Continuum

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think it is obvious Emily killed the other Kiera. :)

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Hey, that sure sounds like a spoiler to me! (Clarification: I am referring to the death of a well-known character.)

If 'doppleganger' Kiera ever gets bumped off it would surely be done by someone who knows of her circumstances. With the way her uniform protects her she can only receive death shots in either her feet or her head.

If she ever dies and the murderer is never seen then that means there are extra goodies hanging about the City of Vancouver; such as her gun; her multi-tool device; and her uniform of course.

So the long line of 'knowers' and killers could start off with Escher, one of the smart Alecs, the Liber8 Brotherhood, and so on. Never in my own imagination would I put Carlos on that list. Never, really, never, or at least almost never.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hey, that sure sounds like a spoiler to me!

Its a guess! But we know Kellog didnt do it, we know Escher didnt do it, and we know Keira 2.0 didnt do it. Logic dictates that Emily did it. But it could have been Travis too.

If 'doppleganger' Kiera ever gets bumped off it would surely be done by someone who knows of her circumstances. With the way her uniform protects her she can only receive death shots in either her feet or her head.

Only head. There are no death points in the feet. The closest would be the tibiall artery and it would have to be severed at about mid calf.

If she ever dies and the murderer is never seen then that means there are extra goodies hanging about the City of Vancouver; such as her gun; her multi-tool device; and her uniform of course.

So the long line of 'knowers' and killers could start off with Escher, one of the smart Alecs, the Liber8 Brotherhood, and so on. Never in my own imagination would I put Carlos on that list. Never, really, never, or at least almost never.

I would think that now there are THREE suits in the current timeline, no?

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Spoiler Alert ;;;Holly poop . I just watched S03E03 at my friends place . So Kiera didn't shoot herself ??? So who did ??? But this show drives me with nutty fun :) :) :) . That twist we are now going on is insane and now I find myself thinking like Keira's character . Excellent way they have of getting me really engrossed in this show !!! AWESOME !!! :) :) :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Its a guess! But we know Kellog didnt do it, we know Escher didnt do it, and we know Keira 2.0 didnt do it. Logic dictates that Emily did it. But it could have been Travis too.

2 suits for sure but who killed ORI.01 Keira ??? :( :( :( .

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Thought OM1 might like this pic ,,, I sure do ,,,:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I absolutely love her like this. :) but alas, she isnt a natural brunette. She is a natural blonde. :( This is how she looks with her natural hair:

Rachel-Nichols1-535x345.jpg

Although hot, she just looks generic as a blonde. I see girls like her all day where I live. But as a brunette, dayammm...and she had that mole removed. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That Emily huh ,,, . She's one bad ass and who's side is she really on is what has my brain burning rubber :) :) :)

OMG, she could be Jewel Staite 15 years ago.

emilyjewel.png

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
If I was to guess I would say that 90% of the visiting actors we see originated off of an old TV show called 'Da Vinci's Inquest'. Before she got a little bigger Jewel Staite played the role of a daughter of the same name.

With everybody mounting 'Cold Squad' and 'da Vinci's Inquest' shows on You Tube I will do a quick look and see if we can find some performances from their childhood.

The follow up:

The only quick video I can find of Jewel Stait is from Seven Days, where she plays a psychic called Molly. We get to see her at the 3:51 mark or earlier. I haven't found any video from when she played Gabrielle on the series.

If you are bored look through these two videos, and see how some of the Continuum actors looked 10 years back.

In this video the coroner has gone from being a narc working in Montreal; from coroner to the Mayor of Vancouver. He finally was appointed Senator representing all of BC, if my memory is correct. Ian Tracey has given up being a Major Crime Scene investigator and now works in the Coroner's department.

Did you notice anybody else?

Last edited:

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan

Let's see if I can do some pruning for myself.

There has gotta be three Unis. In one scene from last year we get to see Elena's outfit being regenerated in some sort of electronic bath. Old Kiera must be wearing one, while the newer Kiera obviously has all equipment given back to her from those nasty freelancers.

Well, that worked.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Let's see if I can do some pruning for myself.

There has gotta be three Unis. In one scene from last year we get to see Elena's outfit being regenerated in some sort of electronic bath. Old Kiera must be wearing one, while the newer Kiera obviously has all equipment given back to her from those nasty freelancers.

Well, that worked.

Exactly. So with three suits, perhaps Alex can fit one to Carlos? Im seeing less of a role in this for Carlos in season 3. They could almost fire him and he would not be missed really (IMO). Im glad the Mayor is dead, didnt like the character. But Kiera, Alex, Kellogg, Liber8 and the Freelancers are carrying this show.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I absolutely love her like this. :) but alas, she isnt a natural brunette. She is a natural blonde. :( This is how she looks with her natural hair:

View attachment 29688

Although hot, she just looks generic as a blonde. I see girls like her all day where I live. But as a brunette, dayammm...and she had that mole removed. :)

Yah but de all shave dat dam ting so how anyone gonna know :) :) :) Punany too sweet ,,,got to dilute it :) :) :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Damn this show is so freakin good....a combination of science fiction, cop drama and action. Not surprisingly, the same scifi actors we are used to in Canadian television are now there. Mike Dopud and Ryan Robbins. But this show has gotten so good! Im watching a catch up of episode 10 and also 11.

Anybody else watching this show still?

Last edited:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Damn this show is so freakin good....a combination of scisnce fiction, cop drama and action. Not surprisingly, the same scifi actors we are used to in Canadian television are now there. Mike Dopud and Ryan Robbins. But this show has gotten so good! Im watching a catch up of episode 10 and also 11.

Anybody else watching this show still?

I love this show, especially this season. I'm glad they decided to drop the mundane case-based episodes like serial purse robbers and domestic disturbances, leaving the main story to the last 5 minutes of every episode because that stupid formula nearly lost me completely. This season, the main story is the actual focus of the show!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I love this show, especially this season. I'm glad they decided to drop the mundane case-based episodes like serial purse robbers and domestic disturbances, leaving the main story to the last 5 minutes of every episode because that stupid formula nearly lost me completely. This season, the main story is the actual focus of the show!

Its just freakin awesome! They have indeed changed the story dynamic, and they have modofied the character traits of some of the other actors. The police chief is really a great character now! He is actually having to do more than be Frowny Face who barks orders and likes to look out of his window. :) Im glad they got rid of Betty (Jennifer Spence). But they can still have her in flashbacks. I like the way they have tied the characters into each other. Its just awesome! Im watching episode 11 right now.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
That Emily huh ,,, . She's one bad ass and who's side is she really on is what has my brain burning rubber :) :) :)

I'm not normally attracted to white women but there's something about this one that pulls at the pure animal side of me. :icon_lol: