Daily trivia quiz

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before (a looong long time ago) but when I run a search on either "trivia" or "quiz" I'm not finding it.

Four people (Toptier, Jim, Azalia and myself) have been playing a daily trivia quiz for a long time now, I'm talking years. Every day is a new quiz with 10 questions. Some questions somehow get repeated with some frequency, but mostly they are new questions. Some are hard and some are easy. The topics vary. Anyway, we could use some fresh blood. Toptier wins almost every month and if he doesn't Jim does. Since all four current players all originated here anyway, it sort of feels like a "local" quiz. Would be nice to have some new faces there. Here's the link, if you're interested.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=102275

Hope to see you there.

@Jim78 and @DrWho42

come over and play! make it more interesting

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
c'mon @Overmind One ! its your day, science and tech!1 you still got 4 hrs to take number one spot

bet you can't

well, guess i win the first sci tech round since a certain someone hasn't shown their face there :)

geez om1, you really going to let me, a measly humanities guy, win it?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
well, guess i win the first sci tech round since a certain someone hasn't shown their face there :)

geez om1, you really going to let me, a measly humanities guy, win it?
Sorry about that folks! I am just so busy with work, and I have been doing stuff with my off time. I will jump in soon enough.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
@Lord Ba'al who are all the new ppl? recruits in your army of darkness to unseat me from my throne? :)

thanks for changing up the cat's.. i am sure azal is glad to see the sports go away

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
be great if @Quetesh could get them to come here and share some opinions.. but with most ppl that is like asking them for money or something.. i dont know why so many ppl 'fear' the long form forum these days

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
They are my family. They are not posting peeps, they don't do forums but hoping they will stick with the quizzes.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
@Lord Ba'al i know he has an acct here, i told him to come and ask for a audience with your highness... however.. crickets....

big duke would like the categories changed up... he says sports would be cool.. of course, i hate sports, so, could make things interesting

thanks your eminence :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
@Lord Ba'al i know he has an acct here, i told him to come and ask for a audience with your highness... however.. crickets....

big duke would like the categories changed up... he says sports would be cool.. of course, i hate sports, so, could make things interesting

thanks your eminence :)
Since you asked so courteously. I've made some changes to the topics and kept some the same as they were. I hope big duke likes it.