South Park

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
i dont know about instant classic but it was ok i guess.. the san diego part at the end was sort of funny tho.. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

It was a pretty cool ep.

GUMMIBEARS!!!

Does "jackin' it in San Diego" have any basis in the real world??

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Meh, it had potential to be hilarious but it was just...meh. Should have been a bigger show down between Butters and his grandma.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The rampant bullying was priceless, and I thought the Captain Chaos part put it over the top. Plus they had a little musical number in there. You guys are tough critics. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

The rampant bullying was priceless, and I thought the Captain Chaos part put it over the top. Plus they had a little musical number in there. You guys are tough critics. :P

The musical number sucked but the rest was ok. I especially loved GUMMIBEARS!!! :)

SciphonicStranger

...Ziplining - OMG WTF was that? The live action stuff was just...weird. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I found the ziplining ep to be okay. At first I thought it was going to totally suck but it wasn't horrible. Nice change up with the live action stuff, weird as it was. Kind of funny to focus on how kids can be so easily bored (although I too get bored in such situations).

SciphonicStranger

No live action tonight. Cartman's cupid was fun and they should have his new halitosis girlfriend on every week. :P

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
It was a pretty cool ep.

GUMMIBEARS!!!

Does "jackin' it in San Diego" have any basis in the real world??

Yes, the producer of the Kony documentary about child soldiers and human rights abuses in Africa was recently seen naked, masturbating, and spouting nonsense in San Diego.

Part II repeats some of the same slick, inspiring shots as the original of a young global community mobilizing into action. But noticeably missing is the voice of the organization's co-founder, Jason Russell, who directed the first video. Russell was diagnosed with brief psychosis last month after witnesses saw him pacing naked on a sidewalk in a San Diego neighborhood, screaming incoherently and banging his fists on the pavement. His outburst happened shortly after Kony 2012 thrust the group into the global limelight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57410422/kony-2012-sequel-addresses-criticism/

SciphonicStranger

For all of you Park-Heads, new episodes start tonight in the U.S. :cool-new:

SciphonicStranger

I thought they'd have a big Halloween special tonight and all we got was a weird tribute to Lance Armstrong. At least the bracelet guy got whacked.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I found it just "meh" to be honest. I did like that the bracelet guy got whacked, mostly because I just found that Dr. Seuss stuff annoying.

I guess it was a commentary on how people are sheep and easily fooled and all that stuff, but it wasn't that sharp or snappy. No great belly laughs in this one.

SciphonicStranger

I suppose the recent downfall of Lance Armstrong gave them an opportunity to go after the "wear a bracelet for a cause" phenomenon. It just seemed flat and stale to me as those things have been out there for years now. I would rather have seen another Barbra Streisand episode in “spooky vision”.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Yeah, I found it just "meh" to be honest. I did like that the bracelet guy got whacked, mostly because I just found that Dr. Seuss stuff annoying.

I guess it was a commentary on how people are sheep and easily fooled and all that stuff, but it wasn't that sharp or snappy. No great belly laughs in this one.
very much agree!

SciphonicStranger

Tonight's episode had a bit of election fun for everyone. Not sure if I felt more sorry for Butters or General Tso. :lol: