The Hot Men of Science Fiction

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, you have nothing to worry about with this type of guy. In short he's a tired old queen. Trust me, I can spot these worn-out, aged, "friends of Dorothy" from far away (sometimes as far away as the Netherlands even). He might get the attention of middle-aged women but trust me, he won't be able to complete the deal. He'll get their engine revved up but then he'll take off with the 21yo male tweaker bartender. That's when you swoop in and finish the job. :icon_e_biggrin:

:laughing::icon_rotflmao:

He's not gay, is he? I don't think he is. becoming so hard to tell these days! I would have to say no he isn't. Michael Shanks would be another guy in this group.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Meh, the guy from Arrow is a generic pretty boy. He wishes he was Chris Pine. :icon_e_biggrin:

Yeah, but that buzzed beard (but perfectly trimmed) faux 5-Oclock shadow look is so common its boring. Few rock that look on the west coast. Goatees and 'staches rule. Chris Pine's look seems generic and common to me. But Im sure the ladies find him attractive. I would not worry about the wandering eye of my GF if he walked past.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
:laughing::icon_rotflmao:

He's not gay, is he? I don't think he is. becoming so hard to tell these days! I would have to say no he isn't. Michael Shanks would be another guy in this group.

Trust me, that queen is gayer than the NY Pride parade at its zenith. :glee::onthego::redface-new:

Michael Shanks is definitely straight though. You might have competition from him as he's one of those "sensitive" straight guys that chicks really dig, go figure.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Trust me, that queen is gayer than the NY Pride parade at its zenith. :glee::onthego::redface-new:

Michael Shanks is definitely straight though. You might have competition from him as he's one of those "sensitive" straight guys that chicks really dig, go figure.

I consider myself one of those types. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

TBH, there are a lot of handsome gay dudes, but as soon as I can tell they are gay then the threat alarms stop clanging. Cliff would send a 5-alarm, as would Shanks, and even mushy chested Mike Dopud.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
TBH, there are a lot of handsome gay dudes, but as soon as I can tell they are gay then the threat alarms stop clanging. Cliff would send a 5-alarm, as would Shanks, and even mushy chested Mike Dopud.

The only thing Cliff should do to you is make you feel a bit nauseous. Shanks is definite competition though. Dupod is moot as he's more the attenuated and "collared" type. Trust me, there's a woman somewhere with his balls in her purse. :glee:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The only thing Cliff should do to you is make you feel a bit nauseous. Shanks is definite competition though. Dupod is moot as he's more the attenuated and "collared" type. Trust me, there's a woman somewhere with his balls in her purse. :glee:

Really? Wow, not getting that gay vibe from him. But then again, I have only seen him as Baal on Stargate.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Really? Wow, not getting that gay vibe from him. But then again, I have only seen him as Baal on Stargate.

Those pictures of him just scream gay gay gay. He was fine as Ba'al but when he's dressed-down and casual it's pretty evident, at least to the trained eye. Again, you have nothing to fear from him, unless of course you find yourself showering next to him at the local gym, then all bets are off. :tyrannosaurus::pig::smiley-laughing021:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Those pictures of him just scream gay gay gay. He was fine as Ba'al but when he's dressed-down and casual it's pretty evident, at least to the trained eye. Again, you have nothing to fear from him, unless of course you find yourself showering next to him at the local gym, then all bets are off. :tyrannosaurus::pig::smiley-laughing021:

You already know, Im no homophobe. :) Guess the lines are blurring more and more. Dude is in great shape, do doubt about it. That dress style is California cool all the way. :icon_cool:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You already know, Im no homophobe. :) Guess the lines are blurring more and more. Dude is in great shape, do doubt about it. That dress style is California cool all the way. :icon_cool:

Me thinks someone has a crush... :biggrin::ronnon_whistling::haha::chuncky::teyla_wave::happy0007:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Loving the diversity of this thread. This is what we're all about! :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Me thinks someone has a crush... :biggrin::ronnon_whistling::haha::chuncky::teyla_wave::happy0007:

Nah, just admire his physique and look. He would be the "type" for the type of women I like. Definitely a threat if he is straight. Even after you have put a tiara on him, I still think he is straight. :) Unless you have proof...

S

Stonelesscutter

Chris Pine? Really? I can see the dude who plays Wolverine, lean and muscular, bad boy type. But the two in the first pic and Chris? I guys I can see the reason for the guy in the Superman suit. But Chris Pine? Women have indecipherable tastes. Guys assess threats from another handsome dude and we go into "protect and defend" mode. It would trigger for a guy like Wolverine, but not necessarily for Chris. Us guys get confused with what women like! We try to emulate dudes who get the most girls.

Speak for yourself. I am all original baby!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Speak for yourself. I am all original baby!

I KNOW they broke the mold when they made you....perhaps it was defective? :confused0006::p

I meant we borrow the "cool" elements. Borrowing perhaps the clothing style, maybe a haircut, maybe work out to look closer to what you might see in another dude who the women like, etc. That is what superheroes is all about!