THE 100 Season 5

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
WTH !!! Space boy knows what an underground garage is ? He never saw one before or a friggin car lol !!!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
WTH !!! Space boy knows what an underground garage is ? He never saw one before or a friggin car lol !!!

yeah,,but later, idk if s2 or 3 you will some flashbacks on the education system they had...they always worked t the goal of one day going to the surface, so they learned earth ways

you may not Jaha for long....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Agree . Jaha is now looking to be heading into A-Hole mode lol .
;)

Jaha becomes somebody you might not like later on. Clarke is the one to pay attention to. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i starter watching s1 again last night and i forgot how many characters i had forgotten!

like Jaha's son and the little murderous 8th grade girl....

and while i do remember them scaling back on the 'mutant effects' in ppl and animals (glowing butterflies for example), watching it again shows just how SFX reliant the show was for those aspects. i am glad they ditched all that mutant stuff.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
and the future Blodreina-another character who has changed much

I loved the Allie arc, but I did not understand the Praimfaya thing with the reactors. Made no sense scientifically.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
It's been getting fun ... Some of the tools are being detooled and burned to a crisp while others are being eaten . Oh yippy !!!

;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yes . It's up to date on Netflix Canada and they add a new episode of Season 5 every week I think . Still on Season 2 but moving along . I do have trouble taking the Commander seriously tho as she comes across as a really nice commander and not a person of strong will and strength . Maybe because her voice seems so soft and gentile and she has a monotone look with no real anger in her eyes . I would have cast someone else in that part . Just my observation but dam she is cute tho .
;)

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
For those who have short memories let me remind old Eureka fans that A.L.I.E., or Becka?, is portrayed by smoky-voiced Deputy-Sheriff 'Joe'.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Season three so far is absolutely stupid as shit . Want to know why ?
First a scene where Jasper is drunk under a table with a booze cup of some kind on his chest . Next shot , the cup is gone .
Next , friggin clarke is a super hunter killer , takes out what is obviously the stupidest couger in the woods that has no scent skills or eyesight . It takes years to become a seasoned hunter even if this show is a sci-fi fantasy show . She is also talking a completely different launguage in 4 months time !but has been isolated and hidden in the woods ?
I see there also back to really stupid sex scenarios scenes that also make no sense . Are the writers from season 1 back ?
Turning it off ... Show has gone back to stupid as shit mode like season one was .

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I loved the Allie arc, but I did not understand the Praimfaya thing with the reactors. Made no sense scientifically.

i think it was meant to be implied (because soooo much produced today relies on this kind of writing laziness) ALIE had something to do with it. After the original attack by ALIE, yes? that it programmed the nuke power grid (because weren't they all linked together?) to "finish the job" in 97 yrs because it had predicted survivors of the original attack...

IDK..it CAN ALWAYS be addressed later on as the show does do this...in this season we already found out that there were (maybe still are?) many humans in deeper spaceon mining colonies and ships and that many of these ships had cryo capability. We also get another implied explanation for the meaning/origin of Pramfaya---Pram from Pramheda (where we also get t he grounders word for commander/leader 'Heda) as it is shown that Becca Pramheda was executed by the orginal grounders/survivors from the bunker..even though she helped them and they came to worship her, they kileld her.. there has got to be more to come on that too

This is what the fan wiki has--
  • According to A.L.I.E., old nuclear power plants melting down from 97 years ago are causing global radiation levels to rise and will make 96% of Earth uninhabitable in six months.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Commander seriously tho as she comes across as a really nice commander and not a person of strong will and strength . Maybe because her voice seems so soft and gentile and she has a monotone look with no real anger in her eyes

man, you are getting distracted to easily--- :)

and the stupid sex scenes-some of them at least, have implications for later on

if you continued to watch you would find out that the current commander, whoever it is at the time, is not just his or herself

the commander must 'low ball' what they know to everyone including their own ppl, to preserve control. if being nice is what can cultivate control, then thats what they do

as far as anyone learning trig, it wouldn't be that hard. it is just a evolution of current american english dialect of the east coast--Philly, Baltimore, DC area especially

example---
  • Your fight is over: Yu gonplei ste odon
'yu' = you, gonplei= gun play or fighting, ste = is, odon = all done

blodreina =
blood reign or red queen

although different vocabulary is used, it is not all that different a idea from the Belter's language in EXPANSE

i dont think there has been one sex scene in all of s5 so far

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
How do they explain her hunting skills ? And taking on a black cougar is no easy task if even possible ? That thing would have jumped her ass from behind where she was too busy watching the rabbit because that cougar would have smelled her from miles away .
Also what the hell is running that jeep ? Gas ? Where the hell did they find 100 year old gas that has not turned to sludge ! Is it electric ?
Yah I guess I am being picky but I really don't lke lazy writing .

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
How do they explain her hunting skills ? And taking on a black cougar is no easy task if even possible ? That thing would have jumped her ass from behind where she was too busy watching the rabbit because that cougar would have smelled her from miles away .
Also what the hell is running that jeep ? Gas ? Where the hell did they find 100 year old gas that has not turned to sludge ! Is it electric ?
Yah I guess I am being picky but I really don't lke lazy writing .

the vehicle is solar powered

this too comes into a couple of plot points later

i think when you are pretty damned hungry and have befriended ppl who have been hunting since being little kids, then you are going to pick up hunting pretty quick