Total Recall 2012 Teaser Trailer

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
and WTH i just got "this forum requires you too wait 30 seconds between posts" WTF is that all about? ANNOYING!!!

I think that is meant to prevent DOS attacks, but maybe someone could turn it off.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
well i wasnt spamming really.. and i was just chocked as i didnt get that when i was staff... being a mere mortal like you guys comes with drawbacks it would apear... :P

S

Stonelesscutter

well i wasnt spamming really.. and i was just chocked as i didnt get that when i was staff... being a mere mortal like you guys comes with drawbacks it would apear... :P

I think people with 10000 posts or more shouldn't be bothered with such rules either. :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
After doing some additional research on this movie poking around what limited sources i have in the FX comunity etc as i suspected it seems that they intent to play out the what is and what isnt real factor more so then they did in the original and from what else ive been told this movie if going to be somewhat of a VFX extravaganza and after learning all that i have now my oppinion on wether this will be a good movie or not has turned to positive ie if they do pull this off and the acting and story does go the mind-frak way this def has potential so i will definatly see this when it comes out.