the walking dead s8.2

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The clarified a couple of days ago that it will not be Maggie vs. Rick. The clarification came at the same time Lauren Cohan signed a new contract to play Maggie.

The clarified a couple of days ago that it will not be Maggie vs. Rick. The clarification came at the same time Lauren Cohan signed a new contract to play Maggie.

Okay, good to know. They said Maggie will have a lot more screen time in the next season hence the rumors of her going up against St. Rick. The melodrama has to come from somewhere though so I suspect it will be inter-village related; some factions wanting to kill off Negan, others wanting him to stay alive and punished. I admit that's a total guess on my part as I don't watch the show anymore. Regardless, I'm sure it will be riveting TV.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If they are following the comics Maggie is now the leader of the Hilltop community. Rick leads Alexandria and the two communities are allied to each other and also to another community called the Kingdom. The Saviors still exist but now they are just another community that sometimes interacts with the first three.

If they are following the comics Maggie is now the leader of the Hilltop community. Rick leads Alexandria and the two communities are allied to each other and also to another community called the Kingdom. The Saviors still exist but now they are just another community that sometimes interacts with the first three.

Right, but the show has to have conflict and we know it will most likely be inter-personal conflict as they just got finished (sorta) with the Saviors. It would be dumb for the writers to bring in yet another group of bad guys like that. Of course the writers are dumb to begin with so I can't put it past them.