The Hot Men of Science Fiction

G

Graybrew1

Aha!

I have it better, though: Mrs. Anderson gave me the weekend off with the guys... :D

TBH, there is a pretty cool show convention going on too. LOL. None of my friends would care to go, so I will gladly take him, they have plenty of chicks on that show for him too.

G

Graybrew1

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Some more scifi and fantasy men pics

Tropicana

Council Member
;)

Another guy from sci-fi - Jason Statham (he counts as he did a sci-fi-ish film back in 2001 called "Ghosts of Mars")

jason-statham1_1471.jpg

jason-statham.jpg

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
G

Graybrew1

haxye0p6mgpr6pgy.jpg

65lateedz8mel5tm.jpg

If you had just said I was the most handsome bald man in the universe I would not of had to kill you !!!
2m5fwmmsxhkkwfm2.jpg

My daughter says I look just like him !!! Only I am taller !!!

I love Picard, but we are talking hottest, and Statham is definately hotter. LOL Washboard abs, big strong muscular arms, nice butt....you get the picture. LOL

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I love Picard, but we are talking hottest, and Statham is definately hotter. LOL Washboard abs, big strong muscular arms, nice butt....you get the picture. LOL
Since when? There are many definitions of "hot"!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Rac's choices!

RL's been crazy the past couple of days and NOW i finally have the time, so here's my votes for the hottest men of scifi- I will agree that Hugh Jackman in on the top of the list- here are the other men that make me drool:

Varro1.jpg

Mike Dopud

stevebacic2.jpg

Steve Bacic

avery-brooks_l.jpg

Avery Brooks- he does bald the best! ;)

ronon25.jpg

Jason Momoa

and finally the man who started my love of fuzzy chested men:
leemajors.jpg

Lee Majors

Many of the men you guys picked are ok- but I don't like "pretty boys", I prefer manly looking men. When i was 14 it was funny because many of my friends were drooling over Donny Osmond and I was more interested in Lee Majors. ;)

G

Graybrew1

RL's been crazy the past couple of days and NOW i finally have the time, so here's my votes for the hottest men of scifi- I will agree that Hugh Jackman in on the top of the list- here are the other men that make me drool:

Varro1.jpg

Mike Dopud​

stevebacic2.jpg

Steve Bacic​

avery-brooks_l.jpg

Avery Brooks- he does bald the best! ;)

ronon25.jpg

Jason Momoa​

and finally the man who started my love of fuzzy chested men:
leemajors.jpg

Lee Majors​

Many of the men you guys picked are ok- but I don't like "pretty boys", I prefer manly looking men. When i was 14 it was funny because many of my friends were drooling over Donny Osmond and I was more interested in Lee Majors. ;)

First two definately , but I have a problems with the dreads for momoa , and brooks is like another father figure to me. But I agree Majors was hot back then. Different strokes for different folks.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
First two definately , but I have a problems with the dreads for momoa , and brooks is like another father figure to me. But I agree Majors was hot back then. Different strokes for different folks.
Psssst... it's just a WIG! :teylasecret: