Wormhole Riders - Bias at its' Best

Tropicana

Council Member
Spinning crap is all they are good at, you just know that the ratings for the marathon is going to be pure shit.

WHR really should make this their official anthem -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I must say that the comments from readers on Mallozzi's blog are hilarious. :D

Here are more comments from the WHR guys:

View attachment 2843

I am sure that the parents of those students won't be happy when they hear, that the teacher pressures them to make Save SGU cards! I mean the students are probably not even allowed to watch SGU. Doesn't SGU has a rating in the USA, which says that it is only appropiate for people over 14? I know that some episodes got an over 16 years rating in Germany. They had to cut scenes for broadcasts earlier than 10 pm.

It could get ugly for the teacher/SGU fan, if a pupil has some crazy fundamentalist religious parents. I mean the kind of parents, which are extremely against any kind of sex on TV or even showing a little more skin than usual. And who are also against gays.

All in all they should rather send cards to a politician, which pleas to save the ... (add nearly extinct animal) or rainforest or something similar. That is at least a worthy cause and will help to make those children more aware about nature problems.

Or they could write to a local politician about things, which should be improved in their city. They could make a case for more or better public playgrounds or a new skateboard pipeline or something similar. That at least is in the direct interest of those pupils and other children.

View attachment 2844

I wonder if those SGU caps has the "SGU" writing on it? That would be embarrassing. If they are simply black, no one will know that they are SGU caps. ;)

I'm fairly certain that there was another instance of an SGU fan/teacher indoctrinating/abusing her pupils into making & then sending "save SGU" cards to MGM - maybe this is the same crazy-arsed bint? :icon_e_confused:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Having your students send in begging letters...

Oh MAN, but that may very well get someone on notice, if not downright fired.

I suspect it's a young-ish teacher with a sheepskin, but no common sense.

I am so embarrassed to be a Canadian when I see mental shit like this . I cannot explain the weird affection that these type of people have for sgpoo . This one just freaks me out .

Tropicana

Council Member
My only issue is Valentine's Day is today. If people had not sent the card on Thursday 10th or Friday 11th by the latest, the studios are not going to get them today. If they get them tomorrow, it sorta defeats the purpose of Feb 14th.

And look at the bottom - the article is written by SG:Unite themselves, impartial much?

impartial much.png

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My only issue is Valentine's Day is today. If people had not sent the card on Thursday 10th or Friday 11th by the latest, the studios are not going to get them today. If they get them tomorrow, it sorta defeats the purpose of Feb 14th.

And look at the bottom - the article is written by SG:Unite themselves, impartial much?

View attachment 3196

never said they were the sharpest tacks in the box did we? ;)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
A Very Special SGU Valentine!

so 37 people is now a "coalition"? :laughing:

I bet they're planning a march (replete with "Save SGU" signs) on Bridge Studios, followed by a candle light vigil. :icon_lol:

"It is an unfortunate fact that some individuals out there have been cruel with their hate campaigns regarding 'Stargate Universe'," said Wormhole Riders' Marjorie Roden

Poor Marjorie sounds like she could use a hug. :smiley_squee:

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Just Saying?

So, if she is putting all the rancor in the past then why mention it in a publication?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
makes ya wonder.....

So, if she is putting all the rancor in the past then why mention it in a publication?

well of course she is going the "holier than thou" route...claiming she is above it, but feeding the rancor all the while. typical squeedrone behavior! ;)

johnsheppard

GateFans Noob

View attachment 3196
I saw this too.just an article to support this wrong campaign.
We all know there will not be third season and no chance for sgu movie.
The best chance would be SGA movie or miniseries

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I saw this too.just an article to support this wrong campaign.
We all know there will not be third season and no chance for sgu movie.
The bet chance would be SGA movie or miniseries

Bah, what idiot would want more of that failed, popcorn and bubblegum munching square jawed bullshit. Give me more SGU so I can pontificate about its awesomeness and how stupid dicks just can't apreciate its inherent brilliance.:rotflmao:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Bah, what idiot would want more of that failed, popcorn and bubblegum munching square jawed bullshit. Give me more SGU so I can pontificate about its awesomeness and how stupid dicks just can't apreciate its inherent brilliance.:rotflmao:
On no!!!
smiley_panic.gif
Gatefan has been brainwashed!!!!!!! we must kidnap him and deprogram him!
hypnotize.gif

johnsheppard

GateFans Noob
Not me You can trust me.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
On no!!!
smiley_panic.gif
Gatefan has been brainwashed!!!!!!! we must kidnap him and deprogram him!
hypnotize.gif

jabba.jpg

Your feeble mind powers will not work on me Rac80

I shall summon my sparkly unicorn friend to rescue my immense girth from your basement of torture and brainwashing and we will fly back to the Destiny on the wings of the hopes and dreams of our millions of fans who at this very moment are planning to counter your evil misinformation campaigns with rainbows and fairy dust. We will be vindicated in our true faith in the great powers of the almighty Brad and we will pray at the alter of Mallozzi to lift the veil of ignorance and stupidity that has covered your eyes. We will break down the evil mind manipulation that you are suffering under and show you the true light of the only real stargate show that has ever been made. Repent oh ye evil sinner, touch the Destiny and you shall be healed my daughter. For woe to those who oppose us, for we will smite them with the fury of the burning suns from which we draw our awesome power!

johnsheppard

GateFans Noob
Have you read the comments about rates around the world.LIES.