Stargate Universe - Distant Hope

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
mage dont overthink it, there isnt a point same as with the real SGU episodes.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
SLAPS Overmind1 silly over bolded comment!!!

Have a heart, bro! :tongue-new: That pimply faced kid is making movies...er...well....TRYING to make a movie, and his nads havent even dropped yet. :anim_59: Okay, his first effort was an utter, complete, unmitigated FAIL which should be low-level formatted from his hard drives and purged from YouTube and the minds of the millions....er....thousands....er....hundreds? of people who watched this. But, it was ambitious! :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Have a heart, bro! :tongue-new: That pimply faced kid is making movies...er...well....TRYING to make a movie, and his nads havent even dropped yet. :anim_59: Okay, his first effort was an utter, complete, unmitigated FAIL which should be low-level formatted from his hard drives and purged from YouTube and the minds of the millions....er....thousands....er....hundreds? of people who watched this. But, it was ambitious! :D
dude the last parts of a heart i had Died YEARS ago so no ill be a dick till the day i die :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The guy who made this video is actually quite talented. I came across his YouTube channel Power543. He is just starting out, but he shows some real talent. Here is one of his videos from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1WKSblkD4&feature=autoplay&list=UUpEDY2mDIakHIiQX_G-E3Vw&playnext=2

For a guy his age, this is really quite good! I watched all of his videos on the playlist. Some are REALLY bad, and others are really pretty good. :) Just wanted to give him some props.