Sherry Jackson....a personal friend! An original Star Trek babe who is still going strong.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I tweeted about my part in the interview and gave a link to her imdb.com page.

I'll make sure I also post updates, including a shot of her star on the Walk of Fame.

PM'd you, too, about some stuff, OM1. Just some suggestions. :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
About to go off and tweet a bit...this might come out.

Sometimes, I just don't know what my fingers are doing...

I tweeted it using the button on top of the page. Now it's up to a few others to do the same. :)

I think she will be excited to see this thread...I havet told her about it. I dont think she will join the forums, but she just might...:)

:beckettu:

Looks like they went up! Who owns the GateFansNet account? We need a tweet from there as well. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Re-watches around the time of the interview?

Hey, maybe we could do some re-watches of some of Sherry's stuff around the time of the interview. She's got a lot of stuff out there on some great classic shows from Star Trek to The Twilight Zone. Would be fun plus it would probably help us generate some good questions for her.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
You worked on that one a long time, eh? :icon_lol:

Oh, and that ape isn't shaved. ;)

aye 10mins or so as it was hard to find a pick of a monkye in a dress for some reason.. :P
and yea i noticed but i figured this was from waay back before people started shaving and bushes went the way of the DoDo ;)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Hey, maybe we could do some re-watches of some of Sherry's stuff around the time of the interview. She's got a lot of stuff out there on some great classic shows from Star Trek to The Twilight Zone. Would be fun plus it would probably help us generate some good questions for her.
now thats a good idea.

SciphonicStranger

Are you saying that you will participate in a rewatch? :cool:

S

Stonelesscutter

Now there's an idea!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Are you saying that you will participate in a rewatch? :cool:

I'm saying I'll try to participate, yes. My schedule is still all over the place unfortunately (for instance I'm eating dinner while I post this here right now). If I can't watch the Sherry stuff "live" with everyone I'll still try to re-watch things on my own and then comment on it/them in a specific thread that we should have for it. If we limit discussion to just the re-watch time that might cut back on some good commentary.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm saying I'll try to participate, yes. My schedule is still all over the place unfortunately (for instance I'm eating dinner while I post this here right now). If I can't watch the Sherry stuff "live" with everyone I'll still try to re-watch things on my own and then comment on it/them in a specific thread that we should have for it. If we limit discussion to just the re-watch time that might cut back on some good commentary.
I'm thinking we may want to eventually create specific subforums for actors who we are fortunate enough to interview. I think it's the least we can do to say Thank You for thei graciousness and generosity in giving of their very valuable time.

Just sayin'.

S

Stonelesscutter

I'm thinking we may want to eventually create specific subforums for actors who we are fortunate enough to interview. I think it's the least we can do to say Thank You for thei graciousness and generosity in giving of their very valuable time.

Just sayin'.

It's a good plan. To truly do them justice there oughta be some "encyclopedia-like" articles about them. The forum doesn't lend itself really well for that though.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It's a good plan. To truly do them justice there oughta be some "encyclopedia-like" articles about them. The forum doesn't lend itself really well for that though.
Well, I'm willing to help out when and where I can, though my strong suit is photography.
Nikon-D3S-Anime-Expo-2011-Day-S.jpg
Nikon-D3S-Anime-Expo-Day-1-001-S.jpg
4-17-2011-Nikon-Redondo-Beach-S.png

Attachments

• Nikon-D3S-Anime-Expo-2011-Day-S.jpg
    Nikon-D3S-Anime-Expo-2011-Day-S.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 168
B

Backstep

A wiki of sorts? One for the front page listing all their accomplishments and the video interview, and a thread for comments in the forum.

S

Stonelesscutter

A wiki of sorts? One for the front page listing all their accomplishments and the video interview, and a thread for comments in the forum.

Yes. I have long been thinking we should have a "wiki" section where people can find information about Stargate, it's characters, episodes, whatever.

SciphonicStranger