Tesla/Space x

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Lol!

But actually, I believe the part 2 was already recorded. I watched the whole of part 1 and it ends suddenly in the middle of the whole thing. I guess it's just a matter of them (not Elon, the group of fans) to upload it, or perhaps it's already been uploaded but simply not published so far. Maybe they're just gathering views for this one before uploading the next. Whatever the reason, I don't think it'll be a long wait.

nope

earth mother holding Elon close to her breast

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Here's an interesting (or at least so I found) podcast with Elon Musk. It's over two hours long and this is just part 1. There is no part 2 yet as far as I'm aware. I subscribed to the channel to know when there will be.

Here's the second (and last) part of the podcast.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
How patriotic!

well, if we want to continue a space program of our own, we need to stop relying on foreign nations like Russia, to get us there

and defi must stay away from the chinese program, which is an entirely military run one for military reasons

besides..your just jealous because The Netherlands hasn't sent "RAKET EEN" up yet :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
well, if we want to continue a space program of our own, we need to stop relying on foreign nations like Russia, to get us there

and defi must stay away from the chinese program, which is an entirely military run one for military reasons

besides..your just jealous because The Netherlands hasn't sent "RAKET EEN" up yet :)

I know nothing of Raket Een, if that is a thing, but the Netherlands participates in the European Space Agency.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Elon's packing up his shit and leaving dodge (aka California). pissed about the shut down , says he is moving everything to Texas or Nevada or both

i hope he does, i would think he has the money to do so

------------------
related, do you think that Californian govt types are pissed at him in general because of his doing business with Trump's federal govt- NASA?

why would they be so hostile to a major employer in their state?

A California State assemblywoman tweeted: "F--- Elon Musk" in response to the Tesla CEO announcing that he would "immediately" move the company's main factory out of the state as stay-at-home orders are forcing it to remain closed.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cal...weets-f-elon-musk-in-tesla-factory-row-2020-5

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Elon's packing up his shit and leaving dodge (aka California). pissed about the shut down , says he is moving everything to Texas or Nevada or both

i hope he does, i would think he has the money to do so

------------------
related, do you think that Californian govt types are pissed at him in general because of his doing business with Trump's federal govt- NASA?

why would they be so hostile to a major employer in their state?

https://www.businessinsider.com/cal...weets-f-elon-musk-in-tesla-factory-row-2020-5
He is suing Alameda County where Fremont is.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
we were all space nerding out watching Spacex crew fly! So glad it was postponed till Sat. so hubs could watch! :D then saw them dock with ISS!! :daniel_new_anime021::daniel_new_anime021::daniel_new_anime021: about damn time! currently Elon Musk is my hero. :D

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
very cool experiment

vert flight of 10k-- engines off-- maneuver to horizontal descent-- maneuver to vertical landing-- almost