Stargate Universe - The Animated Third Season

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
anyway id like to recomend everyone who reads this to stay off their site and not contribute nor encourage this in anyway as the people behind it are immature and deluted and somehow incapable of taking critique or help from proffesionals like myself when offered.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
ape bro i already knew abut this and i even signed up on their board and tried to offer my advice and services and i did so with my usual blunt and directness and guess what? THEY BANNED ME.... or rather their main cg person threw a fit because i had some critique to offer and he banned me without checking with anyone else first nice system they have over there eh? :facepalm:

i guess you cant expect much from a bunch of 15 year old squee drone fanboi's, still tho i can claim that i offered to take their little experiment to levels they could only dream about and they rejected it... shame.

:facepalm:

Wow! That's crazy. What a bunch of morons, I mean, they have no clue what they passed up. I'm sure their series will go absolutely nowhere. If anything we'll get a laugh or two out of the deal before their little hearts are broken and they give up.

OMNI

Wow! That's crazy. What a bunch of morons, I mean, they have no clue what they passed up. I'm sure their series will go absolutely nowhere. If anything we'll get a laugh or two out of the deal before their little hearts are broken and they give up.
indeed CRAZY (not to come off as tooting my own horn even tho i LOOOVE tooting my horn :icon_e_surprised::P) they really dont seem to understand what they actually passed on... ESPECIALLY as i offered to do this FREE (god knows why i ever did that when all i was met with was "TROLL":facepalm:)

anyway too late for em to change their minds now as i will have no part of it besides i am now fully booked for quite some time with the project i am now involved in and it turned out to be MUCH bigger then i first thought and with MUCH bigger names on the team then i expected :)

and yes this should give us all a good laugh eventually :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
indeed CRAZY (not to come off as tooting my own horn even tho i LOOOVE tooting my horn :icon_e_surprised::P) they really dont seem to understand what they actually passed on... ESPECIALLY as i offered to do this FREE (god knows why i ever did that when all i was met with was "TROLL":facepalm:)

anyway too late for em to change their minds now as i will have no part of it besides i am now fully booked for quite some time with the project i am now involved in and it turned out to be MUCH bigger then i first thought and with MUCH bigger names on the team then i expected :)

Perhaps you could give us all your visual interpretation of "Squeakers" here - that might get you back on the animated SGU team. :P :D

G

Graybrew1

Bunch of twits.
That is like banning Picaso or Michanangelo........:(

Someday brother Mod they will be very sorry.;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

:eek:

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Have they seen your Destiny? LMAO! That have no idea what they passed up!

Red Mage

Boney
Why bother? The amount of work and time needed to create an animated series is extremely daunting. I doubt they'd be able to miaintain a stable team for the years it would likely require for an amateur team working to create a series that would actually do the original show any justice. In the absolute extreme unlikelihood the project goes anywhere (it won't), the inevitable cease and desist order from MGM will put an end to it.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Why bother? The amount of work and time needed to create an animated series is extremely daunting. I doubt they'd be able to miaintain a stable team for the years it would likely require for an amateur team working to create a series that would actually do the original show any justice. In the absolute extreme unlikelihood the project goes anywhere (it won't), the inevitable cease and desist order from MGM will put an end to it.

I think amateurs might be able to provide better content than the original producers did. Why discourage them? :P

OMNI

Perhaps you could give us all your visual interpretation of "Squeakers" here - that might get you back on the animated SGU team. :P :D
dude after what transpired over there i want nothing to do with em but if they were to agree to pay me full freelancing rates (ca: 50US/hour) i might reconsider it ;)

Bunch of twits.
That is like banning Picaso or Michanangelo........:(

Someday brother Mod they will be very sorry.;)

way to toot my horn!! :P

and meh i dont care ill just keep gloating about what they are missing out on and keep working on this movie project which has people from BSG, SG,
Iron Sky etc involved and i am getting PAYED and garnering ALOT of knowledge from them :)
:eek:

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Have they seen your Destiny? LMAO! That have no idea what they passed up!
ya man i showed em several time but no dice they'd rather go with the crappy flawed and inacurate one that they already have :facepalm:

and i say again i offerd mine for FREE... christ..

i tried telling them that but all i got back was that i was being negative and that i didnt believe in the project :facepalm:

I think amateurs might be able to provide better content than the original producers did. Why discourage them? :P
i VERY much doubt that seeing as these are the 15 year old squee drones we are all quite familiar with heading up this project.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Indeed. I imagine we'll all have a good laugh at the quality of the voice acting and animation. It will probably be something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdA0tasZVqI

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Actually I am expecting them to do Clutch Cargo style animation...

[video=youtube_share;6MHg1-mpcUY]-mpcUY

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Am I right in deriving from this that your project will give you longer employment than you had originally thought? If yes then it is great news!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Please don't speak about other things!

No worries, dude. This is all perfectly on-topic. The Youtube videos posted are examples of how we feel the animation will look. OMNI's rant about how he was treated by the project's pre-teen administrators is also material to the topic.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Yes, agreed. Please folks, stop muddying the waters of this thread with your personal opinions and/or experiences with this project. It's a very important project that must see the light of day! You naysayers won't stop us! SGU will live again!!! :evil:

OMNI

Am I right in deriving from this that your project will give you longer employment than you had originally thought? If yes then it is great news!
well yes and no its not direct employment its more a freelancing per model basis so aslong as they give me concepts to make into 3d i have work but there are more freelancers then me involved so the source will eventually drain how fast is anyones guess tho but ive already hammerd out a few things :)

you do not mod this site nor do you dictate what is and what isnt appropriate in a discussion and tbh im surprised you feel that ANYTHING said here has been off topic when it clearly hasnt, maybe you should actually read what people are saying rather then dismiss everything as OT and negativity!

No worries, dude. This is all perfectly on-topic. The Youtube videos posted are examples of how we feel the animation will look. OMNI's rant about how he was treated by the project's pre-teen administrators is also material to the topic.
yep.

Yes, agreed. Please folks, stop muddying the waters of this thread with your personal opinions and/or experiences with this project. It's a very important project that must see the light of day! You naysayers won't stop us! SGU will live again!!! :evil:
see ape thats the attitude and delusions that is flourishing among these 15 year olds.. :facepalm:

I am a Mod here.
There is nothing off topic on this thread. When there is the Mods will move it.
actually we are both Admins GB... or rather council men and women.. nmod feels like a slur word to me :P
but yes you are correct and i second third and forthethudedded..duh? your statement .....

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
well yes and no its not direct employment its more a freelancing per model basis so aslong as they give me concepts to make into 3d i have work but there are more freelancers then me involved so the source will eventually drain how fast is anyones guess tho but ive already hammerd out a few things :)

Well at least it is work now - I hope you are successful in keeping long term work lined up.