YJ02

Well Known GateFan
what Theo Rossi did in his off time

He clearly has no juice (:playful:) off of SOA

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
seems Jax's "shit" is unraveling pretty fast

Chinese defi don't buy what Jax is selling

I think that the Redwood MC is going to come a knockin fairly soon--with that particular shotgun

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Ok, I really hope that Juice whacked Gemma

Next weeks scenes show Juice but no Gemma

I am thinking she is going to die, just don't know when, but this ep would be fine

Juice is going to go to his "kin"--cool
------------------------------------------------------

In reference to THE SHIELD -I see Gemma as a rough comparison to Mackey--chief manipulator and conniver, selfish and totally self serving

only here, I think (hope) the chief conniver gets killed

like you said (Bluce) Jax will probably end up losing everything/everyone--looking more and more as if Wendy os going to be on her own with both kids--just a guess there. way this show goes, she could be hit by a bay area metro bus next ep!

what do you think?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Ok, I really hope that Juice whacked Gemma

Nope, but I bet he will probably let Jax know she killed Tara, which should start an entirely new shit storm given that she is the cause for the complete destruction of everything Jax had perfectly put together, including the peace and commerce between all the gangs.

Next weeks scenes show Juice but no Gemma

Read the future episode synopses. She's there.

I am thinking she is going to die, just don't know when, but this ep would be fine

Juice is going to go to his "kin"--cool
------------------------------------------------------

In reference to THE SHIELD -I see Gemma as a rough comparison to Mackey--chief manipulator and conniver, selfish and totally self serving

only here, I think (hope) the chief conniver gets killed

like you said (Bluce) Jax will probably end up losing everything/everyone--looking more and more as if Wendy os going to be on her own with both kids--just a guess there. way this show goes, she could be hit by a bay area metro bus next ep!

what do you think?

I agree. Everything is being orchestrated in the storyline to relieve Jax of everything he holds dear, starting with the Chinese clusterf**k he created and the ensuing war that will be of direct consequence.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Nope, but I bet he will probably let Jax know she killed Tara, which should start an entirely new shit storm given that she is the cause for the complete destruction of everything Jax had perfectly put together, including the peace and commerce between all the gangs.

Read the future episode synopses. She's there.

:crying-028: :moody: I will be upset if the show ends with her still alive

then the next day I will wake up and realise it was just TV:smiley-laughing011:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
"Your mom is kind of intimidating.."

-"You guys are afraid of my Mom?"

--"We all are!"

:smiley-laughing021:

---------------------------------

Too bad about Elvis losing his eye--yet another relative "innocent" caught up in the Jax/Gemma shit storm

I wonder what the Redwood guy is going to tell Jax about his dad's death that he doesn't already know (from the previews)?

Bluce Ree

"Your mom is kind of intimidating.."

-"You guys are afraid of my Mom?"

--"We all are!"

:smiley-laughing021:

---------------------------------

Too bad about Elvis losing his eye--yet another relative "innocent" caught up in the Jax/Gemma shit storm

I wonder what the Redwood guy is going to tell Jax about his dad's death that he doesn't already know (from the previews)?

That his mom put Clay up to it? He has a beef with Jax anyway for killing, who I assume, was probably his son.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That his mom put Clay up to it? He has a beef with Jax anyway for killing, who I assume, was probably his son.

yeah the dead kid is his son or someone close

i was mis remembering

-i thought in some previous season that Jax had found out that his mom had something to do with his dad's death --mom did some fast talking and in the context of their current situation (at that moment) Jax saw that his dad was in the wrong (when he started to stop reading his dad's book)

i don't know, watched shit so quick---thought the Irish woman had something to do with Jax finding out about Gemma's ploys too

doesn't matter-not like I am going to go back and watch it all again :anim_59:

---------------------------------------------
so if gemma does get whacked-who do you think does it? With that scene with Jax's kid at the bedroom door overhearing hear, and the previous scenes at his propensity to violence-i am putting my horse on the kid :popcorn:

