Wormhole Riders - Bias at its' Best

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Caught wind of a somewhat interesting twitter exchange between one of WHR's writers and James Bamford (stunt coordinator for SG) and a little bit of Rainbow Francks too:

karenford1RT @RyanMino: Coffee then off to Bridge studios for some #Stargate swag!!! WTB a kino! // think u can get me some prezzies, *giggles*

JamesBamford@karenford1 @herbsommerfeld Why sad?
JamesBamfordYes!! Get down there and buy something from Stargate!! There's lots to choose from! Really! I saw it all yesterday! Really!!!

karenford1@JamesBamford sad cause we won't get any more stargate for a while, and i wish i could get there to get a piece of history, kinda stuck.

RainbowFrancks@JamesBamford what's this all about?
JamesBamford@RainbowFrancks You know?!?! An auction company is helping sell off what's left of props/set Dec/wardrobe from all 3 shows...

JamesBamford@karenford1 Um...we found that out a long time ago...where were you in December when the rest of the world was informed? Reporter? Bah! ;)

karenford1@JamesBamford yes i heard, i knew of the cancellation, but i didn't know about the liquidation until recently,, ,, i guess they need the angry peeps to calm down a bit before we get anything else stargate-ish

JamesBamford@karenford1 Anything else? Angry peeps? What are you talking about? Angry fans? Angry who?

karenford1@JamesBamford there were a lot of angry fans that were boycotting just to make TPTB to give them their movies that was "promised" them. if u google boycott it's all sorts of sites that show up there

JamesBamford@karenford1 Ha!!! Those people are aren't enough in numbers to make a difference. If they were, they've only screwed themselves. Sad.

karenford1@JamesBamford yeah, true, well it was a great adventure and i for one appreciate all that u and the rest of the cast and crew done throughout the years. So from a Newfie fan, thank you. xo

JamesBamford@karenford1 You've already done that many times before.Thank us now by watching whatever new projects we pop up on.In short, move on.

JamesBamford@karenford1 @hollie54208 There you have something new to gush over.Sorry no wormholes...guess no need for WHR anymore...oh well.

karenford1@JamesBamford @hollie54208 lol WHR will still love on, we still have Sanctuary to write about and other shows that other reporters cover

JamesBamford@karenford1 @hollie54208 Oh.

RainbowFrancks@JamesBamford really? I never got a thing from that show. I wonder if any of Ford's stuff is left...

JamesBamford@RainbowFrancks Dunno buddy.

RainbowFrancks@JamesBamford f*** it. I don't think I really care too much. Only thing I was sad I never got was my chair back :(

JamesBamford@RainbowFrancks Really? Shi**y.

Tropicana

Council Member
Oh wow karenford1 - you are so out of the loop and so ill-informed. Here's something, stop reading WHR, they are feeding you rubbish.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh wow karenford1 - you are so out of the loop and so ill-informed. Here's something, stop reading WHR, they are feeding you rubbish.

Don't be too hard on the poor girl, after all, she's from Newfoundland. She's got it rough enough already. ;)

(Oh calm down all you lovely Cannucks. I was just joking. Seriously though, can some of you have a talk with Karen and set her straight? She seems horribly lost.)

Tropicana

Council Member
Aww bless. Shavedape, you are so thoughtful that way.

BTW, as a result of this - got myself a Twitter account, just doing a crash course on Twitter atm.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Aww bless. Shavedape, you are so thoughtful that way.

BTW, as a result of this - got myself a Twitter account, just doing a crash course on Twitter atm.

In that case be sure to give "Karen" my love. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's hilarious how "Karen" tries too hard to be part of the club. I love how "James" brushes off her sycophantic 'thank you's and tells her to move on. :icon_lol:

Tropicana

Council Member
I understand why James is saying that. He's a mighty hunky guy and probably thinks all these "gushers"/brown-nosers like WHR as pathetic losers. But then, he's right.

Also, Karen mistook his statement as some sort of funny banter, even though it's not funny.