South Park

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
This one was an instant classic.

It actually made me want to watch a broadway musical. And I never thought I would say that. :P

SciphonicStranger

ok :) im looking forward to watching it which should be in roughly 20 mins or so :)

Enjoy my friend! :)

This one answered some age old questions I think. ;)

G

Graybrew1

will do!

oh? like last season and the answer to why kenny apears immortal? if so cool! still have a wee bit left before i can watch it but shouldnt be long ;)

No, that is not the unanswered question. LOL.
Gotta Love South Park. What warped sick twisted funny minds. :P

SciphonicStranger

will do!

oh? like last season and the answer to why kenny apears immortal? if so cool! still have a wee bit left before i can watch it but shouldnt be long ;)

The age old question of why men can enjoy musicals I think. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well all I'll say is when I saw Wicked on Broadway (original cast, ha!) I didn't experience any of the post-show benefits. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
will do!

The immortal Kenny episode(s) was genius, pure genius! I love how they can still -- on occasion -- pull off some really good work on this show.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
The age old question of why men can enjoy musicals I think. :P
cool cool! well you are talking to someone who LOVED the SP movie back when it came out 10-11 years ago so i do apreaciate the SP way of aproching "musicals" :P

Is it about the crabpeople again? :P
god how o lothe the crab people :facpalm: :P

The immortal Kenny episode(s) was genius, pure genius! I love how they can still -- on occasion -- pull off some really good work on this show.
aye it sure was i loved that episode.

i alos really like the ep were Kyle does the "jesus" thing and takes on the worlds "sin" (debt) brilliantly political and funny imo :P
and i agree they really can pull out some funny stuff still like "Schnookie" LMFAO :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
aye it sure was i loved that episode.

i alos really like the ep were Kyle does the "jesus" thing and takes on the worlds "sin" (debt) brilliantly political and funny imo :P
and i agree they really can pull out some funny stuff still like "Schnookie" LMFAO :P

It's been years but I still giggle about the Jennifer Lopez/Cartman hand puppet episode. ("My name is Jennifer Lopez! I eat tacos and burritos!") My friends and I still joke around by saying "Taco kisses". Hilarious, simply hilarious! :D

OMNI

It's been years but I still giggle about the Jennifer Lopez/Cartman hand puppet episode. ("My name is Jennifer Lopez! I eat tacos and burritos!") My friends and I still joke around by saying "Taco kisses". Hilarious, simply hilarious! :D
Aye thats a good one too ;)
man there really are A-LOT of classics in there :)

S

Stonelesscutter

I saw that one a few days ago. :)
Just watched the one with Casa Bonita.

OMNI

you were right instant CLASSIC :)
shame about the vegan kid tho :P

ao anyone up for a "BRODOWN"??? LMFAO!!

SciphonicStranger

Another new episode airs tonight - "1%". I can only imagine what this one will be about. :D

SciphonicStranger

:eek:

OMG, poor Clyde Frog. I am heartbroken. :(