Not ALL Millennials....but a lot of them!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Little by little we are seeing the tide turn against SJWs and outrage/cancel culture. It's actually not super surprising as normal humans just don't want to exist in a perpetual state of outrage. Indeed, when I discovered that the first celebrity guest this season on Running Wild with Bear Grylls is Brie Larson I laughed at first then when looking into it a bit more got it.

She is not there because she wanted to be, as Grylls audience is exactly who she offended with her SJW antics. She is there because her agent/publicists got her to realize she has a major image issue that is going to kill her career over time. She needs to address her toxic public persona and things like this are their way to start. In other words is SJW were the wave of the future she would not be on this show.

It's also no secret that the most powerful aspect of SJW politics is the recent entrenchment in journalism. Not so much on TV, but in print in the form of opinion pieces and editorials on major digital platforms such as Buzzfeed and Vox. It used to also include outlets like the now defunct Gawker. They also wield power by being Social Media Managers in companies, and Human Resources hiring managers who select SJWs in their hiring practices based upon wokeness and not their skills. For example, hiring somebody who did a Euro backpack tour and could share a nice portfolio of them posing with locals or buying food for children in Bangladesh or Africa. No experience doing the job being offered? No problem.

The bubble is bursting though. :) Media companies who hired SJWs are facing unionizing efforts and demands for more money, while writing articles which are hurting the company bottom line. They are being fired in droves by many companies as they burn from the fires these outraged and socially conscious millennials have started. Even the Huffpost was destroyed by them. I am seeing former SJW supporters like Scott Mendelson writing anti-SJW pieces now. And the post above with Obama is another strong indication that this SJW cancel culture will not last.

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
also helps that one of the SJW heroines or standard bearers...her initials are HRC, has recently made a huge fool of herself and is being called on it by media and others

i wont post it.. you can look it up :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I support my local Salvation army, not because i am religious-you know i am not, but if you want to be, fine with me. But they are local, goodwill is not. goodwill makes money from donations, SA does not. they ave a few stores but no where near like goodwill does.

I spt my local SA by donating old clothes, shoes and coats because i know they will wash them, fold them and put them in plastic and give them to ppl in need who live in my county and they wont ask for anything in return--they wont even try to get you to come to church

Now on this article linked.

i'm thinking that there are probably thousands of LGBTQ people who have benefited from the SA over the years and the SA never asked them their sexual orientation or judged them; they just helped them. but that isn't good enough for the brats of today, they want ppl to come out and make statements to rule out a negative or something they never did or thought for them to be 'ok' in their minds.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/pop-star...mm8VNivg_ieo4B5NOYTSl6MSlYs90TosIoy6aUSL5NWE0

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
hey @Overmind One, we have 2 or 3 sep threads of simular content all based around millenials, SJW's and far left social ideals..any way you could merge them together?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
hey @Overmind One, we have 2 or 3 sep threads of simular content all based around millenials, SJW's and far left social ideals..any way you could merge them together?

Sure, can you gather links and post them here? I can use them to merge the threads. Thanks!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
https://www.gatefans.net/gforums/threads/there-are-only-two-genders.29326/page-2#post-929686
https://www.gatefans.net/gforums/th...ls-but-a-lot-of-them.29279/page-5#post-929713

both merged into 'important to STAND firm in your beliefs' thread. maybe add to the title of that indicating that GENDERS and MILLENNIALs are now a part of it?

Hmmm...the stand for your beliefs thread is not about Millennials as much as it is about SJWs which are not all millennials. The genders and millennial thread can be merged. I will review those threads today, Thanks for getting those links!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Hmmm...the stand for your beliefs thread is not about Millennials as much as it is about SJWs which are not all millennials. The genders and millennial thread can be merged. I will review those threads today, Thanks for getting those links!

just leave the final merged thread titled the same (of course with 'stand 'spelled correctly :) ). the other two are challenges to our beliefs so, they would fit

we have a lot of similar or exact content threads here. over the yrs, ppl just make a new thread that does the same as an old thread

like how RANDOM BANTER has become what the already existing 'interesting stuff online' thread was

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
There is hope on the horizon . We are actually saying Christmas Tree again in Canada and actually saying Merry Christmas to people . For the last few years the media and the sjw snowflakes , forgive the winter punn , were saying a Christmas Tree was a holiday tree or it's the holiday season only , not Christmas . I never stopped calling it a Christmas Tree and I wish everyone I see a Merry Christmas ...
2020 is coming soon and I am sure we will be seeing a very interesting new year .
Merry Christmas .

