Star Trek Discovery SUCKS.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I heard threw the grapevine that there gonna visit a planet soon were pigs fly . Yup . A pig flying planet . No umbrella strong enough to handle those droppings . When that (not a vulcan)girl steps in a pile she will go balistic and kill the crew . Really .. This will happen in the coming episodes .
I found the scipt while walking my dog ...
:)

I heard threw the grapevine that there gonna visit a planet soon were pigs fly . Yup . A pig flying planet . No umbrella strong enough to handle those droppings . When that (not a vulcan)girl steps in a pile she will go balistic and kill the crew . Really .. This will happen in the coming episodes .
I found the scipt while walking my dog ...
:)

Hopefully your dog "dropped" some story ideas for the writers to use because they sure need the help. ;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Did you see that preview were she keeps telling the other girl the nipple clamp creature is safe and wont hurt a flee !!! Lol ... Guess who is dead now cuz our hero told her to go in its cage and give it a hug . WTF is wrong with this show lol .
Who the hell is watching it ? How can anyone accept this character the way she is ... She is super duper whacko !!!
What are you gurl ? Some kinda doomz day machine ?
No one is safe near her ... No one ...
Other than watching what u tubers post I will never watch the show. Its just disgusting beyond belief...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Wow . Rumour mill . Stars of std told.to start looking for work else where . Show to be cancelled by xmass ...
Awesome . Hope its true ...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, I managed to find another lame article about this show. It's loaded with shilling and puffery and false facts. It's so bad it's good, lol! :icon_lol:

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/10/8/16444242/star-trek-discovery-season-2-renewal

*Oh yeah, f**k Kurtzman, that hack. :pride:

Oh, hi there blogger! I was wondering, would you give a review of what you think of Star Trek Discovery on your blog? Here is some coffee money for you...

1-U7j9SItv0iMEZANV-23_9A.gif

...and if it's really good, I will be back with more coffee money. In fact, if you can get some of your friends to post comments, that would be even greater. Let me stop insulting you with this little bankroll! Let's get the coffee money from this one instead...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
OMG, I managed to find another lame article about this show. It's loaded with shilling and puffery and false facts. It's so bad it's good, lol! :icon_lol:

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/10/8/16444242/star-trek-discovery-season-2-renewal

*Oh yeah, f**k Kurtzman, that hack. :pride:
I already posted this link a while back in the Thread. Season 2 is already guaranteed because Netflix paid for it but I don't see it going beyond season 2. This show from the beginning was suppose to have a VERY short shelf life like all shows on streaming services unless you are stupid lame of thrones.

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Oh the humanity!! Season 2? ... I lost count as to how many people and things this girl has killed .
Who knew there were so many crewman 6's and red shirts out there ...
True . That much money sunk into it they had no choice but to do 2 seasons and it looks like Plan 9 From Outer Space will no longer hold the title of worst peice of entertainment ever put on screen ...
STD makes everyone sick eventually ...
;)

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan

OMG - "Stick with me, I am a survivor just like you" Just the way he said that my god so bad. Maybe it's just me but that sounded so badly acted. :smiley-white-flag::smiley-white-flag::smiley-white-flag:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Oh, hi there blogger! I was wondering, would you give a review of what you think of Star Trek Discovery on your blog? Here is some coffee money for you...

View attachment 33566

...and if it's really good, I will be back with more coffee money. In fact, if you can get some of your friends to post comments, that would be even greater. Let me stop insulting you with this little bankroll! Let's get the coffee money from this one instead...

View attachment 33567
Gonna knock on there door today and ask for some coffee money so I can give a super shill review too ...
Ha ... Theres not enough money on this planet to make me do that . I would rather starve ... Or what if that Michael character see's me and starts slammin my head on the hood of my car yelling ( a good review dammit , I worked hard to learn that vulcan pinch and magic hologram mind melds dude !!! No one noticed I am not a vulcan but I look like one and I am the only one in the show , no one lives but me , slam , slam , slam )
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Sources please...?
I tried to upload the utube link but my fone wont let me . Just jummpin on my puter to find it again . It's a review of the series before it started and as the show clips along I beleive but from what I gathered the actors had been told to look elswhere before STD hit the airways ...
;)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Gonna knock on there door today and ask for some coffee money so I can give a super shill review too ...
Ha ... Theres not enough money on this planet to make me do that . I would rather starve ... Or what if that Michael character see's me and starts slammin my head on the hood of my car yelling ( a good review dammit , I worked hard to learn that vulcan pinch and magic hologram mind melds dude !!! No one noticed I am not a vulcan but I look like one and I am the only one in the show , no one lives but me , slam , slam , slam )
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I like how Kurtzman says he is doing bold things with Star Trek . Really dude ! How about destroying the franchise one movie at a time and a show...
:facepalm:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
And Goldsman going on about story telling ! What story ? Michael is insane ! That's what we got so far and she kills everyone around her . So how is that a storyline ... Next weeks episode, watch as Michael goes low key and only kills off half the crew this time around . It will be epic !!!

:confused0006: