The Orville

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just read that Hulu has cancelled The Orville after season 3. We haven't even been able to watch it yet. Apparently, instead they'll have a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy show. I guess it's time for another "Save XXX" campaign.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes, it turned out the cancel report was fake.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
All these shows about optimism is just to feed a fantasy but we are all slaves to it and most people seem okay by it.
Why don't you fuck the hell off you goddamn troll!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Why did you post the comment using your singularity account which says the article is fake, then post the next comment with this video with this account? I remember asking you to choose one of the accounts (perhaps this one?) and not both.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Why did you post the comment using your singularity account which says the article is fake, then post the next comment with this video with this account? I remember asking you to choose one of the accounts (perhaps this one?) and not both.
I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I am not singularity.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I am not singularity.
That could be true. But what is also true is that you live in the same home, and you use the same computer. I have absolute proof of this.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I only use one account but I'd still like to see more Orville episodes. I just assumed it was in the can until the pandemic is over.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
They were somewhere over half done filming Season Three when things closed down.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
It's been a loooong time since I heard anything about The Orville. I figured I'd look up some info. Turns out they wrapped filming season 3 a few weeks ago. Looking forward to the time it will be released. Don't know when that will be, but I'm hoping the wait won't be very long. Looking forward to re-watching the first two seasons too, just before the third season airs.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Apparently, the premiere of season 3 will be on 10th of March 2022, only on Hulu.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
ok.. so THE POPCAST says "it's done" after season 3

UNLESS-- we all pay homage to HULU and pay for accounts!

i like the Orville- I do, but putting behind a paywall like HULU that DOES NOT REALLY HAVE ANY OTHER good content is just not a thing for me

I have had HULU before- even HULU LIVE-- there player is clunky as hell,, really hard to navigate and find what you want

and it would seem this is only in a drive to be different from others

Video from last month

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMugSE3fuMg&t=604s

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Very impressive scene. I am guessing it is a dream sequence.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I have to rewatch all of The Orville again before I see season 3. Guess I'll have plenty of time to do so still.