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
There is hope on the horizon . We are actually saying Christmas Tree again in Canada and actually saying Merry Christmas to people . For the last few years the media and the sjw snowflakes , forgive the winter punn , were saying a Christmas Tree was a holiday tree or it's the holiday season only , not Christmas . I never stopped calling it a Christmas Tree and I wish everyone I see a Merry Christmas ...
2020 is coming soon and I am sure we will be seeing a very interesting new year .
Merry Christmas .

people have their HolyDays, i have no problem with that

I have been wondering though--as I go to our local walmart i see boxes on carts for stocking shelves. seasonal items, Christmas trees, decorations, toys ,etc

just about all the boxes--- per chinese efficiency attached to a lack of knowing what might cause some offense--say "CMAS stock. take to floor immediately

waiting to see if anyone in the offended class notices and cries outrage--i mean, they totally took 'christ' out of christmas :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
There also playing Baby It's Cold Outside a lot too , the original and newer versions .

;)

geez watch out when you're driving... maybe a lot of triggered individuals running amok when they hear that

Last edited:

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
I saw a few commercials on US tv that seemed to reflect that Americans are not afraid to support the troops again, that was nice to see. I will be even happier when the same is said for cops again. ThE SJW crap about how it is the offended against the machine really made a few bad apples to seem like every cop was dirty and a bullying bastard, that sickened me because two of my best friends are lifer cops. The don't live high on the hog, they work insane hours and they risk their lives everyday. One friend posts pictures of local officers that pass on the job on his Facebook and it is shocking how often it happens and you would never know.

On a lighter note, UK is amazing at Christmas time in NI. We have an amazing Christmas Market on the grounds at City Hall. The Christmas lights abound in plenty and huge words "Happy Christmas" are lit up on City Hall itself. I really wish some twits could come see this and even dare to say a bloody word....this is the land where you can't spit and not hit a church.

We are indeed the land of much Christmas Craich and if you don't like it, leave.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Again, this has NOTHING to do with generation. This is just a cycle repeating itself over and over again. Fat cats and starving dogs roaming around the streets.

It has everything to do with generation. The Millennial generation is the only one in history to have been born with social media in place, internet, cellphones, mainstream gay pride and same sex marriage. That very much has to do with the mindset so many of them have. And it is not part of a cycle, it is the origin of something entirely new.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Looks like millenials cushy existences are going to be shattered by coronavirus. I isolate as much as possible as I live in the most densely populated area of my country but I ventured out last night to meet someone and noticed buckets loads of millenials drinking in bars and carrying on as normal.

I thought "Are they mad?!" Then I realised most of them haven't known sickness and death before. They are just naive.

I wager by next month they will have their eyes opened to reality when they start accidentally killing their parents having contracted the virus.
Here, they have closed ALL the bars and places where these millennials have been getting their avocado toast and cold brewed Indonesian coffee and kale smoothies. Lyft and Uber are becoming unavailable to millennials who do not have cars. Many of them are having meltdowns.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Looks like millenials cushy existences are going to be shattered by coronavirus. I isolate as much as possible as I live in the most densely populated area of my country but I ventured out last night to meet someone and noticed buckets loads of millenials drinking in bars and carrying on as normal.

I thought "Are they mad?!" Then I realised most of them haven't known sickness and death before. They are just naive.

I wager by next month they will have their eyes opened to reality when they start accidentally killing their parents having contracted the virus.

i have assessed millennials to be quite the fatalistic/nihilistic bunch---change my mind :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Here, they have closed ALL the bars and places where these millennials have been getting their avocado toast and cold brewed Indonesian coffee and kale smoothies. Lyft and Uber are becoming unavailable to millennials who do not have cars. Many of them are having meltdowns.

yeah, like when they cant get the free wifi password for a cafe or lose cell signal

that kind of meltdown times 1000

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
yeah, like when they cant get the free wifi password for a cafe or lose cell signal

that kind of meltdown times 1000

It's appalling. Like, does nobody have a toaster and an avocado and bread? Nobody has coffee?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
To be fair to these little stupid asses, A.O.C. and Greta Thunberg did tell them the world is going to end in 10 yrs from MMCC so....

seriously though--what a screwed up generation of ppl, uber nihilistic and reserved to the culture of death (which ties to MMCC faith)

i mean, i am not for some of the restrictions we have which are a bit much, but then there is stuff that just makes common sense to not do

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aint-serious-miami-spring-breakers-074801407.html

upload_2020-3-18_14-25-44.jpeg
upload_2020-3-18_14-25-59.jpeg

Last edited: