Stargate Universe - The Animated Third Season

Tony23310

GateFans Noob

Information: After the cancelation of Stargate Universe an animated third season has been started by some people. This season is planned to have 15 episodes. The episodes won't be too short neither too long. For the moment only 3-4 people are working on the Staragte Universe Animated third season. If anyone would like to help, here is what the team needs:

Looking for:

• Modelers
  • Voice Actors
  • Texture Makers
  • Script Writers
  • Animators
  • Sound Effect Makers
  • Human Modelers (Desing a human like in Sims 3)
You can send an e-mail here: sgufanfilms3 @ gmail.com
Or read this: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20

Forum: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/

Facebook Page: ht tp://www.facebook.com/pages/Stargate-Universe-The-animated-third-season/143520959071095

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jessexual

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMNI, this is your big chance! :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Information: After the cancelation of Stargate Universe an animated third season has been started by some people. This season is planned to have 15 episodes. The episodes won't be too short neither too long. For the moment only 3-4 people are working on the Staragte Universe Animated third season. If anyone would like to help, here is what the team needs:

Looking for:
  • Modelers
  • Voice Actors
  • Texture Makers
  • Script Writers
  • Animators
  • Sound Effect Makers
  • Human Modelers (Desing a human like in Sims 3)
You can send an e-mail here: sgufanfilms3 @ gmail.com
Or read this: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20

Forum: ht tp://sgutafs.com/forum/

Facebook Page: ht tp://www.facebook.com/pages/Stargate-Universe-The-animated-third-season/143520959071095

V
ideos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jessexual

One question Tony, why would anyone want to watch a soap opera in animation format?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Because it's in space, silly. :mckayrolleyes:

Oh, yeah, there is that. Hey, do you think that since it's going to be animated that this time they'll actually have a stargate in the show, one that they use as more than just window dressing?

Tony23310

GateFans Noob
One question Tony, why would anyone want to watch a soap opera in animation format?

First I want to tell you that I AM NOT IN THE TEAM, I AM JUST A FAN OF THE SEASON!

Second, shavedape, as everyone know Stargate Universe has been cancelled. So some fans of SGU made a group to make a third season, but animated! This is the only option to keep SGU alive!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Oh, yeah, there is that. Hey, do you think that since it's going to be animated that this time they'll actually have a stargate in the show, one that they use as more than just window dressing?

I would imagine not. It may detract from the intended melodramatic direction of the series.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
First I want to tell you that I AM NOT IN THE TEAM, I AM JUST A FAN OF THE SEASON!

Second, shavedape, as everyone know Stargate Universe has been cancelled. So some fans of SGU made a group to make a third season, but animated! This is the only option to keep SGU alive!

Oh, why didn't you say that to begin with? Simple misunderstanding on my part. Count me in on helping out with a third season of SGU. :beckettu:

P.S. Is there like a petition I can sign or something?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I would imagine not. It may detract from the intended melodramatic direction of the series.

Well at least we'll get lots of lesbian action, lots and lots of lesbian...fighting and sniping and caustic remarks aimed at the male characters, sigh. :(

I guess the upside to animation is that now Eli can be slimmed down, ya know, the way someone marooned on a starship for MONTHS with little to eat would actually look.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Well at least we'll get lots of lesbian action, lots and lots of lesbian...fighting and sniping and caustic remarks aimed at the male characters, sigh. :(

I guess the upside to animation is that now Eli can be slimmed down, ya know, the way someone marooned on a starship for MONTHS with little to eat would actually look.

:laughing:

G

Graybrew1

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:

S

Stonelesscutter

Lol. Can't wait to see this slim-Eli. :) I'm 100% behind this animated effort.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Lol. Can't wait to see this slim-Eli. :) I'm 100% behind this animated effort.

Me too, slim-Eli should be able to score with Chloe by episode 5. SGU could take off in a whole new direction and that might be a good thing. :P

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
Who would want to turn SGU into an Animated Series? :confused: It failed as a regular series. Now a SG-1 or SGA animated series would be awesome.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Me too, slim-Eli should be able to score with Chloe by episode 5. SGU could take off in a whole new direction and that might be a good thing. :P

The possibilities are endless. I just wonder what sort of space pet they'll adopt that will do all sorts of cute, wacky things on Destiny not to mention get the away teams in oodles of trouble on various planets they stop at. They can call him/her/it "Squeakers" because of the cute, adorable squeaking noise it makes when you pick it up and hug it, which everyone will want to do of course.

I can see it now, the episode where "Squeakers" gets caught in the main air duct and nearly kills them all due to interrupting the flow of oxygen throughout the ship. Eli will magically save the day in the last 2 minutes and the episode will end with Col. Young scowling at Squeakers as he threatens to throw the creature out of the nearest airlock. Squeakers will jump into Col. Young's arms and use all three of it's mouths to kiss Col. Young and all will be forgiven. END SCENE.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The possibilities are endless. I just wonder what sort of space pet they'll adopt that will do all sorts of cute, wacky things on Destiny not to mention get the away teams in oodles of trouble on various planets they stop at. They can call him/her/it "Squeakers" because of the cute, adorable squeaking noise it makes when you pick it up and hug it, which everyone will want to do of course.

I can see it now, the episode where "Squeakers" gets caught in the main air duct and nearly kills them all due to interrupting the flow of oxygen throughout the ship. Eli will magically save the day in the last 2 minutes and the episode will end with Col. Young scowling at Squeakers as he threatens to throw the creature out of the nearest airlock. Squeakers will jump into Col. Young's arms and use all three of it's mouths to kiss Col. Young and all will be forgiven. END SCENE.

That is just brilliant writing. I suspect Squeakers would be under the care of the wonderful Lt. James and would get her out of many jams in the field and on the ship. I really hope some of the folks involved with this project stop by Gatefans to pick up on these ideas. ;)

G

Graybrew1

Dude, I so needed a good laugh.
Thanks.:biggrin:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
OMNI, this is your big chance! :icon_lol:
ape bro i already knew abut this and i even signed up on their board and tried to offer my advice and services and i did so with my usual blunt and directness and guess what? THEY BANNED ME.... or rather their main cg person threw a fit because i had some critique to offer and he banned me without checking with anyone else first nice system they have over there eh? :facepalm:

i guess you cant expect much from a bunch of 15 year old squee drone fanboi's, still tho i can claim that i offered to take their little experiment to levels they could only dream about and they rejected it... shame.

:facepalm: