Sherry Jackson....a personal friend! An original Star Trek babe who is still going strong.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

thumper

GateFans Noob
newbie here... found out about sherry jackson following jewel staite and saw a pic of them together. i remember her from watching the star trek episode she was in when it first aired (i was a kid back then with a big crush on her), and it's great to see her still being active.

so... just wanted to bump this thread up because it had gone a bit quiet to see if there has been any progress with her new webpage? also wondering if anything will be done with the page about here on wikipedia... it needs a little love too.

S

Stonelesscutter

newbie here... found out about sherry jackson following jewel staite and saw a pic of them together. i remember her from watching the star trek episode she was in when it first aired (i was a kid back then with a big crush on her), and it's great to see her still being active.

so... just wanted to bump this thread up because it had gone a bit quiet to see if there has been any progress with her new webpage? also wondering if anything will be done with the page about here on wikipedia... it needs a little love too.

Indeed you are right this thread needed to be put back into the spotlight again. I'm glad you did. ;)

I don't know what progress there has been but I'm sure you'll find others commenting on that here shortly. Perhaps you could post a link to that wikipedia page that you think deserves some love? There is an option for linking here you know. ;)

Oh and welcome to the site. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Welcome to the Monkey House!

In the very near future, we will be doing a video interview with Ms Jackson, and are working on doing something else very special for her (yes, FOR her) hopefully shortly thereafter.

We'll give more details on the very special event as soon as we are able.

thumper

GateFans Noob
Indeed you are right this thread needed to be put back into the spotlight again. I'm glad you did. ;)

I don't know what progress there has been but I'm sure you'll find others commenting on that here shortly. Perhaps you could post a link to that wikipedia page that you think deserves some love? There is an option for linking here you know. ;)

Oh and welcome to the site. :)

hi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherry_Jackson

there is also this one (i think someone already mentioned about it):

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sherry_Jackson