Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
sagan.png

Scientists have paid tribute to Sagan's deathless phrase "billions and billions" by naming a unit of measurement after him. The sagan is a number equal to at least 4 billion.

Hahahah! Gold!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Pretty funny!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Hahahahah! @Tripler I've been following the developments for graphics cards (and other computer things) all year and this video is sooo on point. :D Genuinely laughing out loud here.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Hahahahah! @Tripler I've been following the developments for graphics cards (and other computer things) all year and this video is sooo on point. :D Genuinely laughing out loud here.
There's a bunch of those hitler ones . They kill me . Funny as hell . That actor is amazing in that part also . I have never seen that movie yet , just these funny outakes . The Harley Davidson one is a good one also .
;-)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I can't stand this bullshit. It's not "just a mask". This is a step in conditioning. It won't stop here. The weak-minded are trying to use social pressure to force everyone to play along. The "establishment" (meaning government and business parties who have vested interests) are happy to let this happen, as it suits their agenda. It's such a convenient excuse for tightening up the leash. Phone tracking, DNA tracking, I'm sure they'll come up with other new interesting ways of tracking as well. We are currently on a precipice. It's 1983 and the surveillance society is just around the corner. Don't kid yourselves.