Daily trivia quiz

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
where @Rac80 ?

she needs to come and play. be a good way for her to destress from her job in chronic do-goodery :)

<<< kidding rac >>>>
I'll give it a roll. Next week :P

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Congrats on winning july Jim

-------------------------------------
I know its just august 1st but I going to go way out on a limb here and just celebrate my august win now :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
didn't know one could win on time alone..what is the breakdown on that?

like how fast beats out all correct?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
didn't know one could win on time alone..what is the breakdown on that?

like how fast beats out all correct?
I honestly don't know. But if you're slow you get less points. So be as quick as you can! (this means no googling, lol)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I honestly don't know. But if you're slow you get less points. So be as quick as you can! (this means no googling, lol)

there is absolutely no time to google here! it would def. show in your time

these trivia are an excellent way to divide up "those who know, and those who google"

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
there is absolutely no time to google here! it would def. show in your time

these trivia are an excellent way to divide up "those who know, and those who google"
There is also a bit of "those who don't know but pick the right answer based on educated guess or common sense". :)

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Oooh @YJ02... I'm soo sorry for breaking your winning streak... after just one day.

:icon_rotflmao:

:SmileyLaughingTears:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! Get off of vacay, dig in and play like you mean it!!!!

:bashtechie:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
actually, i've been pretty lucky

yesterday, or whenever, on that geography one i guessed with that australian amusement park and the name of the portugeuse city--why would anyone know that, or need to, outside of portugal?

and today had to eliminate stuff with the doris day song. i knew 'khe sera sera' was her song. that wasn't in the info but the lyrics given seemed to match the notion of "whatever will be will be". so i went with that and got lucky

these 2 days have been challenging and fun

hope everyone knows i am just being 'sporting' with the pics and posts! :)

NOW COME AND BEAT ME!!
images

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
hey. quite a few of todays ?'s are repeats. i think all of the presidential ones, and the percentage of blue marbles things, and at least 1 other

does this happen often?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
hey. quite a few of todays ?'s are repeats. i think all of the presidential ones, and the percentage of blue marbles things, and at least 1 other

does this happen often?

You get repeats sometimes. I think I've seen the question about what Jesus said a few dosen times. :) Today's questions didn't ring much of a bell to me though. But then, I really don't give a shit about the presidents and stuff, so I'm more likely not to remember.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Insolent mortals! Bring your best and brightest, your fiercest trivia warriors, they will all be cast aside like so much chaff in the wind! And.....

err, nevermind, power tripping here

hey, I gave a warning last month,so don't hate me for the vast reservoir of semi useless knowledge I keep in my memory

:) :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I bet you have your wife doing the quiz for you.