The Walking Dead S6 thread

...so....is there a time jump in it? :) The show is definitely crap, but only because it is a soap opera pretending to be a drama.

I honestly don't know about a time jump. I barely paid attention to the condensed version I watched, it was that lame. Whenever I read comments about this show on other sites all I see are complaints about how bad the writing is. I don't know who is actually watching this show with a sincere interest in it. It seems most people are "hate watching" it now. But even I grew tired of doing that. This show isn't even fun to mock anymore, it's just plain pitiful.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The comics have a two year time jump following the defeat of Negan. You then see the communities have become prosperous and well defended and are actually clearing out the walkers around them and building a civilization.

The comics have a two year time jump following the defeat of Negan. You then see the communities have become prosperous and well defended and are actually clearing out the walkers around them and building a civilization.

That begs the question of where the show is going to go after they defeat Negan. I don't know what the ratings are anymore but if they're still good I would assume that AMC would want to keep it going (despite the fact that it's utter dreck).

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
...so....is there a time jump in it? :) The show is definitely crap, but only because it is a soap opera pretending to be a drama.

I have read there is a jump in the comics

in this season's opener, we see an aged Rick laying in a bed in a nice house. later we see him getting up and seeing some of his buds with him--wait, now i think of it, i think Coral was in that!

really, i just remember while typing! that little bastard might NOT be dead!!

just like they psyched out everyone before with Glen's death and he didn't die, it is speculated that Coral isn't dead-I guess they didn't actually show him dying just with some bite on his stomach, but it was never shown who/what bit him.

I bet they bring the bastard back!!

but yeah, a time skip/warp/jump is in it. the next big group they meet-an organized militaristic group that likes to dress their troops in white-comes in to the story.

another semi civilized, organized group like the Governor's and the SAVIORS. Bet tptb's have Rick and the gang F them up too with their preference for the chaos of alexandria

and real world event like this, it is the groups like the Governor's and the SAVIORS that you would WANT to be in,at least for awhile