Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

vpke8id5yoa01.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Lol! Read this tweet and then watch the video.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Lol! Read this tweet and then watch the video.

:icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::SmileyLaughingTears::smiley_joy::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024:

If there had really been a game like that in the arcades, it would be covered in shoe prints and always have an Out of Order sign on it because somebody smashed the screen. :icon_clap:

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
If we're going for Darwin awards...

If we're going for Darwin awards...

I wouldn't call this funny, I would call it disturbing. What happened to the guy? Did he die? If so this shouldn't be on here. Sorry, not trying to be a Nervous Nancy but as I said it is disturbing. (Although the Dutch might find this kind of thing funny, which is disturbing in itself although not surprising, go figure.)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I wouldn't call this funny, I would call it disturbing. What happened to the guy? Did he die? If so this shouldn't be on here. Sorry, not trying to be a Nervous Nancy but as I said it is disturbing. (Although the Dutch might find this kind of thing funny, which is disturbing in itself although not surprising, go figure.)
I didn't say it was funny. I said it was a contender for the Darwin award.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
This thread is literally titled "Funny stuff you find online". It's for humorous posts, not macabre ones.
It was in response to the post above with the tweet from Darwin Awards.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh dear....