WTH? I just got duped by "All-natural Almond Milk"? This should be illegal.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Look at any operational / command structure flow chart of op's in Iraq and A-stan and you will see that the Marines fall under the command of the theatre commander, In both instances it is usually an Army General. As far as tactical op's-look at the Invasion of Iraq in 2003, the Marines were just another prong of the American thrust-as were the British, all under the operational command of the Army.

And "camp rhino" was secured by the 75th ranger regiment so the 15th MEU would have a secure place to fly into-period.

If the Marines lead the way everywhere all the time then why are there no Marines assigned to Europe (other then the security of Naval Bases and at Embassies)? Why no Marines in S Korea? In the Korean War, the first Americans to go in was the Army's 24th Infantry Division. The 82nd Airborne were the first Americans to land in Saudi Arabia in 1990. The most impactful mission the Marines had in Desert Storm were as a diversion "faking" a beach landing in Kuwait.

as to your comment: "But the Army is a separate branch, and is the largest military branch. There is no protocol which could allow the Army to command the Marines under any circumstances."
The command of the Marines in the Korean War:

"MacArthur activated X Corps under General Almond to land at Inchon in Operation CHROMITE. X Corps comprised 70,000 troops of the 1st Marine Division, and the 7th Army division (augmented by 8,600 Korean troops). Almond led 25,000 Marines and soldiers to a successful landing on 15 September 1950; casualties were 200, with 21 killed. Inchon was immediately hailed as one of the most brilliant and decisive tactical moves in military history as X Corps rolled east over the few defenders and threatening to trap the main North Korean army. MacArthur quickly recaptured Seoul. The North Koreans, almost cut off, raced north; about 25,000 to 30,000 made it back. [13]" (from "A history of the Korean War and the Operations of the Eighth United States Army)"

The Marines are not a force that can sustain itself for any protracted amount of time without a huge amount of support from the Army and the Air Force. Additionally, the USMC has neither the size nor the organization needed to command and control an entire theatre operation on its own. They must coordinate with the major Army component for anything from planning for offensive and defensive actions, clearances to use a road for convoy, airspace and artillery fire coordination and logistics.

During the 2003 Iraq war, the 1 Marines were under the operational control of the US Army's V Corp. All forces were under the supreme command of Gen Tommy Franks and the US Army's Central Command

here is an official history : http://www.history.army.mil/html/books/059/59-3-1/CMH_59-3-1.pdf

the only time in Iraq that the Marines were in Command of an area under their own General was in Al-Anbar province and known as "Multi National Division-West". This command though still relied on Army Logistics and Air Support particularly for MEDEVAC purposes.

As far as protocol--rank is rank, regardless of branch. From AIT, (marine artillery surveyors and a whole ass load of other jobs attend Army schools) where the Marines in our class fell into our morning accountability and PT formations (and yes, they were required to do PT with us, I was there-saw it whether you like it or not) and were marched to class with us by our "tac sgts (before they put Drills back into AIT)". To CALFEX's (combined arms live fire exercises) where Marine forward observers called in targets based on an Army officer's direction and then their calls for fire were processed and calculated by an Army Fire Direction Center (18th Airborne Corps "LiveEx" at Ft Stewart GA, 1989-again I was there). Or just the ability of an Army SGT telling a Marine Corporal to button his blouse in the PX parking lot (or a MARINE Sgt telling a soldier the same) rank is rank regardless of the branch or even nationality of the service.

The MARINE attitude of supposedly being 'better' then the other services is exactly what is used by army recruiters to deconstruct the Marine's pitch. For example; how can they be better when they make you pay for your initial issue of clothing? All of the other services issue for free the initial basic training "bag of uniforms". How are they better when they accrue your pay and you receive no pay until after you complete training? The other services pay by direct deposit after the first 2 weeks of enlistment. If a Marine recruit is married or has bills to pay, they all have to wait until the training is over. How many families will go hungry or a house lost or car repossessed because one chose to join a service who does not pay until after at least, 4 months of service? All the marines promise at enlistment is that you will be a marine, any specific job you may want is "listed" on the contract 'wish list' but there is no guarantee that training will ever be received. The Army and Navy guarantee the job selected by the recruit as an integral part of the enlistment contract.

