THE 100 Season 5

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the real mt Weather

fed govt EOC with a mtn bunker somewhere beneath

and you know, they say that once the cover is blown on these places then they are never going to be used again, but look att his pic, there iss till activity and they are still doing construction

it would be foolish to throw these away. maybe not presidential material but still quite usefull

just more info on the cartography/geography of the show

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...8600ce3e56bd29!8m2!3d39.0632289!4d-77.8879206

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I loved the Allie arc, but I did not understand the Praimfaya thing with the reactors. Made no sense scientifically.

So going through it again

ALIE made the city of light as a place for the collective consciousnesses of humanity to survive

Pramfaya 2.0 happened due to fail safes expiring

in s4ep1 we see raven explain how new reactors, built by 2048 (after the 2nd fukushima disaster), were made to withstand "anything even a nuclear strike and came with fail safes to last 100yrs"

so the science is fiction in this instance, though i am sure someone has a theory of how to do this in reality

as for patches of survivable land existing, well the writing "out" for that was given by ALIE where she says her predictions state that "96% of the world will be uninhabitable". so i guess they found a spot in the 4%

---------------------
every season has had a "other shoe drop" t the end intro'ing the next villain or 'impossible circumstance' facing them

wondering what this season's will be for s6?

more survivors? i mean our world is a big place and there are a lot more bunkers on it then just Mt Weather... hell, about half the population of north korea could live underground in well made bunkers and 'cities' if it had to

<<a problem with post apocalypse stuff..they always keep the story too local>>

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
more survivors? i mean our world is a big place and there are a lot more bunkers on it then just Mt Weather... hell, about half the population of north korea could live underground in well made bunkers and 'cities' if it had to

<<a problem with post apocalypse stuff..they always keep the story too local>>

well, wait. just saw what i had forgotten...

we know that there were survivors on the ground in Egypt. i take that as an indication that ppl did survive elsewhere without nightblood or a commander's chip

wonder if tptb's will ever pick back up on this?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
well, wait. just saw what i had forgotten...

we know that there were survivors on the ground in Egypt. i take that as an indication that ppl did survive elsewhere without nightblood or a commander's chip

wonder if tptb's will ever pick back up on this?

Something from Egypt? That will be too easy for me to make a crack about, so I will bite some of my tongue. In anycase if you see something stoney like a pyramid flying from inside the clouds, then you can assume I am a flak when it comes to writing, or I was simply laffing outloud.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
yeah it was in there

and easy to miss item, but it was defi there

s4ep1

--please "crack" away :)

SG -1 anyone. I basically have to watch the show with caps on and then forget to watch all the action. I will go back to epi 4.01 and make a screen cap or two. There could be Egypt action but don't know. Kindly, don't burn me at the stake if I find something contrarian.

Four per cent of the Earth's mass is a whole lot of untouched land, especially if there were not that many black bloods occurring away from Mount Weather or such.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
SG -1 anyone. I basically have to watch the show with caps on and then forget to watch all the action. I will go back to epi 4.01 and make a screen cap or two. There could be Egypt action but don't know. Kindly, don't burn me at the stake if I find something contrarian.

Four per cent of the Earth's mass is a whole lot of untouched land, especially if there were not that many black bloods occurring away from Mount Weather or such.

it was entirely a visual

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
its pretty ironic when we find out that the grounders of the 12 clan's ancestors were the top level members of the Second Dawn cult

the second dawn cults top members (12th level) were all members of the American "elite" --wealthy business people, celebrities, etc, all had to pay a total of over $10 million to get to the top (whatever that is actually worth in 2052)

and then the people of MT Weather; descended from politicians and bureaucrats (mostly)

the ppl of Mt Weather survived by using the blood of grounders

now that is rich.....

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Holy poop this show is getting super heavy ,,,wow
Jeepers tho . Why did the tools not keep Raven blindfolded and gagged ?
S3 :E11

;)

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
just a question..i know they are not big enough for too many ppl

just wondering how TPTB's would explain the survival of ppl there

now i am sure there are some type of modern bunkers in Egypt but, are the pyramids or any of the known tombs, deep enough /thick enough to protect well enough from nuke fallout?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
just a question..i know they are not big enough for too many ppl

just wondering how TPTB's would explain the survival of ppl there

now i am sure there are some type of modern bunkers in Egypt but, are the pyramids or any of the known tombs, deep enough /thick enough to protect well enough from nuke fallout?

Once the Israelis got the bomb I am sure there are underground bunkers everywhere, except in Palestine, copying Iraq probably like they have in Baghdad.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Once the Israelis got the bomb I am sure there are underground bunkers everywhere, except in Palestine, copying Iraq probably like they have in Baghdad.

i am sure you are right

did you find the Egypt scene yet? :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
no one going to try a guess or calculation at whether the great pyramids are thick enough to protect anyone inside from radiation?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
s5 finale

now that was a very interesting and (mostly) unexpected twist!!

there is a s6 so my guess troubles will still remain.... :)

and Clarke is still freaking Loki...IMO that is :)

<<i was gong to say "the harbinger of death" but that would be too much like.... ahh nevermind >>

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
i am sure you are right

did you find the Egypt scene yet? :)

Orion belt and Sphinx.png

By the look of this picture it appears they were not using the pyramids to transmit power.

Another.png

Is that a lily pad on her cheek?

Lily pad.png

I used VLC to download some of the video. This was a test to see if I could get a better look at her inkings.

Woman turned left.png

Unfortunately some of her markings were burned off.

Woman.png

And now we post to see how the pictures make out. 400 points by say 276 if I remember correctly.​

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Is that a lily pad on her cheek?

looks lie maybe some kind of clan or "crew" tat that incorporates arabic with some symbology. like how the 12 clans have their own markings

most of which..i only picked up on a re watch as well, are derived from 2ND DAWN symbolism

of course, no one in Egypt would have any connections with that

and, it is all kind of "moot" now anyways...

<<have you watched S5 yet?>>

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
looks lie maybe some kind of clan or "crew" tat that incorporates arabic with some symbology. like how the 12 clans have their own markings

most of which..i only picked up on a re watch as well, are derived from 2ND DAWN symbolism

of course, no one in Egypt would have any connections with that

and, it is all kind of "moot" now anyways...

<<have you watched S5 yet?>>

As sure as there is 'red soylent' in the dairy case of my local grocery store, I will get at it - pitter patter.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
As sure as there is 'red soylent' in the dairy case of my local grocery store, I will get at it - pitter patter.

And I did do some pitter-pattering and got her done.

Does 'Universe' come to mind? At least I got something right. When an alien brings a spacecraft get on it even if you end up being the next meal. Keep those Canadian actors employed, dag nab it - or should I say Australian.

It took Five Seasons to get to the end of Book One. I won't live long enough to see the end.