Garrett in his true form:
Weird-Science_Bill-Paxton-Chet.jpg

It's the Chet!!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
"I'm sorry Garret, sorry for being a shit to you all these years"

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Skye's voice dripped disdain in the coffee shop. It was delightful to watch.

Then, hearing whatshisface echo back the "nothing personal/following orders" thing to Ward...

Sweet as honey to my ears.

Screw HYDRA!
How dare you madam, how dare you. Hail Hydra!

Marvel comics is full of the 'heroes' being the cause of their problems, Ultimates was the worse sinner of this. It feels like Shield is of the same mold. They seem to be source of their own problems for the most part. I wonder if they will ever get around to rebuilding Shield or not. They seem to be mostly focusing on the Ward thing as the season is winding down and less on the rogues that have broken out of the Fridge. There seems to be no remaining organized structure or any semblance of Shield to combat the doings of Hydra and their shenanigans. What are the Avengers doing? This really seems like something that Avengers should have tackle or at least help out.

Or.....maybe Shield is recuperating and launching their counter strategy. Maybe they are building Ultron to revive Shield to its former glory from what I've read about on the interweb about the second Avengers movie: Age of Ultron. Maybe they're building Ultron as a means of taking away the fallibility and weakness of men by building that machine instead. Makes sense sorta. We'll see; but this again would fall under the mold of the heroes being the cause of their own problems. As of now though, no one seems to be stopping Hydra....so....Hail Hydra!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If Captain America 2 is canon here then Fury is leading a hidden "SHIELD within SHIELD" unit that is working to root HYDRA out, using his death as part of the cover.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Marvel comics is full of the 'heroes' being the cause of their problems, Ultimates was the worse sinner of this. It feels like Shield is of the same mold. They seem to be source of their own problems for the most part. I wonder if they will ever get around to rebuilding Shield or not. They seem to be mostly focusing on the Ward thing as the season is winding down and less on the rogues that have broken out of the Fridge. There seems to be no remaining organized structure or any semblance of Shield to combat the doings of Hydra and their shenanigans. What are the Avengers doing? This really seems like something that Avengers should have tackle or at least help out.

Or.....maybe Shield is recuperating and launching their counter strategy. Maybe they are building Ultron to revive Shield to its former glory from what I've read about on the interweb about the second Avengers movie: Age of Ultron. Maybe they're building Ultron as a means of taking away the fallibility and weakness of men by building that machine instead. Makes sense sorta. We'll see; but this again would fall under the mold of the heroes being the cause of their own problems. As of now though, no one seems to be stopping Hydra....so....Hail Hydra!
I had respect for you. I thought I might one day invite you over for freshly out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, hot cocoa and maybe a good round of old MST3K movies, but now...

But now...

B

Backstep

It's a easy climb onto the Hydra bandwagon, but the fall if painful and harsh.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
"Is the dark side stronger?"

"No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive"

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
If Captain America 2 is canon here then Fury is leading a hidden "SHIELD within SHIELD" unit that is working to root HYDRA out, using his death as part of the cover.
Cap 2 is canon. Fury's death fakeout was ugh to watch, too many death fakeouts in MCU. Wonder when he's going to make his move or if we have to wait for Cap 3 for that. But think Ultron probably comes into play somehow. It's either Tony or Shield or both that'll give birth to Ultron since Pym's out.
I had respect for you. I thought I might one day invite you over for freshly out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, hot cocoa and maybe a good round of old MST3K movies, but now...

But now...

Oh...I mean I hate Hydra, I'm a double agent, yeah....that's it. Agents of Hydra all the way, ooops I mean Hail Hyd...Shield! Can I have some cookies now?
"Is the dark side stronger?"

"No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive"
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Episode 21 was very cool. :) Im liking the new mystery surrounding Skye, and the whole thing surrounding Garrett. Doesnt this coming episode with Fury advance the story ahead of the CA2 movie? I see them trying to redeem Ward, but Im still not buying it. I think he can go out with dignity perhaps...in a self sacrificing act, but definitely not staying in the show. Its the next episode or nothing! I hope he does not make it to next season. He was a good character for a while, in a basic sort of way.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm hoping that "Flowers" has done something to the formula. It's obvious she's not impressed with Garrett in the least.

I want him to die. Painfully. With lots of agony and cheese on top.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm hoping that "Flowers" has done something to the formula. It's obvious she's not impressed with Garrett in the least.

I want him to die. Painfully. With lots of agony and cheese on top.

I want him to actually explode. :) I kinda like the character of Flowers. She is intriguing, yet she seems oddly innocent in some ways. Cant explain it. She is like a baby viper...cute but deadly. :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Game over man, GAME OVER!!!

ROTFLMMFAPIMP gasping dying giggling aching...

Such a thrill. <big evil grin>

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Game over man, GAME OVER!!!

ROTFLMMFAPIMP gasping dying giggling aching...

Such a thrill. <big evil grin>

No spoilers yet! Im gonna watch this after lunch today. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I just got a chance to catch up on episodes 16, 17 and 18 and DAMN! This show has become absolutely AWESOME. The twists and turns and Hydra, just damn...Im really hooked now. :) I liked it from the start, but now I love it. Each of these three shows was like a cliffhanger!

I have to change the title of this thread...this show does NOT kinda sorta suck. It ROCKS!

roflbot (2).jpg