Daily trivia quiz

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
For a second there I thought you wrote Stargate Universe.

This is not one of the options I can select by the way. Probably someone's "private" quiz.

you mean private as in you cant add it to our mix?

i found it in the entertainment section i believe. i have been doing a bunch of other quizzes while waiting for that damned clock to count down :chargrined:

i am hoping the ST stuff will pique OM's interest and get him to also join into your quizzes

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
you mean private as in you cant add it to our mix?

i found it in the entertainment section i believe. i have been doing a bunch of other quizzes while waiting for that damned clock to count down :chargrined:

i am hoping the ST stuff will pique OM's interest and get him to also join into your quizzes
The only quizzes I can add are the ones I posted near the start of the thread. Shame though. I wouldn't mind having Star Trek questions.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
what the hell? now my new acct is non existent as well?

upload_2019-7-13_16-33-16.png

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
ok, so i clicked back on the link @Lord Ba'al originally provided, and then my name and pas are legit

but now--cause it didn't do it before, to wit, my mentioning of the star trek trivia-- when i go out of your tourny to another part of the site, my user name and pass are invalid

something broke on the site's end?

whatever......

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
man i'd be in the lead if it were not for the log in snafu with my first user name

added together, the points from both user names would put me at 61 points

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
ok, so i clicked back on the link @Lord Ba'al originally provided, and then my name and pas are legit

but now--cause it didn't do it before, to wit, my mentioning of the star trek trivia-- when i go out of your tourny to another part of the site, my user name and pass are invalid

something broke on the site's end?

whatever......
Each tournament requires a separate registration. Don't ask me why. It's not the most high tech website.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
man i'd be in the lead if it were not for the log in snafu with my first user name

added together, the points from both user names would put me at 61 points
Consider this a trial run. Next month you will kick ass. Or maybe you'll have run out of beginner's luck by then. :D

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
hmm, our tourny is fairly popular in comparison to others..some people just have no work ethic :)

from the worldwide stats page:

"Of 1740 active tournaments, Whatever was #214 in terms of popularity yesterday"

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
hmm, our tourny is fairly popular in comparison to others..some people just have no work ethic :)

from the worldwide stats page:

"Of 1740 active tournaments, Whatever was #214 in terms of popularity yesterday"
Lol. It must be a very successful website.

Come to think of it, designing and building such a website of our own would probably be relatively trivial.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Lol. It must be a very successful website.

Come to think of it, designing and building such a website of our own would probably be relatively trivial.

a gatefans trivia extension to this forum?

nahh @Overmind One would never go for it, he's too much of a killjoy :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan

It doesn't have to be related to the forum. But I'm sure it would end up with a lot of scifi questions. On second thought, I have simply no time to be involved with developing a website.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Of course I'll go for it! I am open to anything here. Contrary to your (assumed) belief, I am not the one who killed politics here. It was a collective groan which did it. I would be open to creating a limited space for it. This trivia thing would be great too. Can those quizzes be embedded?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Of course I'll go for it! I am open to anything here. Contrary to your (assumed) belief, I am not the one who killed politics here. It was a collective groan which did it. I would be open to creating a limited space for it. This trivia thing would be great too. Can those quizzes be embedded?
I don't know if they could be embedded. But wouldn't you rather make your own? :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ok, I did my first game! 8/10 for 4 points. Meh. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They all don't realize it yet, but I will win this month..oh yes, I shall "mu haha haha!"

<i already am winning but due to technical difficulties beyond lordbaal's control, i am not in the lead>>>
no, i am not going to let that go :)