OMNI's Art Thread

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
OMG, it did a freakin barrel roll! They never did that in the series. AWESOME! Who was firing at them?
The do barrel roll it in one ep, and it looks like either misslies or drones coming after it.
Why do you see it as a weakness?
One bad impact fracture on that nose cone could compromise hull intergrity, a solid box like front will simply have better SI.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
cyborg_3_by_alxfx-d6tr12w.jpg

OMNI

Went a little crazy with the post FX in this image but it ended up looking like a shot from a Movie imo..

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
As usual it's good, but...why is the robot bleeding? :daniel_new004:

OMNI

but in all seriousness ye blood is from victims as i imagine it as a crazy berzerk kind of drone/droid/cyborg/man... thing!... ..... BITCH!

:D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
*cough* :ronnon_whistling:

battle_droid.jpg

OMNI

atlantis___2013_animation_by_alxfx-d6ttudf.jpg
--- merged: Nov 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM ---
I've been screwing around some more with this trying to get the lighting to feel "sun" like and get the water to look like water and i Think im finally onto something that looks decent while still being able to animate some frames within my life time.

currently i am avraging 2-6min per frame depending how close i get to the mesh and how much of the ocean is visable and im quite happy with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
:wanking:

*come on man, that was funny!

Last edited:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
atlantis___2013_animation_by_alxfx-d6ttudf.jpg
--- merged: Nov 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM ---
I've been screwing around some more with this trying to get the lighting to feel "sun" like and get the water to look like water and i Think im finally onto something that looks decent while still being able to animate some frames within my life time.

currently i am avraging 2-6min per frame depending how close i get to the mesh and how much of the ocean is visable and im quite happy with that.

Water is one of the hardest things to make look "real" isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

OMNI

got myself some new gear a few days ago and i am super happy with my purchase so why not share.

m40g.png

by FAR the best mouse i have ever owned and ever used both in how accurate it is and the build quality and design
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/hardvara/178237-corsair_raptor_m40_gaming_mouse

1024x786-QH90-Black-main-background.jpg

Same goes for this headset with the sturdy build quality that fits my little skull just perfect and cancels out almost all other sound while still providing kickass audio both thru the speakers and the mic.
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/hardvara/160060-qpad_qh-90_headset-svart

fe5713a217c58bd0e6dd0b9180db2e159310a767.jpg

who in their right mind would spend 30 US on a mousepad? well I would as this one is f'cking quality.
http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/hardvara/146910-razer_goliathus_extended_control_edition

Last edited: