Who is the best Star Trek captain? - a heated debate.

Who is the best Trek Captain?

• Total voters
S

Stonelesscutter

Oh, Good God, I am being overwhelmed by Mod Greenes!!!! Run for the Hills! :rolleyes: :P :biggrin:

Didn't you receive your fourth green bar only yesterday?
You're rapidly moving up in the world ey.
Giving the ol' girlish charm a go?

G

Graybrew1

Didn't you receive your fourth green bar only yesterday?
You're rapidly moving up in the world ey.
Giving the ol' girlish charm a go?

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. :icon_e_wink: I think everybody was just very nice to me about the review I was so worried about doing. :biggrin:

Your all so nice. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. :icon_e_wink: I think everybody was just very nice to me about the review I was so worried about doing. :biggrin:

Your all so nice. :)

Your review was good of course, but don't discount the effect your avatar has on the gaggle of straight, middle-aged men on this site. :icon_lol:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Especially you. You were the worst of all. :)

Heh, Yeah, little 'ol quiet me :)

I don't think I came anywhere near throwing a rod except when the sites seperated, and even now, thinking about what I did say, umm, it was pretty tame in comparison to some of the stuff I've said IRL.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hey , at least my avi isn't the beeb...

G

Graybrew1

Heh, Yeah, little 'ol quiet me :)

I don't think I came anywhere near throwing a rod except when the sites seperated, and even now, thinking about what I did say, umm, it was pretty tame in comparison to some of the stuff I've said IRL.

Seriously, I think I have said worse already.. I consider GF to be levelheaded and polite. Pure class.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
What, no votes for Archer? </SARC>

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dude , it's an Avatar. They are intelligent too, Right? :biggrin: :P

Intelligent or not, men are dogs, middle-aged straight men especially. Einstein was intelligent and yet he was a dog. His 'Theory of Relativity' had more to do with abolishing the impropriety of hooking up with a second cousin than it did with pure gravitational physics. Hell, even Stephen Hawking is a dog. You don't see the man squaring the circle here, nope, you see him knockin' back some Mai Tai's with dah lay-dees! Oh yeah! Hawking gotz game!

hawking_ladies3.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

Intelligent or not, men are dogs, middle-aged straight men especially. Einstein was intelligent and yet he was a dog. His 'Theory of Relativity' had more to do with abolishing the impropriety of hooking up with a second cousin than it did with pure gravitational physics. Hell, even Stephen Hawking is a dog. You don't see the man squaring the circle here, nope, you see him knockin' back some Mai Tai's with dah lay-dees! Oh yeah! Hawking gotz game!

View attachment 4194

Listen to this guy Graybrew. He knows what he's talking about.
He used to buy one of those guys a long time ago and can now objectively look back on it with hindsight and wisdom. :)
Though I find the fact that he found a pic of Stephen Hawking like this slightly disturbing.