Continuum

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
OMG ,,, just one more episode to watch . This show is by far the best show on TV PERIOD !!!

Why it is not winning awards and accolades ???

Why is it not the #1 show on TV ???

It blows the doors of everything else on the mindless flat screen .

:) :) :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I do hope that everyone on this forum is watching it . It is by far the best TV you are going to see for some time to come .

Can we have a show of hands :tealc_newanime006::daniel_new_anime021::jackanime14:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I do hope that everyone on this forum is watching it . It is by far the best TV you are going to see for some time to come .

Can we have a show of hands :tealc_newanime006::daniel_new_anime021::jackanime14:

Its the BEST!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Supposedly the word on Renewal or Cancellation should come down in August. Given the way the finale went they set themselves up just in case they don't get a renewal. If they do get renewed they have new lineups (Kiera now running "Liber8 2.0" which has a new mission - to undo the damage they did to the timeline).

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Supposedly the word on Renewal or Cancellation should come down in August. Given the way the finale went they set themselves up just in case they don't get a renewal. If they do get renewed they have new lineups (Kiera now running "Liber8 2.0" which has a new mission - to undo the damage they did to the timeline).

I love this show. :) The writing is EXCELLENT. Im getting ready to watch it now.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I'm all caught up and wow, wow , wow . These writers for this show have blown my mind . The last 1/2 hr was just incredible . I have never in my life seen a show that got me going with every situation that kept coming at me . One of multiple endings spinng my mind around and just being in awe of an incredible 3rd season ender . You kids have to watch this show or you really are missin out on some seriously crazy time travellin mayhem like you have never seen before .
I am in awe and two days later after watchin the last episode , wow is all I can tell you . Wow , wow , wow ,,,

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm all caught up and wow, wow , wow . These writers for this show have blown my mind . The last 1/2 hr was just incredible . I have never in my life seen a show that got me going with every situation that kept coming at me . One of multiple endings spinng my mind around and just being in awe of an incredible 3rd season ender . You kids have to watch this show or you really are missin out on some seriously crazy time travellin mayhem like you have never seem before .
I am in awe and two days later after watchin the last episode , wow is all I can tell you . Wow , wow , wow ,,,

I had already seen episode 13 a week early, so I deleted my new copy. Damn! I was hoping there was a newer one. :( This show is my favorite show now. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
If they do more seasons they will have me watching for sure .

I am very hopeful, but the story of the last episode could easily be an ending...and a decent one. However, if they want the fairy tale, they need another season. They should do it like Falling Skies, give it a known "final" season so that the writers can tie up the loose ends. Frankly, I want it to lead right back to the beginning of the part before they went back in time. If you recall, Alex of the future was smiling when Liber8 used the time device. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Today is supposed to be the announcement, but no word yet...

http://seriable.com/continuum-season-4-renewal-decision-latest-august-21/

This show is so great...thing is, where do they go from here? Season 3 left us with a disbanded Liber8, a dead Sonya, and a new team formed by Travis and Keira and their crew. We have a budding relationship with future soldier and Kiera, Kellogg in charge of Piron, and Bad Alex dead. I love the show...but is the story over? Kiera is never going back to the future she knew, unless they can go back and undo the timeline altogether with a deus ex machina (and they can). The Freelancers are gone. The dumb thing with "The Traveler" did not grab my attention.

Cant wait to hear the decision!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Remember the apocalyptic future is still in the cards. Hence "Liber8 2.0" (headed by Kiera) has a new mission of at least undoing the apocalyptic future. They need to figure out exactly where they screwed everything up and fix it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Remember the apocalyptic future is still in the cards. Hence "Liber8 2.0" (headed by Kiera) has a new mission of at least undoing the apocalyptic future. They need to figure out exactly where they screwed everything up and fix it.

Im really hoping they don't start doing timeline jumping (assuming it gets renewed). You know, using the time travel device to jump from timeline to timeline, with The Traveler chasing/harassing them. Not interesting. Make Kellogg the antagonist, cause he makes an awesome bad guy. :) We know that Sadtech is in the future because of the first episode. But I do not remember there being a Piron. We already know Kellogg. We dont know who this Traveler is, and I dont really care to know. And Carlos...believe it or not, they could dump him and do the show just fine without him.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Im really hoping they don't start doing timeline jumping (assuming it gets renewed). You know, using the time travel device to jump from timeline to timeline, with The Traveler chasing/harassing them. Not interesting. Make Kellogg the antagonist, cause he makes an awesome bad guy. :) We know that Sadtech is in the future because of the first episode. But I do not remember there being a Piron. We already know Kellogg. We dont know who this Traveler is, and I dont really care to know. And Carlos...believe it or not, they could dump him and do the show just fine without him.

I think they should return to giving Carlos bumps on the head until he suffers a massive concussion and is reassigned to the salad bar.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
UPDATE: http://seriable.com/continuum-season-4-syfy-pick-showcase-cancels-series/

Continuum's cancellation or renewal was supposed to be decided way back at the end of August. Now it is early October and Showcase has not picked up the series for Season 4. Syfy will not save it if Showcase does not produce it. The first season was on Showcase before Syfy got it, and that is when I started watching it. But now Showcase is on the fence with the show. :(

All in all, the show has been AWESOME. You could take the last episode of season 3 as an ending, but that means that Kiera's son and her life in the future is forever gone and she is done and will live out her life in the present. But there are way too many strings to tie up.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Well, at least Rachel Nichols is busy playing Rush's stepmother on the USA TV series Rush.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well, at least Rachel Nichols is busy playing Rush's stepmother on the USA TV series Rush.

....which does not bode well for Continuum Season 4 :(