The Hot Men of Science Fiction

G

Graybrew1

Chris Pine? Really? I can see the dude who plays Wolverine, lean and muscular, bad boy type. But the two in the first pic and Chris? I guys I can see the reason for the guy in the Superman suit. But Chris Pine? Women have indecipherable tastes. Guys assess threats from another handsome dude and we go into "protect and defend" mode. It would trigger for a guy like Wolverine, but not necessarily for Chris. Us guys get confused with what women like! We try to emulate dudes who get the most girls.

OMG, that is such an old post. I forgot all about that.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Chris Pine? Really? I can see the dude who plays Wolverine, lean and muscular, bad boy type. But the two in the first pic and Chris? I guys I can see the reason for the guy in the Superman suit. But Chris Pine? Women have indecipherable tastes. Guys assess threats from another handsome dude and we go into "protect and defend" mode. It would trigger for a guy like Wolverine, but not necessarily for Chris. Us guys get confused with what women like! We try to emulate dudes who get the most girls.

I'll say this once and only once and then we shall never talk about this again -- Chris Pine is hot. He's blindingly hot. He's sit-on-your-face hot. He's the kind of hot that you go into debt for and ruin your credit for and buy drinks and cars and houses for. And he's bucket-loads hotter than Hugh Jackman or Mcavoy or Fassbender and he doesn't smell like stale cigarettes, desperation and flatulence like they do (obviously).

Now that that's settled here are some pics to enjoy, one-handed or otherwise:

chrisPine05.jpg chris-pine.jpg

G

Graybrew1

I'll say this once and only once and then we shall never talk about this again -- Chris Pine is hot. He's blindingly hot. He's sit-on-your-face hot. He's the kind of hot that you go into debt for and ruin your credit for and buy drinks and cars and houses for. And he's bucket-loads hotter than Hugh Jackman or Mcavoy or Fassbender and he doesn't smell like stale cigarettes, desperation and flatulence like they do (obviously).

Now that that's settled here are some pics to enjoy, one handed or otherwise:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 7787 View attachment 7788

Good Lord.... don't hold back Shaved, tell us how you REALLY feel about him. :couple_inlove::hump::playful:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Sure, he is good looking. But "hot"? Trying to understand that. But Im straight, and perhaps I dont see it? I have no problem admitting he is handsome. But I even think Mitt Romney is handsome. Chris pine is "blindingly hot"? Okay. I dont think Brad Pitt is that hot either. Perhaps it is because so many guys look like that here in this beach community. Brown/blonde, blue eyes, toned body. But pretty common. Dont know why I weighed in on this thread, but I find your comments perplexing! Chris Pine?

BTW, Fassbender to me is not handsome or hot or any of that IMO. Looks wimpy to me.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Sure, he is good looking. But "hot"? Trying to understand that. But Im straight, and perhaps I dont see it? I have no problem admitting he is handsome. But I even think Mitt Romney is handsome. Chris pine is "blindingly hot"? Okay. I dont think Brad Pitt is that hot either. Perhaps it is because so many guys look like that here in this beach community. Brown/blonde, blue eyes, toned body. But pretty common. Dont know why I weighed in on this thread, but I find your comments perplexing! Chris Pine?

BTW, Fassbender to me is not handsome or hot or any of that IMO. Looks wimpy to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but probably good facial symmetry combined with the perceptions of charisma, confidence and a good personality. Chris Pine's photos emphasize his face whereas Hugh Jackman's photos tend to include focus on his physique from Wolverine.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Correct me if I'm wrong but probably good facial symmetry combined with the perceptions of charisma, confidence and a good personality. Chris Pine's photos emphasize his face whereas Hugh Jackman's photos tend to include focus on his physique from Wolverine.

