What Was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Yeah I thought we could use one these threads so people will get hungry just by reading it. :P

Anyways, the last thing I ate was Bifteki with French Fries, Greek Salad, and a beer to wash it down with. Verdict: Delicious! :beckettu:

And how 'bout you?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Lobstaaaah raviloli with parmagiano reggiano, white grape juice to drink! Perfect! ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
El Pollo Loco

I just ate 3 pieces of El Pollo Loco chicken, and had steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in butter. Oh, and a Rockstar Zero which I am sipping right now. :)

4703420_epl_banner.jpg

2852577634_3faa7340f6.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Chicken burgers with cheese and washed down with a glass of milk . Oh man I am livin the dream !!!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
That looks yummy! whats the white stuff? ice cream, fresh cream that immitation cream stuff :(

I just had lunch. smoked ham and mustard on white bread, prawn cocktail crisps, orange juice & m&m chocolate brownie (half of)

yum yum

It's just regular old whipped cream with vanilla sugar for flavoring. It's a very 'filling' pastry so that's why it's perfectly fine to just eat it a few times a year. :)

That sounds yummy! jackanime12.gif

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Is that actually any good? I've got those at every corner but I haven't been brave enough to try.

El Pollo Loco is the HEALTHIEST fast food available to me. Almost everything on their menu is low carb and Atkins friendly, depending on the Phase. The tortillas are a nono as are the desserts and the fries. But unlike all the other chicken places (especially KFC), El Pollo Loco uses organic chickens, no breading or coatings or sugar in their marinades, and everything is so fresh! Its not that expensive. A meal of 3 pieces of chicken, fresh salsa and salad with the cilantro dressing costs about 5 bucks and is low carb and awesome. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
El Pollo Loco is the HEALTHIEST fast food available to me. Almost everything on their menu is low carb and Atkins friendly, depending on the Phase. The tortillas are a nono as are the desserts and the fries. But unlike all the other chicken places (especially KFC), El Pollo Loco uses organic chickens, no breading or coatings or sugar in their marinages, and everything is so fresh! Its not that expensive. A meal off 3 pieces of chicken, fresh salsa and salad with the cilantro dressing costs about 5 bucks and is low carb and awesome. :)

Great, now I want chicken...

But I guess I have to settle for a late night sandwhich. Or I guess you could say early morning sandwhich since it's 4:20 am. But who gives a shit, I have the week off anyways. At least I can be happy that I'm having grilled chicken tomorrow night. Or technically it's tonight... Whatever.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its the only fast food place I can go to other than In N Out to get Atkins friendly lunch!

Great, now I want chicken...

But I guess I have to settle for a late night sandwhich. Or I guess you could say early morning sandwhich since it's 4:20 am. But who gives a shit, I have the week off anyways. At least I can be happy that I'm having grilled chicken tomorrow night. Or technically it's tonight... Whatever.

Is there Ell Pollo Loco where you live? Im in California.

http://www.elpolloloco.com/

16.-El-Pollo-Loco-Locations.jpg

The only other place I can get a 100% Atkins friendly lunch is at In N Out Burger, where I can order a 3x3 animal style/protein style burger with fries (yes, I can have those fries because they are transfat free and the portion size is just right. Im in Phase 3 of Atkins :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I live in Sweden and we don't have Ell Pollo Loco over here.

Anyway, I had some great grilled chicken for dinner today - real home made stuff, not from some fast food joint.

Red Mage

Boney
I ate a ton of food at Nathans for mid afternoon lunch/dinner thing: 2 hot dogs, med cheese fries, mac and cheese wedges and mini corndogs.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I had a delicious dinner consisting of potato pastries (which aren't sweet at all considering the name) and tenderloin. Let me just tell you that it was one of the juciest steaks I've had in a long time. You barely even needed the red wine sauce. :)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Don't like throwing food away, so I ate the leftovers from my kid's baby food glass. You know what? Add some salt & pepper (unless it's fruits or yogurt) and that stuff is actually really good! :tongue:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Don't like throwing food away, so I ate the leftovers from my kid's baby food glass. You know what? Add some salt & pepper (unless it's fruits or yogurt) and that stuff is actually really good! :tongue:

Been there, done that :)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Aside from the grease on OM1's chicken picture, the number of calories in ESA's dessert and the amount of bad food Red Mage chugs in in one binge, I haven't seen anything in this thread so terribly offensive or private that warrants it being in the Flame Hell section of our forum. So I'm moving it out into the public... :wink: