Well, Batman Has Been Chosen For the "Man of Steel" Sequel...

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Bro, all you're doing is.pushing him into full rebel.mode and he'll end up seeing the movie twice or three times at the theaters for full fare just because you're telling him it will suck. Unless .... that's your plan, you devious bastard. :icon_lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
muhahahahaha!
--- merged: Aug 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM ---
They destroyed Catwoman completely when they chose Anne Hathaway, and why they burned down Wayne Manor and "killed off" Bruce Wayne is beyond me. I think they are going to re-imagine Batman and dummy him down (thats hard considering he is already dumbed down) and make the batcave look like the inside of Tony Stark's lab :( So, if they want to throw Ben Affleck in it, they might as well get Bruce Willis as Alfred, Beyonce as Catwoman, and bring in Justin Beiber as Robin. :icon_lol: :icon10:
id Watch that aslong as catwoman does the put a ring on it dance atleast once in the Movie :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If you're going that route why not just cast Mike Myers as Batman and be done with it...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
id Watch that aslong as catwoman does the put a ring on it dance atleast once in the Movie :)

facepalmhomer.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
theres just something weirdly sexy about that dance imo...
--- merged: Aug 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM ---
pelvic thrusts and ass shakes ftw!
--- merged: Aug 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM ---
this might be more up Apes Alley tho ;)

Sorry, but I don't have an epileptic fit fetish. Must be a Swedish thing. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
theres just something weirdly sexy about that dance imo...
--- merged: Aug 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM ---
pelvic thrusts and ass shakes ftw!
--- merged: Aug 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM ---
this might be more up Apes Alley tho ;)

ON THE FLOOR!!!

:laughing::rotflmao::happy0007::smiley-laughing024::shep_lol::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
They destroyed Catwoman completely when they chose Anne Hathaway, and why they burned down Wayne Manor and "killed off" Bruce Wayne is beyond me. I think they are going to re-imagine Batman and dummy him down (thats hard considering he is already dumbed down) and make the batcave look like the inside of Tony Stark's lab :( So, if they want to throw Ben Affleck in it, they might as well get Bruce Willis as Alfred, Beyonce as Catwoman, and bring in Justin Beiber as Robin. :icon_lol: :icon10:

You may be pretending to joke but I think you're actually voicing some inside info you picked up at a local coffee shop or some diner listening in on a conversation from two studio heads having a discussion on the down low over in the next booth about the future of their stupid franchise. :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I never saw Daredevil. Why all the hatin on Ben? Why cant he do Batman...Christian Bale did it, lisp and all. How can he be worse than Val Kilmer? Brad Pitt couldnt ever do a believable Batman. Why all the hate?

Ben comes across as a douche much of the time. I think he's getting better as an actor the older he gets, and a bit less douchy, but he's just not the superhero type, especially for a role as iconic as Batman. Honestly they should have picked someone else. Clearly someone performed fellatio on someone in order for this deal to happen.

And I've grown to hate Christian Bale. His last turn in The Dark Knight Rises was horrible, just horrible. The man is always so terse and turgid in every role he plays now that it's a turn off. Watch Terminator Salvation and if you don't come away from that film despising Bale then you have no sense of aesthetics. He's simply horrible.

And why couldn't Brad Pitt be Batman? Hell, I think he'd make a great Batman. He's got the maturity to play the role now.

At any rate, the list of actors that could have done the Batman role is endless from the likes of Sam Worthington to Karl Urban to you name it. But Affleck shouldn't be on the list. :tealc_new050:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I think Ben Affleck is a good actor. Just not Batman. I also think Gary Oldman is a good actor but he's a good Chief Gordon, also not a Batman. Brad Pitt is not Batman, either.

I could definitely see Karl Urban as Batman, though. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I think Ben Affleck is a good actor. Just not Batman. I also think Gary Oldman is a good actor but he's a good Chief Gordon, also not a Batman. Brad Pitt is not Batman, either.

I could definitely see Karl Urban as Batman, though. :)

I think Brad Pitt could pull off the role of Batman if need be, but I admit that if he was cast it would seem like stunt casting all over again. The role really does need someone less well known and less douchy than Affleck though. That's a given.

ETA -- And if they wanted to go with someone younger they could cast Nicholas Hoult in the role.

beast.png

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I never saw Daredevil. Why all the hatin on Ben? Why cant he do Batman...Christian Bale did it, lisp and all. How can he be worse than Val Kilmer? Brad Pitt couldnt ever do a believable Batman. Why all the hate?

Shavedape said:
Ben comes across as a douche much of the time. I think he's getting better as an actor the older he gets, and a bit less douchy, but he's just not the superhero type, especially for a role as iconic as Batman. Honestly they should have picked someone else. Clearly someone performed fellatio on someone in order for this deal to happen.

And I've grown to hate Christian Bale. His last turn in The Dark Knight Rises was horrible, just horrible. The man is always so terse and turgid in every role he plays now that it's a turn off. Watch Terminator Salvation and if you don't come away from that film despising Bale then you have no sense of aesthetics. He's simply horrible.

Just to add to this
When you play "Batman" (or Superman for that matter), you have to realise ONE thing, you are NOT playing one role. Bale played a *great* Batman, he played a garbage Bruce Wayne and as such the entire thing was off. Ben *could* play a good Wayne, but I would never buy him as Batman. The only "semi-modern" actor to do both at least *half* decent was Michael Keaton.
Such roles need an actor versatile enough to play both and not have the two personalities bleed into each other.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I think it's an acceptable choice. Been a fan of Afflecks since he had a small role in a little movie from the early 90's called "School Ties". anything beats the moron who was used in the reboot of The green Hornet !:P