Cookie Clicker! The most addictive game ever.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Been 100 days straight now and still didn't click the cookie. I'm guessing that everyone else has long given up on it by now?

View attachment 34657

Well...it IS a fun, addictive game. But at some point, you realize that you can never "win" it, and that the game never stops or ends. So, I rarely play it now even though my 100% cookie production upgrade is still running as I type this. Nothing bad about the game, I just stopped playing. :)

Well...it IS a fun, addictive game. But at some point, you realize that you can never "win" it, and that the game never stops or ends. So, I rarely play it now even though my 100% cookie production upgrade is still running as I type this. Nothing bad about the game, I just stopped playing. :)

Exactly. After upgrading and spending all I can on things there's really nothing left to do but sit there and stare at the game.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I know it's not really a game and there's not really a goal aside from the ones you set for yourself. I got a long way to go still.

I need about 10 sextillion more cookies to get to 100 Chancemakers.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I found a new way to make lots of cookies! :D

I plant the full 6x6 garden full of Bakeberries, aside from one plot where I plant a Tidygrass to ensure I don't get weeds. (although I'm not sure that is necessary)
I wait till I get a golden cookie frenzy combined with a building frenzy.
Once I do, I harvest the entire garden at once.
Then I top it off by casting the "Conjure baked goods" spell twice.
Afterwards I wait until all frenzies are done and then I replant the garden. (because the price of seeds also depends on the rate of cookies per second)

I have found that this process easily nets me (at the moment, because it is dependent on the rate of cookies per second) over 100 sextillion cookies or even over 200 sextillion. As a matter of fact, while I was writing this post I was fortunate enough to harvest on a frenzy + grandma frenzy combo and my cookies in bank went from about 846 sextillion to about 1075 sextillion. This included two times 4.36 sextillion for the baked goods spell, so roughly 220 sextillion for the harvesting alone. Using this new technique, I have been able to go from about 650 sextillion cookies baked all-time to over 2 septillion in a matter of days, definitely less than a week. I wish I had thought of this a long time ago. :D

You can actually do this a few times a day if you're lucky (and you pay attention of course), as long as you use the various types of soil to your advantage. I.e. use fertilizer in order to get the Bakeberries to mature the quickest and then use clay once they are mature in order to prolong their lifespan. Of course freezing the garden can also come in handy in order to prevent the mature bakeberries from dying of old age while you're say off at work or asleep.

Now I finally have amassed enough cookies in my bank to be able to purchase the "Kitten accountants" upgrade. I am very curious as to what this is going to do to my cookies per second.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So the Kitten accountants took my CPS from 11.309 quadrillion to 25.965 quadrillion. (about a multiplication factor of 2.3)

#Wooptiefuckingdoo!

I can't wait to see how much the next harvest will be bringing in. One similar to the one I just had should bring in about 505 sextillion.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Aaawww man! I just got a frenzy + high five combo but my bakeberries are still far from being mature again. This would have given me an even slightly higher profit. But ah well, the granny frenzy is the second highest score I could have raked in. I have 330 cursors versus 310 grandmas, so the difference wouldn't have been that great.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I thought you weren't clicking cookies or was that just the big cookie? :daniel_new004:
I'm just not clicking the big cookie. Neither have I ascended yet. Apart from that, I'm trying to get as much cookies as I can.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I stopped playing...what comes after Infinity cookies? :indecisiveness: :P

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Already at 2.855 septillion all-time baked now. My new trick makes a huge difference. Got almost a septillion in bank now and have to start thinking what I might spend it on.

I've also been considering it may be possible to use the same trick with a much better result by adding a step at the start of triggering a golden cookie using a spell. That way it might be possible to get a frenzy * building frenzy * building frenzy. I don't know it that's possible and if so how easy it would be to get it, but I find it an intriguing thought.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have no idea about infinity cookies and beyond

Dirty cheater

:) There is no beyond. I absolutely loved the game! But after you get all the seeds, grow all the plants and upgrade about 1000 times and have over 5000 of each thing, there isn't much left to do.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
:) There is no beyond. I absolutely loved the game! But after you get all the seeds, grow all the plants and upgrade about 1000 times and have over 5000 of each thing, there isn't much left to do.
I know. But it's all about the struggle. And a bit about the pointlessness of it as well. There's something that feels rebellious about intentionally spending a lot of time on something which is completely pointless and would be considered boring by most people.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
It worked! Finally was able to get a triple frenzy for the first time. Regular frenzy + building frenzy and then cast a spell for another golden cookie which gave me a different building frenzy. I got about 5 septillion from harvesting my bakeberries on this one, although I could have been a LOT more if only I had had a lot more cookies in my bank to begin with, since the maximum you can get from harvesting a bakeberry is 3% of bank.

triple frenzy.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Orteil just released a new update to Cookie Clicker. It includes a brand new building. :D

update.png