Marine recruiters knew the faults of their recruiting mission; they sucked in the high schools and colleges at recruiting. We did very good, so the MARINE recr's would go in to a school act the fool in the hopes that the schools admin would kick out all of the services. What kind of professionalism is that?

Look ,I don't want to have a high schooler's argument either. But you have taken what I initially said; that you were only in for one enlistment-as a personal affront, In actuality I was only referencing your time in service as a comparison to mine and to display that the longer one is in either branch then the greater the risk for injury.

Also, you should have been able to discern that when I stated that the marines were the "army's amphibious division" was in jest by my use of a smiley next to the statement. Again, the common cross service mantra of today is "one team one fight". this "rivalry" issue is bull shit, always has been. its the stuff of idiotic, teenage draftees, trying to feel better about their situation when they didn't want to be there to start with.

One cannot deny military history, the usmc as served time and again as an integral part of us army formations. when their sea based mission is not needed and no beach landings required, the manpower of the corps has been repeatedly folded into the Army.

another example-in ww1 several marine units were used to construct the us army's 2nd inf division. on 2 occasions during the war, the division was even commanded by marine generals (they were subordinate cdr's who-as a part of the army chain of command were next in line to command):

World War I

The 2nd Infantry Division was organized on 26 October 1917, at Bourmont, Haute Marne, France. At the time of its activation, the Indianhead Division was composed of existing Army and Marine units of the American Expeditionary Forces which were the 3rd Infantry Brigade, which was a normal Organic Brigade which included the 9th Infantry Regiment; 23rd Infantry Regiment; and the 4th Marine Brigade, which consisted of the 5th Marine Regiment and the 6th Marine Regiment, a battalion of Field Artillery, and various supporting units.
Twice during "The Great War" the division was commanded by Marine Corps generals, Brigadier General Charles A. Doyen and Major General John A. Lejeune, marking the only times in U.S. Military history when Marine Corps officers commanded an Army division. Major General John A. Lejeune, was nicknamed "The Old Indian," he had led the Division in numerous important engagements, including St. Mihiel, Mont Blanc Ridge, Champagnet, and the Meuse-Argonne. He later went on to become the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
from-- http://www.2id.korea.army.mil/history/

IMO- I think we should restructure the whole DoD where there is just one branch-say "the american forces" or whatever. it could then be subgrouped into air force, navy, marine and army units. it would save a hell of a lot of money and cut out a lot of duplicates in the officer ranks.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
All of that was unnecessary. The Marines are not an occupation force. They are a take down force trained to quickly invade and secure the front for the other units. I am not going to debate any of this with you. They are NOT sustainable as an occupation force. That is what the Army does. The Marines and the Army have completely different missions.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
First batch of almond milk with the new milk nut bag! :smiley_joy:

Okay, the milk nut bag came yesterday and I just used it to make the creamiest, most delicious batch of almond milk to date (my third). This is the recipe step-by-step:

• 1 cup of almonds soaked overnight in water (12 hours minimum)
  • Rinse almonds
  • Put 32oz of filtered water (Brita or filtered bottled water) in blender
  • Add drained almonds
  • Add 1/4 tsp (4 drops) pure vanilla extract
  • Add 2 packets of Splenda
  • Blend until smooth (about a minute)
  • Over large bowl (or into empty saucepan), pour blended mixture into milk nut bag and collect almond milk in bowl/saucepan.
  • Gently squeeze nut milk bag to get as much of the milk as you can easily get. This seems to allow some of the almond oil to get into the batch which makes it AWESOME.
  • Discard remaining almond meal in milk nut bag or use in other recipes.
Thats it. :) At the end of this, you have a quart of pure, creamy almond milk. You can omit the vanilla and Splenda, but if you want the taste and texture you have been getting in the store bought almond milk, you will want to add it. It is not overwhelming, and is a dead ringer for Diamond Pure Almond Milk except more pure and a bit creamier. :)

Your tools:

THIS is the milk nut bag that arrived, and is not like the picture on Amazon originally, but now it has been changed. It is square and has a heavily reinforced seam. It has an extremely fine mesh and worked perfectly:

http://www.amazon.com/Nut-Milk-Bag-New-Improved/dp/B00158U8DU ($7.99)

nut_milk_bag_12x12.jpg

Any blender will do, as the nuts are very soft after being soaked. It should have at least a quart capacity.

