probably gonna have to do it all over again, just because I'm gonna want the achievement.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I finally achieved a full seed log.

allSeeds.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Been 100 days straight now and still didn't click the cookie. I'm guessing that everyone else has long given up on it by now?

cookies.png