Skyfall

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Personally I found Skyfall really boring and couldn't get thru it the two times I tried. There seemed to be a lack of tenseness and intrigue for some reason. I dunno, for me it was just flat and uninteresting.

Given my choice of watching Skyfall or watching an angry Swede rail helplessly at the world I'll go with the angry Swede. It's just more fun. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
posted nov 12th 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs.... and FUCK NO you had yer chance fuck the rewatches!

LOL! I just noticed that. :) Somebody posted to this thread and I just responded to the post without looking at the date.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
As did I. It shows how we get caught up in other things.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Personally I found Skyfall really boring and couldn't get thru it the two times I tried. There seemed to be a lack of tenseness and intrigue for some reason. I dunno, for me it was just flat and uninteresting.

Given my choice of watching Skyfall or watching an angry Swede rail helplessly at the world I'll go with the angry Swede. It's just more fun. :)

That's cool....which ones interest you?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Me too. I like it - liked the plot with M's past catching up to her and also the nods to classic Bond. Especially the end scenes with the new office. Moneypenny and the new M. It felt exactly like an old Connery Bond scene.