You need at least a quart sized saucepan (what I used) or a bowl which will hold the filtered milk. After straining, you can pour the milk into a pitcher or other container.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
All of that was unnecessary. The Marines are not an occupation force. They are a take down force trained to quickly invade and secure the front for the other units. I am not going to debate any of this with you. They are NOT sustainable as an occupation force. That is what the Army does. The Marines and the Army have completely different missions.

"all of that was unnecessary" ? the things i posted-particularly the excerpts, are actual history. undeniable. the marines were part of an army corps at the Inchon landing till the end of the Korean War; the Marines were part of an army division during WW1. that I put in as a direct rebuttal to your stating that "there is no protocol for the army to ever control the marines".

The marines can be used as an occupation force and are still --Al Anbar-with Army and USAF support and currently in A-stan.

In today's battlefields, there are no longer any front lines, no beaches to take-it is all asymetrical warfare. The Marines are going to have to adapt to this new mission and reality. They have not secured or taken down anything for quite awhile.

Easy for others to support you in your statements until they see actual history, then no reply.

Again, I never said anything bad about the Marines- I think they are a fine organization-I was only referring to time in service = chronic illness/injury.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
"all of that was unnecessary" ? the things i posted-particularly the excerpts, are actual history. undeniable. the marines were part of an army corps at the Inchon landing till the end of the Korean War; the Marines were part of an army division during WW1. that I put in as a direct rebuttal to your stating that "there is no protocol for the army to ever control the marines".

The marines can be used as an occupation force and are still --Al Anbar-with Army and USAF support and currently in A-stan.

In today's battlefields, there are no longer any front lines, no beaches to take-it is all asymetrical warfare. The Marines are going to have to adapt to this new mission and reality. They have not secured or taken down anything for quite awhile.

Easy for others to support you in your statements until they see actual history, then no reply.

Again, I never said anything bad about the Marines- I think they are a fine organization-I was only referring to time in service = chronic illness/injury.

Yeah, you did say bad things about the Marines. Dude, you have a personal grudge against the Marines for some reason but that does not change the reality of who the USMC is in the military theater, nor does it change their mission. Even with the new theaters of war, the Marines are still the first to fight, first to land (even if by helicopter). The Army does not command the Marines. In certain unique situations, things can be adjusted, such as what you mentioned. In certain situations, any field grade command officer (or even an NCO) can take command of soldiers in the other branches. But the official command structure of the Marine Corps does not include the Army at all. Neither does the Navy or the Air Force.

"They have not secured or taken down anything for quite awhile."

Are you kidding me? Who was first deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and every other new theater where conflict has broken out? I assure you it was not the Army. Who found Saddam Hussein and brought him to justice? Which branch will be deployed first if we go to war with Iran? Which branches get the Joint Strike Fighter? The Marines and the Air Force. Not the Army. Who guards the world's embassies? Sentries of which branch guard the White House and the Pentagon??? I take your comments as a direct dig at the Marine Corps and you are spewing a bunch of very VERY exceptional situations as far as any Army involvement with the Marines. Wanna know something that you can verify? Recruits who do not make the basic enlistment standards for the Marines can still get into the Army.

This conversation can go nowhere. Semper Fi. I respect your military service and the Army but as far as trying to make some sort of case for the Army being any sort of first strike force, you are mistaken.

USMC_War_Memorial_Night.jpg

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, you did say bad things about the Marines. Dude, you have a personal grudge against the Marines for some reason but that does not change the reality of who the USMC is in the military theater, nor does it change their mission. Even with the new theaters of war, the Marines are still the first to fight, first to land (even if by helicopter). The Army does not command the Marines. In certain unique situations, things can be adjusted, such as what you mentioned. In certain situations, any field grade command officer (or even an NCO) can take command of soldiers in the other branches. But the official command structure of the Marine Corps does not include the Army at all. Neither does the Navy or the Air Force.

"They have not secured or taken down anything for quite awhile."