Didn't you just marry your sweetheart? :confused:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Didn't you just marry your sweetheart? :confused:

Spend enough time actually listening to women and you tend to learn a thing or two. I could also name you the popular cosmetics, facial and skin care products and even give you their pros and cons. :D

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Spend enough time actually listening to women and you tend to learn a thing or two. I could also name you the popular cosmetics, facial and skin care products and even give you their pros and cons. :D

Ah, my root problem has been exposed. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Guys secure in their sexuality do not have problems admitting when other guys are handsome. We just don't sit around talking about it! :icon_nono: Most of the time, guys notice the good looking guys because they might potentially be a threat to our relationships with women. Competition. Its a BUILT IN competition threat system that ALL guys have. In fact, all males of every species has it in some form or another. The insecure ones wont come anywhere near this subject. Having said that, sometimes the things guys think women might like in a man might not be the things they actually like. The "man's man" might not be the type of man a woman likes. David Fassbender? Perhaps Chris Pine because of his face? He has a nice face, but "blindingly hot"? Im not seein it.

If I were picking from a show, I would think Cliff Simon of Stargate would be the type of guy women would consider "blindingly hot". I would call him a "stud". HIGH threat assessment. :p

anderso-R2-012-4A.jpgCapture.PNGCliffOfficialphotoforth.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ah, my root problem has been exposed. :D

I have been trying to access their Control Panel (to change some settings :icon10:) for YEARS. They have redundant systems, many leading to different dimensions where no man can reach. :(

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Cliff Simon makes sense. So would Karl Urban. If you're going for an elder statesman look I submit Bruce Greenwood.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Cliff Simon makes sense. So would Karl Urban. If you're going for an elder statesman look I submit Bruce Greenwood.

Yeah, those type of guys. Urban and Greenwood would be two. Daniel Craig, Christian Bale...along that vein.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Sure, he is good looking. But "hot"? Trying to understand that. But Im straight, and perhaps I dont see it? I have no problem admitting he is handsome. But I even think Mitt Romney is handsome.

Romney handsome? Have you been drinking Red Bull and engine coolant or something? Romney isn't handsome, he's smarmy and creepy. :disillusionment:

Chris pine is "blindingly hot"? Okay. I dont think Brad Pitt is that hot either. Perhaps it is because so many guys look like that here in this beach community. Brown/blonde, blue eyes, toned body. But pretty common. Dont know why I weighed in on this thread, but I find your comments perplexing! Chris Pine?

OMG, since your neighborhood is crawling with Chris Pine lookalikes then you have to do me a solid -- Go outside your house, pick up a rock and "catch" me one or two of them. You can keep them locked in your bathroom until I arrive. :icon_e_wink:

(Oh dear Lord,I think I'm going through Pon farr...again. :eek-new: )

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede

For a brief moment there, before reading all of the text, I almost thought that those pictures were of Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen in Arrow).

Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-4.jpg

Though both of them do have kind of the same look going on...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
For a brief moment there, before reading all of the text, I almost thought that those pictures were of Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen in Arrow).

View attachment 7796

Though both of them do have kind of the same look going on...

Meh, the guy from Arrow is a generic pretty boy. He wishes he was Chris Pine. :icon_e_biggrin:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Guys secure in their sexuality do not have problems admitting when other guys are handsome. We just don't sit around talking about it! :icon_nono: Most of the time, guys notice the good looking guys because they might potentially be a threat to our relationships with women. Competition. Its a BUILT IN competition threat system that ALL guys have. In fact, all males of every species has it in some form or another. The insecure ones wont come anywhere near this subject. Having said that, sometimes the things guys think women might like in a man might not be the things they actually like. The "man's man" might not be the type of man a woman likes. David Fassbender? Perhaps Chris Pine because of his face? He has a nice face, but "blindingly hot"? Im not seein it.

If I were picking from a show, I would think Cliff Simon of Stargate would be the type of guy women would consider "blindingly hot". I would call him a "stud". HIGH threat assessment. :p

View attachment 7792View attachment 7793View attachment 7794

OMG, you have nothing to worry about with this type of guy. In short he's a tired old queen. Trust me, I can spot these worn-out, aged, "friends of Dorothy" from far away (sometimes as far away as the Netherlands even). He might get the attention of middle-aged women but trust me, he won't be able to complete the deal. He'll get their engine revved up but then he'll take off with the 21yo male tweaker bartender. That's when you swoop in and finish the job. :icon_e_biggrin:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Fine. We'll go with "creepy obsession" then. :icon_e_wink:

There's nothing "creepy" about true love; "mildly disturbing" perhaps, but not "creepy". I'm not Dutch after all. :playful: