OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
since the old thread is sort of stargate centric with the name and all i figured id make a new one that will feature all my artwork wether its stargate or not so here goes.

first up is an update to something old namly my old ironman mesh

ironman_update_by_alxshipyards-d3ape5r.jpg

ironman_update2_by_alxshipyards-d3ape6c.jpg

ironman_update3_by_alxshipyards-d3ape6q.jpg

tell me what you think :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
since the old thread is sort of stargate centric with the name and all i figured id make a new one that will feature all my artwork wether its stargate or not so here goes.

first up is an update to something old namly my old ironman mesh

ironman_update_by_alxshipyards-d3ape5r.jpg

ironman_update2_by_alxshipyards-d3ape6c.jpg

ironman_update3_by_alxshipyards-d3ape6q.jpg

tell me what you think :)

WOW !!! That looks absolutley incredible . How long did it take to do that .

OMNI

WOW !!! That looks absolutley incredible . How long did it take to do that .
thank you! well i worked on the model for a week or so over a year ago and i just did the renders in 20minutes a few hours ago :)

nice what software did you use? Bryce? 3d studio max?
Thanks! neither i modeled it using Modo401 (best modeler there ever was) and i rendered and textured it with bunkspeed's Hypershot :)

OMNI

Final fantasy advent children Fenrir motorcycle

hyper realistic renders

hyper_realistic_fenrir_by_alxshipyards-d3aq1el.jpg

hyper_realistic_fenrir_2_by_alxshipyards-d3aq1mz.jpg

OMNI

There amazin :) is this what you do for work? If not are you hoping to do this kind of artwork in the future.
thank you :D and no i dont do this for a living art is my hobby but i would really ike to be given the chance to work with this sooner or later so ive begun sending out my reel and CV to some companies but no takers sofar :/

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
You just have to keep on sending them in. You might even have to work part time for free to get a shoe in. I paint in my free time I've sold some paintings but I'm not good enough to make a living at it. I wish I had gone to art college because it feels to late now.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You just have to keep on sending them in. You might even have to work part time for free to get a shoe in. I paint in my free time I've sold some paintings but I'm not good enough to make a living at it. I wish I had gone to art college because it feels to late now.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Love motorcycles!

hyper realistic renders

Haven't ridden in a couple years but as we go into Spring I always get that urge to go shopping for a cycle, LOL!

Have you submitted this one to any motorcycle publications yet? The chopper craze is dying down a bit but there's still plenty of interest out there. This rendering is rather sweet so I'd think someone would take notice if you sent it to them.

OMNI

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot

Indeed!

Haven't ridden in a couple years but as we go into Spring I always get that urge to go shopping for a cycle, LOL!

Have you submitted this one to any motorcycle publications yet? The chopper craze is dying down a bit but there's still plenty of interest out there. This rendering is rather sweet so I'd think someone would take notice if you sent it to them.
i used to ride dirtbikes when i was younger alot of fun that is :)

and no i havnt submitted it as it isnt my design its my take on an existing design that was used in the feature film final fantasy VII: Advent children a great 3d animated film.
but all in all id be happy to land an internship for now so i could have time to learn etc but i wont give up ;)

and on the note of choppers check this one out.
i havnt made the model but i did the textures and rendition.

occ_black_widdow_by_alxshipyards-d3ar4iq.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hyper realistic indeed. WOW.

hyper realistic renders

I am in AWE.

OMNI

boombot/frenzy/soundbyte from transformers 2007

00e9a42bcb094b48613e41a4dd2e3956-d3auotk.jpg

work in progress.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
boombot/frenzy/soundbyte wip 2

You've got some real talent. Take a look at freelancer.com. There are a lot of offers in the art and design field. You can start there to build yourself a professional portfolio while making some money.

OMNI

You've got some real talent. Take a look at freelancer.com. There are a lot of offers in the art and design field. You can start there to build yourself a professional portfolio while making some money.
thanks! and im already signed up over there so ive some cash doing minor stuff already ;)
and ive put those on my resume.

didnt post this yesterday so here goes.
View attachment 3401