Are you kidding me? Who was first deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti and every other new theater where conflict has broken out? I assure you it was not the Army. Who found Saddam Hussein and brought him to justice? Which branch will be deployed first if we go to war with Iran? Which branches get the Joint Strike Fighter? The Marines and the Air Force. Not the Army. Who guards the world's embassies? Sentries of which branch guard the White House and the Pentagon??? I take your comments as a direct dig at the Marine Corps and you are spewing a bunch of very VERY exceptional situations as far as any Army involvement with the Marines. Wanna know something that you can verify? Recruits who do not make the basic enlistment standards for the Marines can still get into the Army.

This conversation can go nowhere. Semper Fi. I respect your military service and the Army but as far as trying to make some sort of case for the Army being any sort of first strike force, you are mistaken.

Did you not watch the video of the rangers jumping into A-stan?

As far as standards-the DoD and Mepcom set the basic standards for enlistment. Each branch can set a higher standard based on the DoD one. If someone fails out of Marine Boot, they may be able to enlist in the Army depending on the RE code the Marines gave them. In my experience, the only prior service marines I or any one else in my office was able to enlist were those who successfully completed their term of marine service and therefore had a suitable RE (re-entry) code.

What "bad things" did I say? I thought smileys were intended to be used to show that something typed was in jest?

I have no personal grudge against the marines, I am simply stating facts as they are. Marines attend Army,Navy and Air Force schools for much of their MOS training (as several Army MOS attend Air Force and Navy schools)

How is World War One and the Korean War, Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom "unique situations"?

Afgahanistan-first in--CIA field ops teams and US Army Special Forces and Navy Seal teams http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...ial_ops_cia_first_in_last_out_of_afghanistan/

and "On 7 October 2001, the U.S. government launched military operations in Afghanistan. Teams from the CIA's Special Activities Division (SAD) were the first U.S. forces to enter Afghanistan and begin combat operations. They were soon joined by U.S. Army Special Forces from the 5th Special Forces Group and other units fromUSSOCOM." from US Army's History of Afghanistan Operations, 2001-present.

Iraq 2003 and capture of Hussein-- "During the year long deployment from March 2003 to April 2004, the Division and other Task Force Ironhorseunits, carried out aggressive offensive operations designed to hunt down the last holdouts of the old regime. At the same time, the Division had the massive job of rebuilding the infrastructure of the many villages within their Area of Operations and reestablishing a governmental structure. In Operation Red Dawn, conducted on 13 December 2003, in 4th Infantry Division, in coordination with a special operations unit, captured Saddam Hussein, the former president of Iraq. His capture has been described by the news media as the number one news story of 2003." from www.4thinfantry.org Division History

Haiti Operation Urgent Fury-- " On the 50th anniversary of the Operation MARKET-GARDEN, the 82nd again answered the nation's call and prepared to conduct a parachute assault in the Caribbean nation of Haiti to help restore democracy. With the troopers aboard aircraft heading towards the island, the defacto regime capitulated, and the Division was turned back to Fort Bragg." From www.bragg.army.mil History of 82nd Airborne

Follow on forces to Haiti included marines and the army's 10th mtn division and elements of the 75th ranger reg.

Panama was obviously Army as the Army was stationed in the canal zone on permanent bases, the ywere supported by the 82nd and the 5th Inf Div from Ft Polk.

Grenada could have definitely been successful without the Army and could have been a showcase all MARINE op. Guess someone in the gov got scared of the cubans and "overdid it".

I have no idea why you believe the MARINES are the one and only "strike force" at the disposal of the DoD.

History-current and the last century, shows that the Army has "first deployed" far more times then the MARINES. I believe the MARINES were first into vietnam (if you discount the huge amount of us army military advisors already there) but they were still under the ULTIMATE command of Army Generals. Also, the unfortunate and stupid deployment (on Reagan's part) of using the MARINES in Lebanon; "let's put them up in an old building and the mere presence of the marines will scare the pants out of the terrorists" --no one should have been sent in unless it was in strong enough force to actually take ground.

I never said that the Army was a part of the command structure of the MARINES, just that the MARINES -per history-have been assigned to Army control time and time again. I believe the last time MARINES did an operation entirely on their own was in the rescue of american sailors from that cambodian island in the 70's.

The ARMY does not need the JSF as it does not operate offensive fixed wing aircraft.

