Stargate Universe - The Animated Third Season

G

Graybrew1

well yes and no its not direct employment its more a freelancing per model basis so aslong as they give me concepts to make into 3d i have work but there are more freelancers then me involved so the source will eventually drain how fast is anyones guess tho but ive already hammerd out a few things :)

you do not mod this site nor do you dictate what is and what isnt appropriate in a discussion and tbh im surprised you feel that ANYTHING said here has been off topic when it clearly hasnt, maybe you should actually read what people are saying rather then dismiss everything as OT and negativity!

yep.

see ape thats the attitude and delusions that is flourishing among these 15 year olds.. :facepalm:

actually we are both Admins GB... or rather council men and women.. nmod feels like a slur word to me :P
but yes you are correct and i second third and forthethudedded..duh? your statement .....

I use the the term Mod, Mr. OMNI because I feel that some laypeople don't understand the concept of Admin. I do think they all know what Mod is. Yes, it is true. You and I and the rest are all Admins too. When I moderate the thread I feel like I am using the Mod part of it. Now to get back OT...yes there was nothing Off Topic just against that posters opinions on the subject.

This forum allows positive and negative input unless otherwise requested by the Mods. We also expect to be asked before other sites are advertised on our site. Links , emails to other sites should be pre-approved. Please OP refrain or ask permission ;).

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Well at least it is work now - I hope you are successful in keeping long term work lined up.
indeed at the ver least i should most certainly be able to get more work in the future with this on my resume :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Honestly, I've never been a fan any fan film projects. Mostly the people involved a really bad actors (usually the case with voice actors as well) so that just takes away from the whole experience. The only fan created continuations I ever enjoy are fanfics because in those you can picture the character's appearance, voices, and environment around them based on your memory of the show. But even when it comes to those it's really hard to find any well written ones which manage to capture the feel of the show in question, as well as the character's voices which is one of the most important things when it comes to fanfics.

I use the the term Mod, Mr. OMNI because I feel that some laypeople don't understand the concept of Admin. I do think they all know what Mod is. Yes, it is true. You and I and the rest are all Admins too. When I moderate the thread I feel like I am using the Mod part of it.

I think you should call yourself Empress instead. It'll be a much more fear-inspiring title among the peasants. :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Honestly, I've never been a fan any fan film projects. Mostly the people involved a really bad actors (usually the case with voice actors as well) so that just takes away from the whole experience. The only fan created continuations I ever enjoy are fanfics because in those you can picture the character's appearance, voices, and environment around them based on your memory of the show. But even when it comes to those it's really hard to find any well written ones which manage to capture the feel of the show in question, as well as the character's voices which is one of the most important things when it comes to fanfics.

I think you should call yourself Empress instead. It'll be a much more fear-inspiring title among the peasants. :P

There is some really good fan-made stuff out there. OMNI posted one I didn't know about called "Star Wars: Dark Resurection". It's in Italian but I was surprised at how cinematic the production was, including effects, and at the quality of the acting. It almost seemed like a major studio production. It's a series, I believe, with a few volumes available on Youtube (with and without English subtitles).

Take a look at the Iron Sky trailers, too. The acting doesn't seem too bad though it is too short to make a real judgment. But, compared to their last Star Wreck trailer, the acting is light years apart.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
There is some really good fan-made stuff out there. OMNI posted one I didn't know about called "Star Wars: Dark Resurection". It's in Italian but I was surprised at how cinematic the production was, including effects, and at the quality of the acting. It almost seemed like a major studio production. It's a series, I believe, with a few volumes available on Youtube (with and without English subtitles).

Take a look at the Iron Sky trailers, too. The acting doesn't seem too bad though it is too short to make a real judgment. But, compared to their last Star Wreck trailer, the acting is light years apart.

Well those contain original characters, right? I was primarily referrring to those idiotic fanfilms which features fans trying play characters from a tv show/movie. I kid you not, I once came upon a video which featured a sweaty fat guy with a heavy dixie accent trying to play Captain Picard. :facepalm: :puke:

Bluce Ree

S

Stonelesscutter

Well those contain original characters, right? I was primarily referrring to those idiotic fanfilms which features fans trying play characters from a tv show/movie. I kid you not, I once came upon a video which featured a sweaty fat guy with a heavy dixie accent trying to play Captain Picard. :facepalm: :puke:

I saw that too. But Shaved asked me not to talk about it. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Nobody asked Loretta

Stargate Universe - The Animated Third Season

Information: After the cancelation of Stargate Universe an animated third season has been started by some people. This season is planned to have 15 episodes. The episodes won't be too short neither too long. For the moment only 3-4 people are working on the Staragte Universe Animated third season. If anyone would like to help, here is what the team needs:

Looking for:
  • Modelers
  • Voice Actors
  • Texture Makers
  • Script Writers
  • Animators
  • Sound Effect Makers
  • Human Modelers (Desing a human like in Sims 3)
You can send an e-mail here: sgufanfilms3 @ gmail.com
Or read this: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20

Forum: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/

Facebook Page: ht tp://www.facebook.com/pages/Stargate-Universe-The-animated-third-season/143520959071095

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jessexual

Was this the project that claimed to employ Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie as co-writers and consultants? Mallozzi mentioned a group of people trying to produce an animated third season of SGU on his blog (8 November 2011).

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Was this the project that claimed to employ Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie as co-writers and consultants? Mallozzi mentioned a group of people trying to produce an animated third season of SGU on his blog (8 November 2011).

WHAT?! He mentioned it on his BLOG? Okay, thats it...I am going to produce a few episodes myself on Xtranormal. :icon_cool: :ori:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
WHAT?! He mentioned it on his BLOG? Okay, thats it...I am going to produce a few episodes myself on Xtranormal. :icon_cool: :ori:

Will it have Eli surviving all that time by taking other selected crew members out of stasis and using them for "provisions"?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Will it have Eli surviving all that time by taking other selected crew members out of stasis and using them for "provisions"?

OMG...you nailed it right on the head. SCARY! Its almost done, and I just popped over here and you nailed it before i announced the plot!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm looking forward to the episode where Eli eats Chloe and then dons her clothes (busting the seams) and assumes her identity. The scene where he puts on a wig and lipstick while telling himself as he looks in a mirror "I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut..." will be truly amazing.

(Sorry OM1, didn't mean to give away the plot for that episode. Oops! )

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the episode where Eli eats Chloe and then dons her clothes (busting the seams) and assumes her identity. The scene where he puts on a wig and lipstick while telling himself as he looks in a mirror "I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut..." will be truly amazing.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
nope this isnt the same project.. what you are thinking of is the SGULIVESON fanfiction thing and who claimed both mozz and mullie was involved and that they had pitched and been given the greenlight by both syfy and MGM to make an animated 3rd season of sgu which to me and anyone with half a brain could see was PURE BS from the go and since the post on mozz' blog everything related to SGULIVESON has mysteriously dissapeared from the interweb..

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Another way to do it would be to cast it like a mystery, as the crew awakens to find some of the pods empty. Over time, other crewmembers disappear mysteriously and eventually it is discovered that Eli has a secret place on Destiny where he kidnapps them, romances them if they are women then eats them (both sexes) in a weird twist on Phantom of the Opera. It culminates with him eating Chloe and then turning into a fish alien...

Bluce Ree

[video=youtube_share;doq-eQ47lSI]-eQ47lSI

SGUTAFS

GateFans Noob
Couple things to be noted.

ape bro i already knew abut this and i even signed up on their board and tried to offer my advice and services and i did so with my usual blunt and directness and guess what? THEY BANNED ME.... or rather their main cg person threw a fit because i had some critique to offer and he banned me without checking with anyone else first nice system they have over there eh? :facepalm:

i guess you cant expect much from a bunch of 15 year old squee drone fanboi's, still tho i can claim that i offered to take their little experiment to levels they could only dream about and they rejected it... shame.

:facepalm:

Hello dear Mr.Omni,

Please note, the ban system is way more sophysticated than you think. All bans must go through a meeting. All admins must accept. Thus your ban was accepted by the 3 Owners of SGUTAFS. The following reasons are why:
  • Rude and impolite
  • Not showing a BIT of respect for amateurs.
  • We are grateful for your constructive comments... but just shouting out "EWW" "HAHAHA" "What a fail", and these are actual quotes.
Thank you,
Regards,

SGUTAFS Team.

G

Graybrew1

Hello dear Mr.Omni,

Please note, the ban system is way more sophysticated than you think. All bans must go through a meeting. All admins must accept. Thus your ban was accepted by the 3 Owners of SGUTAFS. The following reasons are why:
  • Rude and impolite
  • We are grateful for your constructive comments... but just shouting out "EWW" "HAHAHA" "What a fail", and these are actual quotes.
Thank you,
Regards,

SGUTAFS Team.

If you have a personal message for a Mod. PM it to them. This is just he said/you said. OMNI is a Mod and Admin here so you should not find it hard to understand why I believe HIM and not you. BTW, he is insanely talented. That was indeed your loss. Sorry your feelings are hurt. If you don't have the talent that he does, You should perhaps consider a different path.;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hello dear Mr.Omni,
  • Rude and impolite
Thank you,
Regards,

SGUTAFS Team.

Hello, and WELCOME to GateFans!

:welcomewagon:

I just want to say that the best way one can learn things and move forward is when the big picture counts more than the small annoyances. If later in life you encounter artistic people you will see that our much loved Mr OMNI is indeed an artist of the highest order. They are not like the mundane non-artists and their behaviors may at times escape your understanding. But at your website it is evident that the procedures and emotions of the admins counts more than getting the project accomplished professionally. The logo of this website is work by Mr OMNI that I was glad to pay for and feel honored that he even accepted my request.

As long as amateurs are not threatened by masters then your initial sting of Mr OMNI's style could have led to a much more productive arrangement and your project would be lent a much greater level of credibility. Just my observations.

Please feel free to update this thread with regard to your projects! :)