South Park

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Last night's A History Channel Thanksgiving was OK but didn't blow me away. I did like the premise about the History Channel airing ridiculous nonsense though. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Last night's A History Channel Thanksgiving was OK but didn't blow me away. I did like the premise about the History Channel airing ridiculous nonsense though. :P

I was just glad last night's ep wasn't a 2 parter. It was just "meh" as that show goes. The History Channel thing was clever at first but they worked the premise to death. And the Thor thing was also just "meh".

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
this weeks ep was also pretty "meh" and cartman was just to annoying,..

S

Stonelesscutter

I've now seen the first 13 seasons. Only season 14 to go and then I can start getting up to speed with the current season. :)

G

Graybrew1

I just jumped into it mid this season. I grab some of the other ones here and there. It is on my list to do a full rewatch of it.

G

Graybrew1

I just caught a couple of these eps, and I must say that the Penis size one goes into the books as a classic imo..... these are some sick warped twisted but frakin funny as SH#$ sons of guns that write this stuff. :P:thoranime12:

S

Stonelesscutter

I've finally gotten caught up with South Park having now seen all of the eps. Hooray! Now I'll just have to wait till next year for the new season to start and then I can join in on the discussions. :)

SciphonicStranger

I've finally gotten caught up with South Park having now seen all of the eps. Hooray! Now I'll just have to wait till next year for the new season to start and then I can join in on the discussions. :)

New South Park episodes start Wednesday night (3/14) here in the US. I look forward to your comments. :cool:

S

Stonelesscutter

I lmao at the new South Park episode. Why didn't you put the toilet seat down?!?!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
How did I miss that the new season started? :(

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Cash for Gold was pretty good last night. It is always nice to see Stan's grandpa show up in an episode. :cool:

SciphonicStranger

This weeks Faith Hillin episode was sorta "meh", but it had a few laughs in it.

SciphonicStranger

OMFG, tonight's episode "Butterballs" is an instant classic. Special appearance by Butters' grandma. :rotflmao: