OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
AIrlock those frackking twats OMNI, better yet, send them the still pictures you used to construct models and tell them to do that shit for themselves.

Better yet, make them watch all of SGU in loop.
meh i just needed to vent mate and i have no need to prove anything to anyone but myself, its just Amazing how many freeloaders there are and the tone they use when demanding free professional artwork, it gets under my skin.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

anyone remember that AWFUL distan hope fan SGU thing? well guess who is asking FOR free shit this time... jackass has the nerve not only to ask for Destiny but Atlantis and daedalus too not to mention the prick also want me to give him a free tutorial on how to make a hyperspace window effect.....

My name is Samuel Cockings, writer and Director of Stargate Universe: Distant Hope the no*1 watched Stargate fan film on You Tube.

^how the email begins^

just fucking facedeskpalmLOL.....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

anyone remember that AWFUL distan hope fan SGU thing? well guess who is asking FOR free shit this time... jackass has the nerve not only to ask for Destiny but Atlantis and daedalus too not to mention the prick also want me to give him a free tutorial on how to make a hyperspace window effect.....

^how the email begins^

just fucking facedeskpalmLOL.....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotflmao::joy::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::lol::lol::lol:

What I want to see is your response to him!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yeah I do! :beguiled: :happy0007:
Dear raging SGU tosspot fanboi...................

go **** yourself you ******** sack of ***** ******* **********
learn to ******* ******** you *********** ********. I don't give a ****** ******** about ******** and your ***** ******** ******** "project"
Curl up in a ***** ****** corner of the ****** ****** internet, and ******* ******** and leave ******** ********** people the *********** alone.
Ether that or ******* pay me for my ********* *** ********** work what it is ***** worth you ***** ***** ************ ************, in which case fine.

Quite frankly however I would be *********** embarrassed to have my name anywhere near the ********** *********** ********* you call a show.

Kind regards
OMNI.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Dear raging SGU tosspot fanboi...................

go **** yourself you ******** sack of ***** ******* **********
learn to ******* ******** you *********** ********. I don't give a ****** ******** about ******** and your ***** ******** ******** "project"
Curl up in a ***** ****** corner of the ****** ****** internet, and ******* ******** and leave ******** ********** people the *********** alone.
Ether that or ******* pay me for my ********* *** ********** work what it is ***** worth you ***** ***** ************ ************, in which case fine.

Quite frankly however I would be *********** embarrassed to have my name anywhere near the ********** *********** ********* you call a show.

Kind regards
OMNI.

:SmileyLaughingTears::shep_lol::rotflmao::joy::smiley-laughing024: