We broke 90,000 posts today

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
What's next? Having rewatches of the Hostel movies?

No thanks...

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
The anal rape thing did it for me, blech.

Fine, but too bad. It's very well written and the rape scenes are actually done quite well in both the Swedish and American movies (meaning it's horrifying and necessary to the story instead of untasteful and stupid). And the girl does get her revenge and it's ever so sweet. :icon_twisted:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Anyhoo...getting back to the big 100,000 party, I propose we have an American pick the cinematic choices we might be viewing. I nominate GB to be in charge of that part of the party. ESA, you can do the music. :D

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Anyhoo...getting back to the big 100,000 party, I propose we have an American pick the cinematic choices we might be viewing. I nominate GB to be in charge of that part of the party. ESA, you can do the music. :D

Fine, but there will be no ABBA. But since in addition to the torture tool known as ABBA us Swedes have done some decent stuff in the rock and heavy metal department, I think I'll go for something like that.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well if no ABBA we could do some Ace of Base.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Well if no ABBA we could do some Ace of Base.

Sounds great. Now we just need something to annoy Stoneless with. Hmm... this'll do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA9Ln4FuXKc

The perfect teeny-bopper pop music. It'll be rough for me too, but everything's bearable with a bottle of whiskey.

S

Stonelesscutter

Sounds great. Now we just need something to annoy Stoneless with. Hmm... this'll do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA9Ln4FuXKc

The perfect teeny-bopper pop music. It'll be rough for me too, but everything's bearable with a bottle of whiskey.

My head. My poor head. Please, no whiskey today.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Fine, but there will be no ABBA. But since in addition to the torture tool known as ABBA us Swedes have done some decent stuff in the rock and heavy metal department, I think I'll go for something like that.

ABBA it is!!! :joy: (get yo "Dancing Queen" on!)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Thought you had a stronger stomach than that. :P Guess you better stay away from those movie and books then... ;)

Huh? There's a series of books about some chick with a tattoo taking it in the rear? How many intellectually engaging novels can one possibly write where the main character takes it up the chute? Wouldn't the story become kind of predictable after the first 3 or 4 pages? :roll:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Huh? There's a series of books about some chick with a tattoo taking it in the rear? How many intellectually engaging novels can one possibly write where the main character takes it up the chute? Wouldn't the story become kind of predictable after the first 3 or 4 pages? :roll:

It's one scene in the first book and it along with the girl's revenge on the guy who did it to her helps set up the kind of character she is.

Bluce Ree

It's one scene in the first book and it along with the girl's revenge on the guy who did it to her helps set up the kind of character she is.

The kind who takes it up the butt every chapter of every novel? Intriguing.

Bluce Ree

No, the kind who shoves a dildo up the ass of those who rapes her and then tattoos "I'm A Rapist Pig" onto their stomachs.

So, she gets raped in every novel? Talk about a down-on-your-luck character.

Bluce Ree

What job do I get??

Your job is to read EvilSpaceAlien's entire series of Tattoo Girl's Adventures in Ass Rape novels and the discuss them at the party. You may bring a whiteboard for illustration.