Bluce Ree

so if gemma does get whacked-who do you think does it? With that scene with Jax's kid at the bedroom door overhearing hear, and the previous scenes at his propensity to violence-i am putting my horse on the kid :popcorn:

Good question and possibly a good assumption. I'm totally on the fence on this one. Sutter has been anything but predictable with these last few episodes. It can go in any direction at this point.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Good question and possibly a good assumption. I'm totally on the fence on this one. Sutter has been anything but predictable with these last few episodes. It can go in any direction at this point.

having the kid do it absolves Jax of matricide- it will be totally unlooked for and unable to defend

i am guessing that (if it happens) this event will finally clear all the women from Jax's life and leave the door open again for Wendy's influence on him

if jax survives that it

Bluce Ree

having the kid do it absolves Jax of matricide- it will be totally unlooked for and unable to defend

i am guessing that (if it happens) this event will finally clear all the women from Jax's life and leave the door open again for Wendy's influence on him

if jax survives that it

If he does kill his mother, it would probably be near, if not at, the end. We probably wouldn't see what Wendy's influence would yield unless they close with an epilogue summarizing what transpires in the years after.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I know, since Sutter has had so many of the other actors from SHIELD on- it would be cool and totally unexpected if they had Michael Chiklis on.

It would be last ep--he would be just some guy riding down the hwy with his family in a mnivan

SAMCRO would come by--he'd get pissed, turn around and then pull out an AR15 and gun down the whole bunch

now that would be totally non trope :icon_lol:

Bluce Ree

I know, since Sutter has had so many of the other actors from SHIELD on- it would be cool and totally unexpected if they had Michael Chiklis on.

It would be last ep--he would be just some guy riding down the hwy with his family in a mnivan

SAMCRO would come by--he'd get pissed, turn around and then pull out an AR15 and gun down the whole bunch

now that would be totally non trope :icon_lol:

Ya know, SOA does take place in the same universe as The Shield, per Sutter, and Macky is with the FBI. By this time, his "sentence" of being a desk jockey would be over and he'd most likely be a field agent. I think it would be poetic in a sense to have him take down the Sons in the end. :icon_lol:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Ya know, SOA does take place in the same universe as The Shield, per Sutter, and Macky is with the FBI. By this time, his "sentence" of being a desk jockey would be over and he'd most likely be a field agent. I think it would be poetic in a sense to have him take down the Sons in the end. :icon_lol:

It could be Mackey with a new family

I was thinking just some nondescript guy--everyone else on there-who was on SHIELD--played a diff character

except "Shane" whose name in SOA is a reference to an alias he used in SHIELD

I thought Mackey was with ICE or ATF?
By now, I envision Mackey has having schmoozed his way past all of that legal trouble and wowed his superiors with some fabulous intel (through his street contacts) and is now running the joint having long ago made the chic who was supposedly his boss, look like crap and put in jail

I could go for a SHIELD movie :popcorn:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The group around the table is so small these days... :P

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
so i just watched the latest ep

seems that some of the Sons are really just actual "other" types of leather wearing dudes--as in the Village People types :D

hell of a lot of man-o-man butt banging going on :hump:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Everytime I see Jax and his son together, I have been paying attn if the kid would spill the goods on his granny

finally did it!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the last ep was probably the best one yet IMO.

the scene with Jax and Juice in the prison meeting room was excellent

i even tolerated the obvious DODGE advert scene with the car chase, complete with 1970's style jazz soundtrack! Reminded me of MANNIX or CANNON! (remember those shows?)

I am hoping they don't let Gemma take the "easy" way with suicide, but after Jax's heart to heart with "Senator Organa", maybe she will axe herself

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well, we didn't get Vic Mackey but at least we got Chiklis

I thought the series ended pretty well--none of the bad guy does good stuff and forgiven crap

What do you think Bluce?

And, like the SHIELD, ended with the possibilities of follow on (movie or show)-whether Sutter does this intentionally or not, don't know-but he does show that there are those left behind who continue on (in both shows)

Wonder what kind of show he'll do next? You know he will--probably can't stay away. Hopefully it will be as good as SHIELD and SOA