Staff member
GateFans broke 90,000 posts today!

THANK YOU GATEFANS MEMBERS!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
so a bigger bang for 100k then eh? ;)

We're all flying to Sweden and having a party at your apartment. Stoneless will bring some homemade booze, Illiterati will take pics of the debauchery, and Rac80 will bring her Glock 23 "just in case". ;)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
We're all flying to Sweden and having a party at your apartment. Stoneless will bring some homemade booze, Illiterati will take pics of the debauchery, and Rac80 will bring her Glock 23 "just in case". ;)
good luck finding me ;)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede

But then what will I bring!? Hmm.... I know, I'll bring some of my homemade fireworks! I'll just have to make sure that they pack a little less punch this time. But still, no matter what anyone says, that tree was ugly as hell and deserved what it got.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
good luck finding me ;)

We'll just inquire at the local police department. Surely they keep tabs on you, probably with a GPS ankle monitor. Shouldn't be hard to find your penthouse suite.

At any rate, you're in charge of balloons. Make sure there are lots of pretty ones! :D

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

I've always wanted to party in Sweden. Will there be Swedish fish, Swedish meatballs, and the Swedish Bikini Team there?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I've always wanted to party in Sweden. Will there be Swedish fish, Swedish meatballs, and the Swedish Bikini Team there?

There will be darkness and cold and you'll be forced to watch confusing Bergman films. In short -- it will be paradise my friend! :D

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
There will be darkness and cold and you'll be forced to watch confusing Bergman films. In short -- it will be paradise my friend! :D

Oh please we've gotten past Bergman a long time ago. Now you're forced to watch the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movies instead. Nothing like a little gruesome anal rape to cheer everyone up. ;)

G

Graybrew1

Oh please we've gotten past Bergman a long time ago. Now you're forced to watch the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movies instead. Nothing like a little gruesome anal rape to cheer everyone up. ;)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!