Syfy Forums

G

Graybrew1

Yes, but this is a TV show. These are all just theories in my book. A simple flashback could be added in and totally skew the way it looks right now. Watson and Druitt could have been lying. They could have ulterior motives. I like the character of Druitt too much to believe it until it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

S

Stonelesscutter

I'd have to rewatch the first season to be sure but I remember they sorta said Druitt was the ripper.

G

Graybrew1

Yes, but for the point of argument that was just heresay. Even if he one of the women, that does not make him the Ripper. Plus he could have lied. Again.....just for the part of argument.

S

Stonelesscutter

Yes, but for the point of argument that was just heresay. Even if he one of the women, that does not make him the Ripper. Plus he could have lied. Again.....just for the part of argument.

We'd have to watch the first season to be sure.

B

Backstep

John's ability attracted an energy being that was thought to have awakened a psychotic nature in him causing him to go on a murderous rampage that eventually became known as the Jack the Ripper killings. For some time he was able to hide his condition from his friends and lover who were oblivious to the fact that the monster that roamed the London streets and their respectable friend were one and the same. Eventually however, Magnus, noticing the change in his character and the way the Ripper's profile matched with his abnormal abilities, confronted him and discovered the awful truth; she still held on to some small hope that the old John could be restored, but that belief was shattered when he almost killed her when she tried to confront him, forcing her to defend herself and leading him to disappear from his friends lives for a long time

http://sanctuary.wikia.com/wiki/John_Druitt

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Remember that no one knew about the energy abnormal until the episode last season, not even john.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
But John did not. That is important here.

Helen 2011 did fight John in the past, and as it turns out it was part of the timeline all along. That is one really nice part of Tempus - it turns out Helen's time trip was part of the continuity the whole time and history still unfolds the same way with only a minor change in how Adam's daughter died.

B

Backstep

Helen 2011 did fight John in the past, and as it turns out it was part of the timeline all along. That is one really nice part of Tempus - it turns out Helen's time trip was part of the continuity the whole time and history still unfolds the same way with only a minor change in how Adam's daughter died.

How is Druitt not knowing about the entity change that he is the Ripper?

Edit:
There was a second change to the time line, when Helen took the gun from the cabinet. She went from defending her self against Druitt to being at his mercy, plus the frame of mind as how Druitt left, original with Helen pointing a gun at him, Alt timeline, with Helen at his mercy. I'll call that a change to.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
S

Stonelesscutter

Helen's trip was part of the continuity all along yet it still managed to change how Adam's daughter died. This doesn't add up. If there were changes then there wasn't continuity.