Cat Lovers Thread

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL what a relaxing dude ... No outdoor pics for us , almost 2 feet of snow this xmass . It's been years since we had a white xmass ...Mugen and Pogo both have thin hair...
;)

He does that feet propped up thing on my head at night. Imagine how he is in the picture, but his feet are propped on my head instead of a wall, and there you have it. :)
Well we are hoping to keep him . Looks promising so far . Himself and Pogo seem to be getting along rather surprisingly only having to endure 1 hr of barking the night before unlike before which was unending . My daughter is taking new meds to combat the exema and allergic reaction to the cat . Mugen stayed over night last night and will do the same again tonight .

;)

:smiley_joy: Mugen seems like such a sweet cat, and he is already familiar with his new human family and even Pogo. It isn't unheard of to lose a cat allergy after daily exposure to them. I have a cat lover friend with a cat allergy and she just takes Benadryl.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Cats are awesome. :) I like that they do not bullshit, and they either like you or they don't and you have to earn their trust and love.
They are like people who have personality that's why we can relate to them. I love them because they are so cutee! I don't mind dogs but I have a phobia for dogs because I was attacked by one when I was young and I have been scared of almost every dog ever since and dogs are more animated but obedient which is a bit too much for me to handle at times. I prefer dogs who are quiet and shy.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They are like people who have personality that's why we can relate to them. I love them because they are so cutee! I don't mind dogs but I have a phobia for dogs because I was attacked by one when I was young and I have been scared of almost every dog ever since and dogs are more animated but obedient which is a bit too much for me to handle at times. I prefer dogs who are quiet and shy.

I love all dogs except the "bully" dogs (meaning pitbulls and anything remotely like them). I prefer medium to smaller dogs. I don't think I could ever have one as a pet because I live in an apartment and not a house, but cats are easy. They are GREAT roommates, they clean up after themselves and they don't have to go out for walks and they properly go to the bathroom in their boxes which are easy to clean. And depending on your cat, they can be lovebugs and want to be involved in everything you do. Or, they chill out when they need to and leave you alone.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Cats are awesome. :) I like that they do not bullshit, and they either like you or they don't and you have to earn their trust and love.
Actually they can be real assholes but you can't hate them for that. They can tear up papers like anything, they can do their business anywhere and well, break anything at will.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Actually they can be real assholes but you can't hate them for that. They can tear up papers like anything, they can do their business anywhere and well, break anything at will.

Very true! But usually that is kitten behavior. And, each cat has it's own personality like people do. My Siete treats me like a buddy. He comes when I call him, but he also demands his own space. And every night he does his padding thing on my chest and he goes to bed and gets up when I do. But he is an older cat.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Ever seen a cat do this ? Pogo does the same thing lol
View attachment 33852

Yeah it's not uncommon. Our little Qetesh likes to snuggle under blankets frequently. Sometimes she digs into them herself and sometimes we put them over her and she loves it. Even big Ba'al goes under the blankets sometimes, but he's definitely not as much of a fan of it as her. Mainly he goes there to hide when he's scared. For example when we're vacuuming. But mostly when we have oil delivery coming. I found him completely hidden underneath two blankets last time around.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah it's not uncommon. Our little Qetesh likes to snuggle under blankets frequently. Sometimes she digs into them herself and sometimes we put them over her and she loves it. Even big Ba'al goes under the blankets sometimes, but he's definitely not as much of a fan of it as her. Mainly he goes there to hide when he's scared. For example when we're vacuuming. But mostly when we have oil delivery coming. I found him completely hidden underneath two blankets last time around.

Could you post pictures of Ba'al and Qetesh? :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Here's a recent one of Ba'al.

Ba'al.jpg

And here's a recent one of Qetesh. The problem is that she spends most of her time sleeping and I only ever get pictures of her where she looks sleepy.

Qetesh.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here's a recent one of Ba'al.

View attachment 33863

And here's a recent one of Qetesh. The problem is that she spends most of her time sleeping and I only ever get pictures of her where she looks sleepy.

View attachment 33864

Oh man they are beautiful! Ba'al reminds me so much of Dante. What a beautiful cat. And Qetesh looks like the shy but bold one. :) Thanks for posting those.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Mugen is so cuuuutttee! I just want to scoop him up. :) He is asking you why his food cans are on the counter and you have not opened them yet! Siete knows his food cans and he knows tuna cans. Mugen knows his food is in those cans!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just can't sit with my legs together like that.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just can't sit with my legs together like that.

Me either. And when I was working, he made it unworkable. But he is content curling up on the ottoman I have put next to my chair. :)