AGAIN, I don't think you understand the concept of "one team one fight". I do as do others who have recently served. This attitude of the USMC of "we can do it all on our own" is true but only for limited op's (like Grenada). This attitude is largely archaic and a bad leftover of the draftee era. As I said, all the services should be combined under one department as "US Forces"-it would greatly cut down on bureaucracy and expense.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Lets please stop this conversation about the military. Unlike your need to defend the Army, I have no need to defend the mission or the purpose of the Marines. I know who they are. I served in the USMC. I am not interested in playing one-upmanship with this. :) This is an almond milk thread! :smiley-white-flag:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Lets please stop this conversation about the military. Unlike your need to defend the Army, I have no need to defend the mission or the purpose of the Marines. I know who they are. I served in the USMC. I am not interested in playing one-upmanship with this. :) This is an almond milk thread! :smiley-white-flag:

:fredflinstone:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Goddammit and I just heated up this giant bowl of popcorn. What am I gonna do with 8 lbs of popcorn?

popcorn.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Goddammit and I just heated up this giant bowl of popcorn. What am I gonna do with 8 lbs of popcorn?

View attachment 27742

We did not get around to the arm wrestling competition or the bar fight, so.......:smiley-laughing024:

Save it for The Whining Dead. Count the kernels instead of eating them...should pass the time pretty well.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I went to sam's club this weekend shopping and thought about this thread...why? becaue I bought 3 lbs of almonds for 10.98. I began to wonder how much almond milk they would make. :) hubby loves no salt nuts and plain almonds are perfect for snacking! :D:D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I went to sam's club this weekend shopping and thought about this thread...why? becaue I bought 3 lbs of almonds for 10.98. I began to wonder how much almond milk they would make. :) hubby loves no salt nuts and plain almonds are perfect for snacking! :D:D

OMG....that is a great price. I got a 4lb bag on Amazon for $24.99 The answer is that for each quart of almond milk, you need a cup of almonds. Figure that for each pound, that is 3.5 cups of almonds (http://www.barryfarm.com/How_tos/how_many_cups_in_a_pound_of.htm). That works out to about 11 cups for the 3lbs, and each cup makes a quart. :) The original recipe I used called for 3/4 cups, but I found that using a full cup gives a much creamier texture more like that you find in store bought almond milk.

You do not need anything special at all, Rac! Try it...you will need to put a cup of almonds in water and soak them overnight. I used a ZipLoc food container. After soaking, rinse them off and put them in the blender. Add 4 cups of cold filtered water (or a quart bottle, or just plain cold water if you do not have filtered). You will need something to finely strain the blended almonds, and if you do not have a nut bag, then cheesecloth or even a fine cooking strainer will work fine. Pour the strained milk into a bowl, then into whatever container you want to use to store it in the fridge. I add 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract and two packets of Splenda. The result is not that sweet or vanilla-y. Just right! Try it and let me know how it turns out. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
LMAO! Youre right. Evaporated cane juice is almost pure sugar. I was shocked to see this in my almond milk! I was drinking it before it became popular, and when it came in small little cartons which were stored on the regular shelves unrefrigerated, and was 100% pure almond milk with no additives. Said it right on the carton. All of a sudden, the major dairy manufacturers got into the act and now we have all this shit added to "pure almond milk". My beef is how they can still use the words "pure almond milk" when it is not pure almond milk? One appears to be a brand name, but the others use the term "all natural" and that is still false.

I got my milk nut bag and the raw organic almonds, so I will be making my first batch tonight. :) I have now become as determined to eliminate all these additives from my diet as I am removing commercials from my viewing and music media. I am researching WHY these things have been added, but it points to longer shelf life. Putting the almond milk in the regular milk cartons and selling it in the refrigerated section is all psychology. Almond milk does not "sour" like dairy milk. It gets old and tastes funky, but more like it being "stale" than soured.

Im thinking of exploring more local sources of vegetables and spices. I do not trust agribusiness at all anymore! After finding this out about the almond milk, I searched far and wide for 100% pure organic almond milk and could not find it! Here is one example:

http://www.pacificfoods.com/our-foo...nsweetened-almond-original-non-dairy-beverage

Looks good, huh? Organic, the site has that folksy "green" look to it, but look at the ingredients:

View attachment 27692

WHY is the rice starch, carrageenan (wth is that?) and Vitamin A Palmitate in it? OMG! What is wrong with Almonds, filtered water
Carrageenan is seaweed. I don't know if anyone had answered that yet.

