Warehouse 13 getting 20 episode order for Season 4!

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
[h=1]‘Warehouse 13′s Fourth Season To Expand To 20 Episodes With 7-Episode Order[/h]

http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/warehouse-13s-fourth-season-to-expand-to-20-episodes-with-7-episode-order/

EXCLUSIVE
: I have learned that Syfy is finalizing a deal to pick up 7 additional episodes of its flagship series Warehouse 13, bringing the dramedy’s total fourth season order to 20 episodes. Syfy renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season in August with a 13-episode order, the size of the show’s first 3 seasons. Warehouse 13, about two Secret Service Agents (Joanne Kelly, Eddie McClintock) working at a government warehouse for supernatural “artifacts,” remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, drawing some 2 million viewers in Live+Same Day during its most recent third season. Last summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Good news!

G

Graybrew1

‘Warehouse 13′s Fourth Season To Expand To 20 Episodes With 7-Episode Order

http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/warehouse-13s-fourth-season-to-expand-to-20-episodes-with-7-episode-order/

EXCLUSIVE
: I have learned that Syfy is finalizing a deal to pick up 7 additional episodes of its flagship series Warehouse 13, bringing the dramedy’s total fourth season order to 20 episodes. Syfy renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season in August with a 13-episode order, the size of the show’s first 3 seasons. Warehouse 13, about two Secret Service Agents (Joanne Kelly, Eddie McClintock) working at a government warehouse for supernatural “artifacts,” remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, drawing some 2 million viewers in Live+Same Day during its most recent third season. Last summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.

Woo Bloody Hoo.
Happy Frakin Table Dance time. :thoranime12::thoranime12:

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
The Season 3 finale I thought was some of the best TV Syfy offered since the Sci-fi Friday days (SG-1/SGA/BSG). So glad they will be a 20 episode season next season.

B

Backstep

It will be interesting to see if the show can keep up its momentum.

G

Graybrew1

The Season 3 finale I thought was some of the best TV Syfy offered since the Sci-fi Friday days (SG-1/SGA/BSG). So glad they will be a 20 episode season next season.

I agree. I can't wait for next season. :)

G

Graybrew1

Time to change the outfit after this convo. And yes, WH13 is definitely worth a table dance and an outfit change. :cool:

G

Graybrew1

What in the world would possess Backstep and I to go to Chippendale's?? :icon_lol:

No Smarty, you would BE the Chippendales. ;)Let me get My dollars ready and perhaps some popcorn. :P
Popocorn is also a great thing to have while watching WH13, I might even wear the same outift I am soooo happy to hear the news.

B

Backstep

No Smarty, you would BE the Chippendales. ;)Let me get My dollars ready and perhaps some popcorn. :P
Popocorn is also a great thing to have while watching WH13, I might even wear the same outift I am soooo happy to hear the news.

Isn't Stranger who said he has the speedo :confused:

G

Graybrew1

Isn't Stranger who said he has the speedo :confused:

You guys have your own table, you can share it with whoever you wish whilst you all shake your bootie to the joy that is the extended season of WH13. :biggrin::P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

I see by that outfit that you're ready for the table dance. :icon_lol:

I'd better not stray this thread too far off topic. The hot weather always gets the better of me.

:joy: YAY! WH13 is back for another season!

*sigh* I'm really trying to get that lap dance out of my head.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Okay, I am going to have to do a catchup rewatch for this! I hate to admit it....but I have only seen ONE episode in all 4 seasons.

I have seen only one episode :redface:. I liked it I think, but I just didnt get into it. I dont remember ever having a negative reaction to it though. Now, I want to watch it if it made 4 seasons. GREAT NEWS!

G

Graybrew1

I have seen only one episode :redface:. I liked it I think, but I just didnt get into it. I dont remember ever having a negative reaction to it though. Now, I want to watch it if it made 4 seasons. GREAT NEWS!

You should really try it out, this is a great show. It got better and better as the show went on. Which most shows cannot say.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
You should really try it out, this is a great show. It got better and better as the show went on. Which most shows cannot say.

I'm having a difficult time staying on the WH13 topic with you standing there in your avatar underwear.

Briangate78

GateFans Noob

The Characters are great together and very likeable. Unlike another show that shall be unnamed, lol. W13 is interesting because it is plot driven and character driven at the same time. The emotions, backgrounds, and personalities of the characters heavily influence the plot device of the episodes.

The show is filled with all the things classic Stargate had, except there is no Stargate or Spaceships, lol.

Like Graybrew said the show has gotten better and better.