Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
That place is a 2 minute drive from my house ... I almost crashed my car when I drove by I was laughing so hard ...
;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
old and cliche but still funny

<hey, at least he got the whole "i before e..." thing correct with "brain"

18198752_10155433258352189_2335386176226169552_n.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Sorry , this is not funny . It's ridiculously stupid on Nissans part . Watch how friggin dumb this whole concept is and how dangerous this vehicles assistance and driving aids are ... Oh , everyone closes there eyes when they drive right ???And take there eyes off the road to find a button that will keep you on the road ???

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sorry , this is not funny . It's ridiculously stupid on Nissans part . Watch how friggin dumb this whole concept is and how dangerous this vehicles assistance and driving aids are ... Oh , everyone closes there eyes when they drive right ???And take there eyes off the road to find a button that will keep you on the road ???

TPTB in America are creating the least responsible, most dependent, least educated generation ever to exist on earth. Some of them will actually be AFRAID to drive, and will prefer the computer.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

i would never want a car like that!!

tripler, could you imagine driving that on winter roads and having it go into that crap? i think you just might end up dead

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

lawl! Some swearing in this but it's bleeped out.

of course these people are demented

however, there are a large amount of sane ppl who view these tech guru's as gods and the following of their companies a new religion

very disturbing

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
of course these people are demented

however, there are a large amount of sane ppl who view these tech guru's as gods and the following of their companies a new religion

very disturbing

They are 21st century Mages. Seriously.