It's also a common ingredient in commercial ice cream. It's supposed to slow the melting process, I think.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Couple things:

#1. One thing that might work well as a nut bag is a mesh bag they sell at wine/brewery making supply stores. They usually sell various sizes and they're pretty inexpensive. I've bought several a few years back when I tried my hand at making wine. They're fine mesh bags (very fine) that hold items for infusing the wine or beer. So, if you have a nearby wine/beer making store then it would be worth it to check it out for a mesh bag.

#2. Bluce is 43 ? Wow dude, I thought you were in your 20's. :beckett_new049::daniel_new_anime021:

#3. Yongin, I'm with you on the arthritis thing. Just got another hyalgan injection in my knee on Friday. Fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath. The injection I got in my hip before Christmas has helped though. I only hope to God I don't have to get a hip replacement in the years to come as it's a possibility if things keep going south with my cartilage. Like you I've always been active, working jobs that kept me on my feet 10 -12 hours a day. Plus I was a runner, 5 miles a day for years. I won't go into my arthritis woes as they are many and varied (just typing this is a pain -- literally) but suffice to say that it sucks. Always had a good diet and have always been healthy and active, so much of my arthritis seems to be genetic. Had it my whole life. Now I'm learning to deal with it while maintaining a level of activity that is healthy. No more running 5 miles a day though, which really sucks because I LOVE running. :(

#4. I love raw almonds! :smiley_joy:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Carrageenan is seaweed. I don't know if anyone had answered that yet.

It's also a common ingredient in commercial ice cream. It's supposed to slow the melting process, I think.

I like seaweed! Thing is, what is seaweed doing in "pure almond milk"? I am now addicted once again to the fresh clean delicious taste of truly PURE almond milk that I know came from organic almonds I ground myself and made the milk from with my own two hands. :). And it costs about $1 per quart.
--- merged: Feb 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM ---

Thanks for posting this. I did not know that almonds were susceptible to salmonella. And since I only buy organic foods, the raw almonds I eat would be more at risk than the pesticide sprayed ones. But I think Im safe. Thanks for posting this!
--- merged: Feb 6, 2013 at 3:34 PM ---
Couple things:

#1. One thing that might work well as a nut bag is a mesh bag they sell at wine/brewery making supply stores. They usually sell various sizes and they're pretty inexpensive. I've bought several a few years back when I tried my hand at making wine. They're fine mesh bags (very fine) that hold items for infusing the wine or beer. So, if you have a nearby wine/beer making store then it would be worth it to check it out for a mesh bag.

#2. Bluce is 43 ? Wow dude, I thought you were in your 20's. :beckett_new049::daniel_new_anime021:

#3. Yongin, I'm with you on the arthritis thing. Just got another hyalgan injection in my knee on Friday. Fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath. The injection I got in my hip before Christmas has helped though. I only hope to God I don't have to get a hip replacement in the years to come as it's a possibility if things keep going south with my cartilage. Like you I've always been active, working jobs that kept me on my feet 10 -12 hours a day. Plus I was a runner, 5 miles a day for years. I won't go into my arthritis woes as they are many and varied (just typing this is a pain -- literally) but suffice to say that it sucks. Always had a good diet and have always been healthy and active, so much of my arthritis seems to be genetic. Had it my whole life. Now I'm learning to deal with it while maintaining a level of activity that is healthy. No more running 5 miles a day though, which really sucks because I LOVE running. :(

#4. I love raw almonds! :smiley_joy:

I thought he was in his 20s too. :) Believe me, health = youth. I have been told by many who have known me for more than 20 years that I look younger now than I did 15 years ago. Dropped weight, take my vitamins and work out, and ESPECIALLY staying hydrated. That one thing alone can do wonders for your looks and health.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I thought he was in his 20s too. :) Believe me, health = youth. I have been told by many who have known me for more than 20 years that I look younger now than I did 15 years ago. Dropped weight, take my vitamins and work out, and ESPECIALLY staying hydrated. That one thing alone can do wonders for your looks and health.

So can performing connilingus on a regular basis from what I understand (not that I'd know anything about that). :winking0052: