Gateworldl-- the 'Net Police!

Will

GateFans Noob
That's the thing...why are they monitoring what's said on a site that they won't even acknowledge the name of? If they don't like what's said here...nobody is forcing them to lurk here and read it.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
hoisted on their own petard!

That's the thing...why are they monitoring what's said on a site that they won't even acknowledge the name of? If they don't like what's said here...nobody is forcing them to lurk here and read it.

Exactly! they have prohibited anyone there from discussing this site ...we are "the site that must not be named" there and now they are admitting that what happens HERE affects what happens on GW....they have elevated us to the level of worthy opponent from not worthy to be acknowledged! muahhaaha
hypnotize.gif

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
If stupid is as stupid does.....

just what goes on at GW???? I discovered exactly WHY skydiver threatened my daughter (snookie16 for those of you that don't know :P) with banning for MY actions! the moron actually didn't realize that you can still see the forum without being logged in. Here's the proof (final paragraph):
screenshot69.jpg

oh yeah a regular Einstein that one... Fred Einstein! :P

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Like I wrote on the other thread - GayteWorld should close the SGU forum (a.k.a. "ban from reading") to all viewers who aren't registered and pre-approved by their moderators. That's the only way they are going to keep people from mocking their site and exposing their hypocrisy and selling out.

Will

GateFans Noob
Like I wrote on the other thread - GayteWorld should close the SGU forum (a.k.a. "ban from reading") to all viewers who aren't registered and pre-approved by their moderators. That's the only way they are going to keep people from mocking their site and exposing their hypocrisy and selling out.

Agree totally. Either they make it a closed forum available only to selected members or it is perfectly fair for the general public to criticise what is posted there.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Well, maybe Tanith can bring that suggestion over there and they'll go for it! See, Tanith, I'm trying to help you guys at GW too.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I noticed 4 guests reading the "This one is for you SD" thread at once. That can't be a coincidence! :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
brainless squeedrones

I noticed 4 guests reading the "This one is for you SD" thread at once. That can't be a coincidence! :icon_lol:
If she's not lurking herself i am sure she has some "pets" doing it...:P After all I got banned for laughing at others and someone had to come here and see the posts...but obviously not her...i got banned for what A Nonny Mouse posted! :P:P

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
If she's not lurking herself i am sure she has some "pets" doing it...:P After all I got banned for laughing at others and someone had to come here and see the posts...but obviously not her...i got banned for what A Nonny Mouse posted! :P:P

Can you imagine if they made jelgate a moderator or KEK? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Can you imagine if they made jelgate a moderator or KEK? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!
What about their mod assistants or whatever they are calling them...the posters who get to give out infractions for sig violations, etc....:rolleyes:

jelbaby is such a whiner and KEK needs a KICK! :P:P but then we all know how I feel! ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Some of them may be posting the reviews at IMDb

What about their mod assistants or whatever they are calling them...the posters who get to give out infractions for sig violations, etc....:rolleyes:

jelbaby is such a whiner and KEK needs a KICK! :P:P but then we all know how I feel! ;)

The squeedrones may be copying our methods and posting over at IMDb and Amazon, to counter what we do. But what they dont realize is that we only are responsible for a few reviews. Do they really think that our little membership is responsible for all the negative press for SGU? Why would they moderate anyone at Gateworld for what they write elsewhere? I dont get that at all...it would be like an employee for Ford being fired because they drive a Chevy.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The squeedrones may be copying our methods and posting over at IMDb and Amazon, to counter what we do. But what they dont realize is that we only are responsible for a few reviews. Do they really think that our little membership is responsible for all the negative press for SGU? Why would they moderate anyone at Gateworld for what they write elsewhere? I dont get that at all...it would be like an employee for Ford being fired because they drive a Chevy.
well these days with gm and chevy being owned by the gov't...the ford employee would get his legs broken for working at ford! :P:P

Anywaaaaay-- it's control issues pure and simple! everytime I log in there this is what I see:
screenshots43.jpg

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
well these days with gm and chevy being owned by the gov't...the ford employee would get his legs broken for working at ford! :P:P

Anywaaaaay-- it's control issues pure and simple! everytime I log in there this is what I see:
screenshots43.jpg
It actually ssys "To mock them elsewhere"?

That's pure epic lulz :p

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It actually ssys "To mock them elsewhere"?

That's pure epic lulz :p
Oh yeah the cojones on that woman! :P:P Of course I mock them elsewhere...they are mock worthy! as is sky herself! ;)

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Oh yeah the cojones on that woman! :P:P Of course I mock them elsewhere...they are mock worthy! as is sky herself! ;)
Cojones implies actually having something to back the threats up with. I'd say this is more a "pendejera" ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
A short one too!

Cojones implies actually having something to back the threats up with. I'd say this is more a "pendejera" ;)

That screenshot blows my mind. Its just ridiculous! What if supermarkets created a policy of "You bought potatoes at our store but used them to cook dinner for our competitor's picnic so your shopping privileges are restricted." Its just too draconian to be believed! On part with internet censorship in China. I wonder if they have squee-pets roaming the net for "mockery" of Gateworld posts? :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
we even know who the whiners were!

That screenshot blows my mind. Its just ridiculous! What if supermarkets created a policy of "You bought potatoes at our store but used them to cook dinner for our competitor's picnic so your shopping privileges are restricted." Its just too draconian to be believed! On part with internet censorship in China. I wonder if they have squee-pets roaming the net for "mockery" of Gateworld posts? :icon_lol:
I can even tell you who probably whined to her the loudest...the two newest additions to the rabid fans list...Petra and Ashizuri they were the newest additions! ;) And yes, one of them bragged about complaining and getting me banned! :P

SerenityS

GateFans Member
I would just like to note that, 24 hour before the premier of Season 2 of SGEwwwww, over on Gateworld, hotbed of SGU promotion and spin the forum viewership breaks down as follows:

SGU forum 84 viewing
SGA forum 88 viewing
SG1 forum 93 viewing

there are more viewers for cancelled shows than one in its' supposed prime!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!one!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I would just like to note that, 24 hour before the premier of Season 2 of SGEwwwww, over on Gateworld, hotbed of SGU promotion and spin the forum viewership breaks down as follows:

SGU forum 84 viewing
SGA forum 88 viewing
SG1 forum 93 viewing

there are more viewers for cancelled shows than one in its' supposed prime!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!one!!
and they killed the goose that laid their golden eggs - all they have left is the goose that lays rotten ones! :laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What if they werent eggs?

and they killed the goose that laid their golden eggs - all they have left is the goose that lays rotten ones! :laughing:

I think it laid something OTHER THAN an egg, and they didnt notice the smell? Perhaps its because Mallozzi and Wright had their noses too far up the arses of Syfy execs to smell. :D